Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos (9878 Views)

I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). / Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by femi4: 5:09am On Oct 31, 2019
Airforce01:
#Daddy'sduty
#Relationshipgoal wink

Children are beautiful gift from God and chilling at home with my LO gives me so much joy .

Zara is growing up so fast and I give God the glory .

Second child on the way , I give God the glory .

ERM, don't worry about the momma, she's fine. wink

Too loaded to be empty.
Too late to fail. Amen.
See how you protect your gadgets ...lol...I can relate
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Cutehector(m): 5:33am On Oct 31, 2019
I guess parenting humbled you. I am glad you now see things differently

1 Like

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Airforce01(m): 5:40am On Oct 31, 2019
femi4:
See how you protect your gadgets ...lol...I can relate

Lol
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 7:13am On Oct 31, 2019
with your world famous Red carpet

2 Likes

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Airforce01(m): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Lol
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by soliddust2020: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2019
Airforce01:

Lol

Guy your daughter don grow oh and she is such a cutie. Just hustle hard and smarter, God go surely bless you more to take good care of her.
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Airforce01(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2019
soliddust2020:

Guy your daughter don grow oh and she is such a cutie. Just hustle hard and smarter, God go surely bless you more to take good care of her.

Thanks
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by khiaa(f): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Cutehector:
you aren't nice angry

I'm nice to those who are nice to me. I will not sit back and take abuse from some of these nairalanders.
How are you doing?
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by Cutehector(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
khiaa:

I'm nice to those who are nice to me. I will not sit back and take abuse from some of these nairalanders.
How are you doing?
are you nice to God?

I'm doing great. I'm looking for a wife. cheesy
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by khiaa(f): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
Cutehector:
are you nice to God?

I'm doing great. I'm looking for a wife. cheesy

What do god have to do with this, anyway I'm nervous right now because I just got a warning that the California wild fire is about 20 minutes away from where I am. I have already packed my emergency bag with food, clothes, water and medication. Its 5.00 am and I am afraid to go back to sleep. I'm sitting on the couch by the door conversing with you trying to get my mind off of the situation.
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by khiaa(f): 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
GoldChest:

I bet you sleep and wakes on nairaland grin

No, I don't have your time.
Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by gly(m): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
Uyiii:

sentimentality aside, no harm in garnishing your postulations with wisdom at times as it is always profitable.

you just dey here, even as new guy dey form troll, who you dey troll don kick start hin life already. girl or boy, he's got for himself a progeny this early and will progress with life from here.

I know say you just wan troll because na girl him get, not necessarily because you don't know a female child like chimamanda is better than male children who end up as thieves and constituting nuisance in the society.

get sense broo! pikin na pikin, how you take train am naim matter.

Adding to this, one NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA is better 5000 Evans the kidnapper. I pity that guy for the childish statement he made. No offense to anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos by budaatum: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
gly:

Adding to this, one NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA is better 5000 Evans the kidnapper. I pity that guy for the childish statement he made. No offense to anyone.
Why "no offense"? If you don't offend the ignorant offenders how will the offenders learn the errors of their offending ? angry

Abeg, offend the offender and tell God to put your offense on buda x10. I will gladly bear the punishment for you!

In fact,

God, please hold buda responsible for gly offending the offender please!

There! Offend the ignorant offender freely please!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love Her But She's Not Intelligent Advice Me Please / My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) / Chat Of A Girl That Didn't Respond To Me On Badoo Till I Said I Have A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.