Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves (49296 Views)

Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police / Two Dwarfs Show Their Dance Moves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by Breakingfamous: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
Popular dwarf model, Fatima Timbo
and her physically challenged friend and TV personality, Tobi Green Adenowo danced to EDI by DJ Spinall feat. Reminisce.

They didn't allow their conditions to weigh them down as they danced and danced while people watched them in excitement.

Fatima Timbo is a dwarf who refers to herself as "little woman living life without limits." She's TV Personality, a Dancer & a Model. She is a first class graduate.

She recalls how her parents chose to keep her when they discovered that she would either have down syndrome or be a dwarf:

"It’s dwarfism awareness month! There has been a lot of controversy on the subject of terminating a pregnancy knowing the unborn child will be disable.

Sharing my own personal story; My parents found out I would either have dwarfism or down syndrome when my mother was 6 months pregnant. They were given the opportunity to abort me and chose to not do so. I’m living a very fulfilled and happy life.

I believe every life is worth living no matter what form ‘hardship’ or ‘suffering’ a person with disabilities may face. I believe every life serves a purpose in this world"

Tobi Green Adenowo on the other hand is physically challenged. She has issues with her both legs. She is a freelance Wheelchair Dancer.

Tobi Green Adenowo refers to herself as the 1st disabled Black TV Personality.

Their dance moves got people wowed!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4QDL0jJPc2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/10/Popular-dwarf-model-fatstimbo-sexy-dance.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by Breakingfamous: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
Watch the video HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by Homeboiy: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
What is this?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by daanhilary: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Breakingfamous post ooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by RoyalBlu(f): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
Everyone deserves a shot of happiness, regardless.

172 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by Geminita1(f): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
I don't have any problem with dwarfs, i think most of them are really cool but she looks like she would have been hella hot if she was tall.

14 Likes

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by olaniyiabiodun(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Please shey this dwarf too go dey Bleep?

5 Likes

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Homeboiy:
What is this?
Cumtroller:
This is fvcking disgusting.
emeijeh:

Seconded
olaniyiabiodun:
Please shey this dwarf too go dey Bleep?

May you all angry children find peace and happiness in your miserable lives. You are the reason why the human race will always remain divided. Your hate-filled eyes are blinded to beauty and progress, but I know that someday, you will all find peace. Those beautiful ladies are happier and far richer than any of you goats will ever be.

Wannabe trolls.

154 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by Onyi22(f): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Every life is worth living indeed...
Live and let others live

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by blesskewe(f): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
The joy if seeing someone u are taller than

On Fatima's case money day na

4 Likes

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by Realfrankie(m): 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by Ayabj: 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Before you spill trash... Remember '' They didn't create themselves

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by Sanemind(m): 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Don't miss it
Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by penjm: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ability in deficiency!

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by Bloooody(m): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
I think I just swallowed my vomit.
Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by anionjasa(m): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
pigmies
Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by adeyemi91(m): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Wetin Atiku no go see for court.. Dis swallow fit Shatta Bandle o

1 Like

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by Egbesu1(m): 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Are this kids or adult please
Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by penjm: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Homeboiy:
What is this?
disability in display.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Shittu Bandle 1 of Ebonyi
Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by Bloooody(m): 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ayabj:
Before you spill trash... Remember '' They didn't create themselves
I know right, I wonder what kind of heartless god creates a disabled woman and a 3ft human being to suffer discrimination all their life but anyways, we can't question him.
May he's name be praised.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by Ayabj: 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Cute tho
Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by Ayabj: 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Bloooody:

I know right, I wonder what kind of heartless god creates a disabled woman and a 3ft human being to suffer discrimination all their life but anyways, we can't question him.
May he's name be praised.

They will come for you grin

4 Likes

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by faithfull18(f): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by kingxsamz(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Cumtroller:

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by Heffalump(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Cumtroller:

Don't call God's creature as disgusting cry

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves by penjm: 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
I beg who carry them put for that bench?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) / Man Grabs His Wife-To-Be Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.