Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. (6709 Views)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by CTechHub(m): 12:44am On Oct 31, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Please is it possible to withdraw cash from PayPal account in Nigeria?
yes it's 100% possible with UBA Africard

1 Like

Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by Came4amod: 4:24am On Oct 31, 2019
obiekunie2:

AM REALLY SURPRISED WITH THE ADVICE NAIRALANDERS ARE DISHING OUT!

SO WE HAVE THIS GOOD NUMBER OF HONEST NIGERIANS

THIS IS REALLY ENCOURAGING.

WE WILL SURELY BE OK ONE DAY!

THATS WHY AM SO HAPPY AS EFCC IS HUNTING DOWN THOSE VERY FEW BAD EGGS THAT ARE SO HELL BENT ON TARNISHING OUR IMAGE!

@OP.

PLS DO THE RIGHT THING BY CONTACTING THE SELLER AND INFORM HIM YOU RECEIVED THE PHONE - TELL ME TO OPEN HIS PURCHASE SO U CAN PAY HIM BY MAKING ANOTHER PURCHASE WHICH HE DOESN'T HAVE TO DELIVER.

THIS SINGULAR ACT OF HONESTY WILL GO A LONG WAY IN CLEANING OUR ALREADY TARNISHED IMAGE.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Whatever u see in a chat like this is what people want you to think of them .. if you want to know people for real meet them one on one .. then you see demons lurking in every soul ..
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by femi4: 5:03am On Oct 31, 2019
Babanhajiya:
I don't know what exactly happened, but I have placed order and paid for the phone. The seller didn't ship it in time, then after the order processing time has expired, the order was cancelled and my money was refunded 3 days later, but to my greatest surprise the phone was delivered to me today.
Pls, do the right thing. Don't damage further our already battered image
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by olu77(m): 5:09am On Oct 31, 2019
StevenOba:
Please return it or pay the merchant back. I know you will do the right thing.

It's like saying Atiku became president after the supreme court ruling. Some people will not even bother they will just give testimony on Sunday.
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by AnusOdourInhaler: 5:58am On Oct 31, 2019
Nigeria, Good people, great nation! I'm very proud of my countrymen. Las Las we are decent people with very useless leaders.
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by Hotworta1: 6:17am On Oct 31, 2019
obiekunie2:

AM REALLY SURPRISED WITH THE ADVICE NAIRALANDERS ARE DISHING OUT!

SO WE HAVE THIS GOOD NUMBER OF HONEST NIGERIANS

THIS IS REALLY ENCOURAGING.

WE WILL SURELY BE OK ONE DAY!

THATS WHY AM SO HAPPY AS EFCC IS HUNTING DOWN THOSE VERY FEW BAD EGGS THAT ARE SO HELL BENT ON TARNISHING OUR IMAGE!

@OP.

PLS DO THE RIGHT THING BY CONTACTING THE SELLER AND INFORM HIM YOU RECEIVED THE PHONE - TELL ME TO OPEN HIS PURCHASE SO U CAN PAY HIM BY MAKING ANOTHER PURCHASE WHICH HE DOESN'T HAVE TO DELIVER.

THIS SINGULAR ACT OF HONESTY WILL GO A LONG WAY IN CLEANING OUR ALREADY TARNISHED IMAGE.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Nna, we have honest Nigerians. I am wondering how this is like a surprise to you. Everyday honest Nigerians do the right thing,,,of course bad deeds travels faster than sound...reason you hardly get to hear of honest stories.

And pls next time, comment like you are not shouting angry

#Netiquettes
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 31, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Oh wow! I have been dulling my self oooo! Where do I find exchangers please? And how do I get Payoneer card? Thank you
Sell to me
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by MetroBaba1(m): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2019
Fatasy:
The sellers was extremely happy,u see am,how u take know, ópuro

I can't comprehend.
Make me understand, please
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by Babanhajiya(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:
Since no one has asked, let me. Op which phone did you order and received?
it was a refurbished HTC one M8, I have already contacted the seller, it seems he doesn't even know about my order, I'm still confused why a seller will send an item to customer and forgot to notify aliexpress that he has shipped the order. Anyway we have sort it out with the seller, I have sold the phone yesterday to a friend, I will pay the seller as soon as I receive the money.

4 Likes

Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by fishbone11(m): 7:58am On Oct 31, 2019
It happened to me also, in my case, my money was refunded and weeks later i recieved the item i oredered. I contactes Aliexpress customer care and was told its my luck that i should keep the money. I contacted the seller to refund the money but till date the seller never replied me texts

2 Likes

Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 31, 2019
CTechHub:
shocked shocked

Tell me more. What's the exchange rate?
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by thunderfirebubu: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2019
badfuckerz:
i once have similar experience i purchase a phone from a seller on aliexpress , i told her to send to my agent in china , so one was sent to the agent while another customer rep thought the item has not been sent so she send through hk mail to me , i told her and she told me she i should help send $45 instead of $60 , i help her sold the phone to a nairaland through my former profile on nairaland and send her money to her via paypal.
pls hw can I open a Nigeria PayPal account Dat sends nd receives funds
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by dotedote: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2019
I bought a powerbank for $11.36 (+shipping) some months ago but never got the product. I was asked to submit a PayPal account for a refund but they couldn't pay into it. Till now, they didn't do anything about it.
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by Daviva007(m): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2019
What a question? lipsrsealed
BecaciaBarbie:

Please is it possible to withdraw cash from PayPal account in Nigeria?
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by Adrian98(m): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2019
Techno Pouvoir 1 For Sale 27k
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:08am On Oct 31, 2019
kingxsamz:

Did you receive the money from abroad?
Yes please.
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2019
webshopNG:

Sell to me
Okay, I need to know how to sell...on what platform?
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2019
CTechHub:
Wow really? mehnnnn!!! just imagine! so once I have this card, I can withdraw from my PayPal account from any ATM?
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2019
Daviva007:
What a question? lipsrsealed
Honestly, I had no idea because google search made me understand that it is impossible.
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by kingxsamz(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Yes please.
wow, how? How were you able to receive money from abroad into your PayPal account?
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:35am On Oct 31, 2019
Babanhajiya:
it was a refurbished HTC one M8, I have already contacted the seller, it seems he doesn't even know about my order, I'm still confused why a seller will send an item to customer and forgot to notify aliexpress that he has shipped the order. Anyway we have sort it out with the seller, I have sold the phone yesterday to a friend, I will pay the seller as soon as I receive the money.
Alright bud. Good decision.
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2019
kingxsamz:

wow, how?
How were you able to receive money from abroad into your PayPal account?
He sent through my mail, but I declined and later went for Western Union, but the charges are too high.
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by ken6488(m): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
wink

Just contact seller and refund money smiley
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by newlandf: 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
her
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 01, 2019
thunderfirebubu:
pls hw can I open a Nigeria PayPal account Dat sends nd receives funds
Nigerian PayPal can only send funds to pay for items online, you can't recieve money into your nigerian PayPal account, so it's practically useless..
Re: Two Weeks After Being Refunded, I Have Received My Phone From Aliexpress. by CTechHub(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2019
kemicalreaction:
shocked shocked
Tell me more. What's the exchange rate?
Around #362 last time I withdrew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free VPN That Gives You Free 370mb For MTN / Tecno H6 Stock Rom Flash Zip (de-odexed And Zip Aligned) / Tecno Y6 V6.0 Marshmallow Os

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.