Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,373 members, 7,781,048 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:02 AM

What's The Cost Of A Road Trip To Benin Republic? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Cost Of A Road Trip To Benin Republic? (381 Views)

How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic / Sinkhole Appears In The Middle Of A Road In Ogbor Hill, Aba, After Heavy Rain / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Cost Of A Road Trip To Benin Republic? by neutralmind: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hello,

I'm planning a road trip to Benin Republic. I will like to know the cost implication.

Also what border is more convenient? Seme or Idiroko.

What's the cost for hotels and places to visit?

Basically I will like to go on the trip with a group of friends so we are very flexible.

Kindly share any relevant information. Thanks in advance
Re: What's The Cost Of A Road Trip To Benin Republic? by DonBenny77(m): 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
neutralmind:
Hello,

I'm planning a road trip to Benin Republic. I will like to know the cost implication.

Also what border is more convenient? Seme or Idiroko.

What's the cost for hotels and places to visit?

Basically I will like to go on the trip with a group of friends so we are very flexible.

Kindly share any relevant information. Thanks in advance
I think seme border is convenient, used to pass by Benin a lot en route Ghana during my university days very nice scenery. Just had brief stops once in a while night life is fun over there
Re: What's The Cost Of A Road Trip To Benin Republic? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
don't you know that the federal government of Nigeria has closed borders
Re: What's The Cost Of A Road Trip To Benin Republic? by stagger: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oma307:
don't you know that the federal government of Nigeria has closed borders

To goods not human beings.
Re: What's The Cost Of A Road Trip To Benin Republic? by neutralmind: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
stagger:

To goods not human beings.

Thanks for the clarification
Re: What's The Cost Of A Road Trip To Benin Republic? by neutralmind: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
Still need more information.

Will be glad if our mods can push this to front page.

Maybe some other people need this information too.

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Lagos / Save A Life Please / The Highest Mountains Of The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.