Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

President Trump "Honours" Dog That Chased Al-baghdadi With A Medal - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump "Honours" Dog That Chased Al-baghdadi With A Medal (1865 Views)

Magawa Rat Awarded Gold Medal For 'Lifesaving Bravery' After Detecting Landmines / US President Release Photo Of Military Dog That Chased ISIS Leader, Al-baghdadi / Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Trump "Honours" Dog That Chased Al-baghdadi With A Medal by FactBoyz: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
President Trump has rewarded and honoured the dog that helped kill one of the most wanted terrorists in the world Al-Baghdadi.

See Trump’s tweet here

News From Factboyz
https:///2019/10/president-trump-honours-dog-that-chased-al-baghdadi-with-a-medal.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Trump "Honours" Dog That Chased Al-baghdadi With A Medal by judgementyard(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
A system that works.
I hope my kids enjoy such a system,as I and like minds work for it.

5 Likes

Re: President Trump "Honours" Dog That Chased Al-baghdadi With A Medal by oyebanji44: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oyinbo don mad
Re: President Trump "Honours" Dog That Chased Al-baghdadi With A Medal by Okwyjesus(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
judgementyard:
A system that works.
I hope my kids enjoy such a system,as I and like minds work for it.

Say it a million times. ...

3 Likes

Re: President Trump "Honours" Dog That Chased Al-baghdadi With A Medal by chariisGRACE(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
embarassed

Even if this dog is a human it can never be honored like this.

After all, they buried fallen soldiers like my tooth that fell off when I was a kid.

I cry for Naija

4 Likes

Re: President Trump "Honours" Dog That Chased Al-baghdadi With A Medal by Daviddson(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Wow. The way they even bring back the remains of their soldiers from foreign countries to come bury in America with full military honors always tells me that this people are different from Nigeria million miles apart.

3 Likes

Re: President Trump "Honours" Dog That Chased Al-baghdadi With A Medal by Earlystar698(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
This called President and a working country online Bubu and Nigeria..

Up Trump Up the national hero ..
that dog needs Oza

Re: President Trump "Honours" Dog That Chased Al-baghdadi With A Medal by EliteStriker(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
photoshop work and fake news
Re: President Trump "Honours" Dog That Chased Al-baghdadi With A Medal by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
Boko haram keep killing Nigeria soldiers and their corps littered all over sambisa forest smelling, like animals without their family knowing, while Tinubu will use Bullion vans to steal our money and hide in his house and some yoruba Muslims a clamouring for him to be preaident. In my opinion UN and world leaders should declare Islam a terrorists organization not religion .

1 Like

Re: President Trump "Honours" Dog That Chased Al-baghdadi With A Medal by FactBoyz: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
EliteStriker:
photoshop work and fake news
the honors is on quotation marks.. Trump actually shared this on Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: President Trump "Honours" Dog That Chased Al-baghdadi With A Medal by Generalwoodz(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
That Dog you are seeing up there has more sense when compared to the whole Nigerian Army

Well, it is still a photoshop by Daily wire..thou Trump acknowledged it. Conan (dog's name) is still in middle east, would be in the white House sometime next week.
Re: President Trump "Honours" Dog That Chased Al-baghdadi With A Medal by kestolove95(m): 12:34am On Oct 31, 2019
So na dog b America hero?
Re: President Trump "Honours" Dog That Chased Al-baghdadi With A Medal by CTPlayer: 3:44am On Oct 31, 2019
chariisGRACE:
embarassed

Even if this dog is a human it can never be honored like this.

After all, they buried fallen soldiers like my tooth that fell off when I was a kid.

I cry for Naija

[imghttps://media.npr.org/assets/img/2012/10/29/377457_10151202408468236_1645987525_n_custom-5bdd807df69f4fb14a71f6894287532e5b7d97ed-s1100-c15.jpeg][/img]

[imghttp://stmedia.stimg.co/1536233068_10001642+Arlington+Burial.JPG?fit=crop&crop=faces][/img]
Re: President Trump "Honours" Dog That Chased Al-baghdadi With A Medal by newlandf: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
while

(1) (Reply)

Russia Releases Evidence Of How US Created Monkeypox In Nigeria / Commentary: "Open Your Minds, America" / Read The Worst Obituary Written For A Dead Mother By Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.