Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,790 members, 7,798,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo (48389 Views)

Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai / Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Correctgist(f): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
Two “Instagram Celebrities” who were named in the Mompha case have been arrested for money laundering to the tune of 33B.

According to investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, a source in the FBI informed her of the two men who are huge Instagram celebrities.

She also revealed that they are being kept secret for now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4PepJUFihJ/?hl=en

https://zenithnaija.com/two-instagram-celebrities-arrested-in-connection-with-mompha-kemi-olunloyo/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Correctgist(f): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
See More HERE
Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by dahtboi: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
names kept secret then its no news then...

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by emeijeh(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hushbingo

To legit hustlers out there, please continue to eat your meals in peace.
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
#onelove

437 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by obiekunie2: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
dahtboi:
names kept secret then its no news then...

dont worry aunty kemi go soon mention their names latest two days from now.

thou i hear say e be like say them done arrest hushp. . .

85 Likes

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by judgementyard(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
emeijeh:
Hushbingo

To legit hustlers out there, please continue to eat your meals in peace.
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
#onelove
Come sleep jejely grin
Tomorrow go better grin

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Nezero(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
I am proud of Aunty Kemi on this one

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Iamsupaboi(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
Good for efcc

Follow me @iam_supaboi

Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by emeijeh(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
judgementyard:

Come sleep jejely grin
Tomorrow go better grin

Abi na?
Na the peaceful sleep make sense pass sef cheesy

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by wisewordd: 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Who can tell me what a rich man does that a poor man don't do? Remember, the opposite of rich is poor, not average. So if you're not rich, you're poor.

We just need to be contented.

10 Likes

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Uyiii: 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
wisewordd:
Who can tell me what a rich man does that a poor man don't do? Remember, the opposite of rich is poor, not average. So if you're not rich, you're poor.
We just need to be contented.
but people saabi confuse people shaa. am I the only person who didn't comprehend what this nigga was tryna put across

266 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Skengman: 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
Uyiii:

but people saabi confuse people shaa. am I the only person who didn't comprehend what this nigga was tryna put across
Yes I didn’t cheesy cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by opeano(m): 2:14am On Oct 31, 2019
I just hope 9ice is not among

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 31, 2019
Every day for the thief, one day for the owner

4 Likes

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by GreenArrow1(m): 4:00am On Oct 31, 2019
Very good.

3 Likes

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by ManspaceBarber(m): 5:00am On Oct 31, 2019
Interesting reads ahead...
Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Olalan(m): 5:35am On Oct 31, 2019
The stupidity of some people amuses me.....you're doing fraid yet you keep flaunting luxurious lifestyles on social media

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Kendumazy(m): 6:21am On Oct 31, 2019
Interesting!

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

2 Likes

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Tookool(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2019
Hushpuppi and Bnaira .....from a reliable source

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by ruggedtimi(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2019
Tookool:
Hushpuppi and Bnaira .....from a reliable source
from your guy in FBI?. Nobody won suspect Bob?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by iammo(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2019
cool

Where Kemi they always get first hand report ni to ri olorun, she broke the news of Momphas arrest 48 hours before any news outlet

66 Likes

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by sinceraconcept(m): 7:48am On Oct 31, 2019
Like the other guy said in the other thread, people don't know your worth when there is too much frequency. Kemi is a real treasure and one of the best investigative journalists around. She is highly connected. When she first talked about Mompha being arrested, I didn't take her that serious.
Back to the topic,it has to be E-money or Hushpuppi. E-money is using shipping business as a cover up,so he might not be the one,Hushpuppi recently started using real estate business as cover up(something he should have done earlier)

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by punisha: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2019
Aunty kemi giving us back to back hits the past one month... Good to see her do some legit journalism.

28 Likes

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Tookool(m): 8:16am On Oct 31, 2019
ruggedtimi:
from your guy in FBI?. Nobody won suspect Bob?
How you take know
Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by partnerbizn3(f): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2019
All big money seems illegal these days

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by sinceraconcept(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2019
partnerbizn3:
All big money seems illegal these days

Thats a big lie, don't mislead people,some people started from scratch and are very rich now. You should rather say people that get rich over night are into illegal stuffs, this is the same mindset that's pushing people into yahoo. I know a guy that quitted his regular job and started doing yahoo, what you said is what he said too, he said you have to do something illegal to get rich today in this Nigeria. his words "Illegal lo laye bayii o, too bad she nnkan illegal,oo le lowo". That's a totally awkward way of thinking when we have the likes of Dangote and Zuckerberg that didn't do illegal businesses to get rich and they're richer than your illegal folks

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by ifyalways(f): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2019
Name and shame

2 Likes

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2019
See Kemi forming rubbish. Source kor, source ni. What's the difference between Mompha and Nairamarley whom she stood for? Nonsense!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Coldie(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2019
This woman an fake news believe at your own peril

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by mysticgal(f): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2019
All of you shouting fake news, shebi you know kemi has made true news like Chioma’s pregnancy, mopha’s arrest and so on.
She is good

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by Adrian98(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2019
Techno Pouvoir 1 For Sale 27k
Re: Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo by cybriz82(m): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmm hope say no b bnaira or abokiwire..even timaya..charle okocha shud b careful too.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos / Yomi Casual Charges Israel DMW ₦500,000 For His Wedding Suit / Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.