Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions (19006 Views)

Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq / Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by nairavsdollars(f): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) has reacted to the Supreme Court judgment which validated President Muhammadu Buhari’s election, saying the lawyers of Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) only collected hefty sums from him.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Sagay said any serious lawyer with hood good knowledge of election laws would have known that there is no way Atiku could have won based on the two issues he promised his appeal on.

The two issues according to him are Buhari’s certificate and INEC server.When I look at these two major issues, i just wondered what the appeal was all about. For me it is about lawyers just making millions, maybe billions, because any lawyer going to court on behalf of Atiku with all that legal background has not done its duty as a lawyer”.

” I said so because when your client has no case, you should tell him. If he insists on going ahead instead of ridiculing yourself, you can refuse to take up the case”.

“I have done that on several occasions. So I am not surprised but the speed shows how hopeless the case was” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/atikus-lawyers-only-made-billions-off-him-sagay/

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by oyin44: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Atiku is a money waster

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Johnnyessence(m): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) has reacted to the Supreme Court judgment which validated President Muhammadu Buhari’s election, saying the lawyers of Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) only collected hefty sums from him.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Sagay said any serious lawyer with hood good knowledge of election laws would have known that there is no way Atiku could have won based on the two issues he promised his appeal on.

The two issues according to him are Buhari’s certificate and INEC server.When I look at these two major issues, i just wondered what the appeal was all about. For me it is about lawyers just making millions, maybe billions, because any lawyer going to court on behalf of Atiku with all that legal background has not done its duty as a lawyer”.

” I said so because when your client has no case, you should tell him. If he insists on going ahead instead of ridiculing yourself, you can refuse to take up the case”.

“I have done that on several occasions. So I am not surprised but the speed shows how hopeless the case was” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/atikus-lawyers-only-made-billions-off-him-sagay/
fake news. Where clueless Lai Mohammed .

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Omoodua007: 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
Anything Igbo supports must fall
GEJ Saraki atiku , pdp, fayose,kwankonso

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Bakerdav: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
That is how they will collect tinubu billions too 2023

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Chukwurah003: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
Lol Simple. Atiku never had a case. I pity the Atiku is cumming crew. How can people be so stupid.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Freemanbobble: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
is all good
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by RenHub: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Baba just rest sir.. Try again next time.

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by ursullalinda(f): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Never expected him to win the case.....this is not Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by drey076(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
D
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Oduduwa707: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
"His Billion" angry Wrong!

"Our Billion" cool Correct!

Abeg, mind the pronoun! angry

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by ntyce(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Oduduwa707: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Omoodua007:
Anything Igbo supports must fall
GEJ Saraki atiku

Otito oro, Ododo oro! cool

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Sweetcollins: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
all join baba
after all, our dear pdp is known for sharing the money
Atiku can never come to your level no matter how much he shared
so dear Nigerians, stop crying more than the bereaved

3 Likes

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Jh0wsef(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
lol.. Insult upon Injury

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Apc wealth redistribution scheme
Taking back our money from atiku, one lawsuit at a time cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Cantonese: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
Foolish leeech. Go and bury your face in shame Sagay. Why not contest an election and find out how it feels? Is it your money that he spent? Why only wait for someone’s victory in an election to get an office?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Billonnn: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
True

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by wonuks(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
cool
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Unik3030: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
igbos n failure na 5 n 6

them never know Wetin wan hit them come 2023

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Lugianostar(m): 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
Monies he will have better Nigeria with was what goes into the drain!!!

Misplace priority i must say

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Ojiofor: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
As they collected Buhari's trillions in 2003,2007 and 2011 nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
Its good,at least,small out of our möney go leave hin hand

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by wwwihy: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Atiku mumu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by seyilabi(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Heartless lawyers

4 Likes

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Abiodun86: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
He has money to waste leave him let him continue wasting it now

4 Likes

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by BeStroNG(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
It's a pity
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Ojiofor: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Unik3030:
igbos n failure na 5 n 6

them never know Wetin wan hit them come 2023

Awo was the greatest failure,a serial loser.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service / Sowore: Peter Obi No Different From APC Politicians / Army Recovers IED At Boboshe And Kadawu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.