Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Should A Christian Write Erotic Books? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Should A Christian Write Erotic Books? (516 Views)

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) / The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) / Ridding On My Son's Lap ( Short Erotic Story 18+ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Christian Write Erotic Books? by Casemiro(m): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
I heard there's a lot of money in erotic stories.
Should a Christian write such erotic romance novels and books?

what do you think?
Re: Should A Christian Write Erotic Books? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
xtians shouldnt look after money, tthats the least of their purpose in life.... fake xtians everywhere!
Re: Should A Christian Write Erotic Books? by Divepen1(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2019
After 70 days fasting and prayer, I have come to the conclusion that: do as you're led.
Re: Should A Christian Write Erotic Books? by millieademi: 11:34am On Oct 31, 2019
Divepen1:
After 70 days fasting and prayer, I have come to the conclusion that: do as you're led.

Lol.

Well, he's right.

It depends on what you want to write. Hardcore erotica or Romance with steamy scenes?

You might want to check out Brenda Jackson's works. I feel she's a Christian who doesn't skimp on the sex scenes.

You can also ask the Holy Spirit. His opinion is still what matters not ours.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Christian Write Erotic Books? by Divepen1(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
xtians shouldnt look after money, tthats the least of their purpose in life.... fake xtians everywhere!
Don't mind them jare, especially those judgemental ones...

(1) (Reply)

Self Love; A Key To Loving Others / Fiction Romance Writers / Grains Of Sand........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.