Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 (44225 Views)

Newcastle United Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 6th October 2019 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup : (5 - 5) On 30th October 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by eby001(m): 12:12am On Oct 31, 2019
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by alexnuel39(m): 12:13am On Oct 31, 2019
Oga atleast accept defeat and move on, other than sucking up..
The United team is just above, but for the second time this season you failed to get anything off your match with them, they scored a whooping 6 goals to your 1...
Sometimes defeat is a hard pill to swallow especially when your opponent beats you at home and with a very verocious hit, but it happens..
So quit sucking Bro

Ashley86400:

The shock of what?
Winning Chelsea or any other top six club doesn't change the fact that Man U is a sinking ship.
Penalty FC set the ball rolling and won a Carabao match whose cup they will obviously never carry. And in the end we will still finish above you guys on the table. .wayy above.
So enjoy 7th, Europa league football and getting destroyed at the next round of the energy drink competition.
We're waiting for your next flunk match so you can start insulting Ole again. We don't have to do it. We'll let the small teams do it for us. grin

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by Olusola101990: 12:14am On Oct 31, 2019
Ximenez:
Exactly what i have been thinking. Maybe it's more of a psychological thing. Same thing happened against Liverpool too, conceding two goals via set pieces. But i believe things will definitely improve once we have more experienced players like Kante and Rudiger back. But i definitely don't envy this Man U team, a team that Lingard, young and Fred and others can get into. The Victory in Paris was even more sweet than this that it earned Ole his contract, i believe he has bought himself some time once again.
...No its NY psychology ...u can't beat man utd by hugging the ball and spreading pass without creating danger...that was wat Chelsea came to do at old Trafford and still did it tonight ....they wanted to prove seniority and beat utd on the rosy plate....noooo...only city can do DAT cos they are the best technical team in the league...Chelsea didn't play there game in the first half i tink...they started play little of there games in the second....they weren't direct enough like they ve been in weeks....Gilmore and kovacic hugged the ball way to much....with time this team will b a menace ....en more of s menace wen the transfer ban is lifted ...but for now they will need to grow the hard way into some tinz....BTW....hazard was really felt today at a point united blocked every space and the game was calling for eden...on the contrary I still tink Chelsea is doing well without him
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by Ashley86400: 12:15am On Oct 31, 2019
alexnuel39:
Oga atleast accept defeat and move on, other than sucking up..
The United team is just above, but for the second time this season you failed to get anything off your match with them, they scored a whooping 6 goals to your 1...
Sometimes defeat is a hard pill to swallow especially when your opponent beats you at home and with a very verocious hit, but it happens..
So quit sucking Bro

And?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by Ximenez(m): 12:15am On Oct 31, 2019
DownChelsea:
oga! the two entities (united and chelsea) no be mates. That was his point. United can lack form, from time to time, but can never lack its stature. Especially when placed beside chelsea.
Europa league stature. Very soon ambitious player will start snubbing Man U for better teams. Only the players who wants to chop the money like Sanchez will come. The only way man u get above average players this days is to overpay.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by Ashley86400: 12:17am On Oct 31, 2019
eclecticbaron:

To be honest you don't know for a fact that Chelsea will finish above Manchester United. Remind me by May 2020. grin grin grin
I know for a fact that yours is called wishful thinking. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by chinchonglee(m): 12:18am On Oct 31, 2019
Ximenez:
Don't convince me that you are delusional please. Man U finished sixth last season and i think they've won just 3 games in the league this season. Man U will relegate 10 times before Chelsea can get relegated. Even Leicester is way above Man U
Den dey will keep beating u until dey re relegated.

4-0
1-2
And still more to come

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 12:19am On Oct 31, 2019
Ximenez:
Europa league stature. Very soon ambitious player will start snubbing Man U for better teams. Only the players who wants to chop the money like Sanchez will come. The only way man u get above average players this days is to overpay.
I see pains! Chai! Take heart oo. Nobody die ooo , na wife Man utd marry ooooo. Dem no kill person

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by Ximenez(m): 12:21am On Oct 31, 2019
Olusola101990:
...No its NY psychology ...u can't beat man utd by hugging the ball and spreading pass without creating danger...that was wat Chelsea came to do at old Trafford and still did it tonight ....they wanted to prove seniority and beat utd on the rosy plate....noooo...only city can do DAT cos they are the best technical team in the league...Chelsea didn't play there game in the first half i tink...they started play little of there games in the second....they weren't direct enough like they ve been in weeks....Gilmore and kovacic hugged the ball way to much....with time this team will b a menace ....en more of s menace wen the transfer ban is lifted ...but for now they will need to grow the hard way into some tinz....BTW....hazard was really felt today at a point united blocked every space and the game was calling for eden...on the contrary I still tink Chelsea is doing well without him
And there's the physical aspect too.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by chinchonglee(m): 12:21am On Oct 31, 2019
DownChelsea:
exactly. United has always beat chelsea. Centuries ago, decades ago, months ago, weeks ago, even few hours ago. Chelsea na man u wife
Since i ve bin watch matches between both teams, i am nt sure if i av watched chelsea winning man utd more than 5 times.
Man utd keep trashing dem even in the UCL.

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 12:24am On Oct 31, 2019
chinchonglee:

Since i ve bin watch matches between both teams, i am nt sure if i av watched chelsea winning man utd more than 5 times.
the worst season chelsea had in the hands of man united was in 2011 when it was their fate to face man utd 5 times that season. One of the matches ended in a draw, man utd trashed dem in the remaining 4, including a home and away humiliation in the ucl quarterfinals

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by Ximenez(m): 12:24am On Oct 31, 2019
chinchonglee:

Den dey will keep beating u until dey re relegated.

4-0
1-2
And still more to come
Oga Wisdom, you don't even know how relegation works.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 31, 2019
Saw what say what anything can happen grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by chinchonglee(m): 12:27am On Oct 31, 2019
Ximenez:
Oga Wisdom, you don't even know how relegation works.
U re nt wise!

I said as long as they remain in that league with u, they will continue beating u..

U can only be saved from dem wen dey re relegated.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 12:27am On Oct 31, 2019
chinchonglee:

U re nt wise!
he go gree learn?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by Ximenez(m): 12:28am On Oct 31, 2019
chinchonglee:

LOl, it's not even up to 5 times. Those 54 times we've beaten them are fake. Are you even capable of watching and understanding a football match? Under Conte alone we smashed them 4 times
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by chinchonglee(m): 12:29am On Oct 31, 2019
DownChelsea:
he go gree learn?
D guy dey type with tears covering his eyes.

So i ll leave him. He is too emotional.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 12:30am On Oct 31, 2019
Gather here if you can’t wait to meet chelsea again.

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by Ximenez(m): 12:31am On Oct 31, 2019
Now Man U has beaten Chelsea and Man U Fans have something to cheer about after a long time. Nobody deserves to be sad forever, let the happiness go round.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by chinchonglee(m): 12:31am On Oct 31, 2019
Ximenez:
LOl, it's not even up to 5 times. Those 54 times we've beaten them are fake. Are you even capable of watching and understanding a football match? Under Conte alone we smashed them 4 times
After how many seasons
They won u in the ucl final in moscow, they won in the ucl i guess 2011 or so both home and away, dey won u the next season again chicharito wonders...

They jst keep winning u even in their poorest form

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by chinchonglee(m): 12:32am On Oct 31, 2019
Ximenez:
Now Man U has beaten Chelsea and Man U Fans have something to cheer about after a long time. Nobody deserves to be sad forever, let the happiness go round.
Na play u dey

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by Ximenez(m): 12:33am On Oct 31, 2019
chinchonglee:

D guy dey type with tears covering his eyes.

So i ll leave him. He is too emotional.
LOl, oponu. Even the managers hugged each other and laughed after the match, the players also embraced one another
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by eclecticbaron: 12:33am On Oct 31, 2019
DownChelsea:
should we tell him? Their fluke won’t even last till january sef.
Exactly. As it looks I don't think Chelsea will make top four this season. I feel for Lamps, the winning streak is over. Watch how they start losing games.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 12:33am On Oct 31, 2019
chinchonglee:

After how many seasons
They won u in the ucl final in moscow, they won in the ucl i guess 2011 or so both home and away, dey won u the next season again chicharito wonders...

They jst keep winning u even in their poorest form
this victory even sweet pass the last season 2-0 whooping we gave chelsea at stamford bridge in the FA cup

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by chinchonglee(m): 12:37am On Oct 31, 2019
DownChelsea:
this victory even sweet pass the last season 2-0 whooping we gave chelsea at stamford bridge in the FA cup
D guy is too sentimental..

So man utd still won dem in the fa cup last season??

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by chinchonglee(m): 12:38am On Oct 31, 2019
Ximenez:
LOl, oponu. Even the managers hugged each other and laughed after the match, the players also embraced one another
So y re u crying

Den pay u to cry for dem??

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by Ximenez(m): 12:39am On Oct 31, 2019
chinchonglee:

LOl, ask him to tell you about when Chelsea knocked Man U out of FA cup and Carling cup too, especially about Kante wonder goal

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 12:41am On Oct 31, 2019
chinchonglee:

normal level

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by Kastrom: 12:44am On Oct 31, 2019
Ximenez:
LOl, ask him to tell you about when Chelsea knocked Man U out of FA cup and Carling cup too, especially about Kante wonder goal

Stop crying your mates don go sleep already

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by Ximenez(m): 12:46am On Oct 31, 2019
DownChelsea:
normal level
How far, tell your old friend about the matches below na

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by chinchonglee(m): 12:47am On Oct 31, 2019
Ximenez:
Nd since den dey ve bin fvcking u up!

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 12:47am On Oct 31, 2019
Ximenez:
How far, tell your old friend about the matches below na
the only chelsea fan to argue head to head with man united. What a dream! We hail thee!!

He quickly brought out 5 matches where four were played in his own home. grin you have shown that you have internet. So do your homework online and check the stats you need to check!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Brexit: How The EPL Will Be Affected / Real Madrid Wins 2021/2022 UEFA Champions League Trophy (Pictures) / Barclays English Premier League's 2017/2018 Fixtures Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.