Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? (6014 Views)

This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
Since I was little I have always hated Nigerian girls cuz all they want and understand is love and romance and just basic sexx. You see I am a very rare kind of individual, I'm not the average guy out there. I think outside the box and I do not conform to societal norms and needs. All these girls just want a man that is handsome and that will sing like bruno mars for them while sending them money weekly. You see I really dont like when a girl has an opinion or is conscious when I'm licking her pussyyy....i love it when shes completely unconsciously and then I lick her ass and pussyy and breast till I cumm. I dont like penetration sexxx....its too basic and boring. Again I also love being dominated sexually, a girl spitting on me and making me her slave is my dream in life. But guess what? Everyday I leave my house these dull Nigerian hoes find me attractive and expect me to be a lover boy like these dull guys they have been dating. I am so sick of being admired and then hated cuz I dont take hoes to dates and then sing like bruno mars to them. Where can i find a Nigerian girl that thinks outside the fucking box?? I'm getting frustrated and soon may do something drastic cuz its tiring living in a society where there are literally nobody who likes or does what u only enjoy. I'm so frustrated

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
You see how nobody can relate to my mindset, this is why I'm a very bitter person who ignores hoes that say hi to him. I just hate that nobody gets me, Bleep yall
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by pharrell8(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nothing musa nor go hear for gate.. smh

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Okay... And after All this it's Nigerian girls with the problem? Life sha undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Badboibipo:
You see how nobody can relate to my mindset, this is why I'm a very bitter person who ignores hoes that say hi to him. I just hate that nobody gets me, Bleep yall

Beta niggers to take ova grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by seankafor(m): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
If u have the money, u can buy the fetish sex u crave for.

It's rare to come by a normal girl or man that Is into fetish.
That's why those Dubai Arab millionaires employs some black girls for porta party.

You know how much a girl or guy is paid for a fetish sex?

If u have he money, u can always satisfy your fetish desires..else just dream and mastubate over it..

Peace

28 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
You don't like when a girl has an opinion?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
You don't like when a girl has an opinion?

I hate it

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by kingxsamz(m): 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Badboibipo:
Since I was little I have always hated Nigerian girls cuz all they want and understand is love and romance and just basic sexx. You see I am a very rare kind of individual, I'm not the average guy out there. I think outside the box and I do not conform to societal norms and needs. All these girls just want a man that is handsome and that will sing like bruno mars for them while sending them money weekly. You see I really dont like when a girl has an opinion or is conscious when I'm licking her pussyyy....i love it when shes completely unconsciously and then I lick her ass and pussyy and breast till I cumm. I dont like penetration sexxx....its too basic and boring. Again I also love being dominated sexually, a girl spitting on me and making me her slave is my dream in life. But guess what? Everyday I leave my house these dull Nigerian hoes find me attractive and expect me to be a lover boy like these dull guys they have been dating. I am so sick of being admired and then hated cuz I dont take hoes to dates and then sing like bruno mars to them. Where can i find a Nigerian girl that thinks outside the fucking box?? I'm getting frustrated and soon may do something drastic cuz its tiring living in a society where there are literally nobody who likes or does what u only enjoy. I'm so frustrated

wetin Ebuka no go see for warehouse...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by khiaa(f): 12:11am On Oct 31, 2019
Badboibipo:

So, what are you giving these girls to make them unconscious? What pleasure can the girls have if they are unconscious or are you one of those selfish lovers who only cares about his own pleasure?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Gofwane(m): 3:50am On Oct 31, 2019
Wetin Olaniyi no go see for Babalawo house grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by fineboynl(m): 4:14am On Oct 31, 2019
they are girls like that but hard to find.

I have one in Benin. she is submissive in sex.

just any how you want it or her. anal, pussy you mean it. baby Bleep me hard and the things that comes out from her mouth. there is only things downside about her. too demanding for cash and she is not Sexy or freshly looking. but I think she fit what you are looking for
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by ForeThinker: 5:43am On Oct 31, 2019
Lol insane
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by MrOreo(m): 5:57am On Oct 31, 2019
Badboibipo:
All these girls just want a man that is handsome and that will sing like bruno mars for them while sending them money weekly.
This part got me grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Cousin9999: 7:22am On Oct 31, 2019
Why do oyinbos insist on coming here and posting this crap? Go somewhere and eat your unseasoned chicken.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by punisha: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2019
Nlanders please be guided....this one was among the 6 Mad Men who escaped from yaba left 2days ago... We will bring u news of his recapture by the end of today.

22 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by NiCurious: 8:12am On Oct 31, 2019
If the OP doesn't like girls who have opinions, or who are even conscious, then he can buy himself a f^ckdoll to amuse himself with.

(I think a lot of the problems raised on this forum would be solved, if others did likewise.)

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by rex444(m): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2019
wetin Linus no go see under car

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2019
fineboynl:
they are girls like that but hard to find.

I have one in Benin. she is submissive in sex.

just any how you want it or her. anal, pussy you mean it. baby Bleep me hard and the things that comes out from her mouth. there is only things downside about her. too demanding for cash and she is not Sexy or freshly looking. but I think she fit what you are looking for
The last part though. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2019
punisha:
Nlanders please be guided....this one was among the 6 Mad Men who escaped from yaba left 2days ago... We will bring u news of his recapture by the end of today.
Please do. Thank you for your efforts.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Generalwoodz(m): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2019
Gofwane:
kingxsamz:

pharrell8:
Wetin Boniface no go see for Coldroom grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Mstick: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2019
Abeg ekaette come size this pant wey I buy for you.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by fineboynl(m): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2019
RedCreme21:
The last part though. grin
what funny about it?
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by foolbuster: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2019
Badboibipo:

Its because you are a pervert.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by MrCork: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2019
Badboibipo:

...maybe the nigerian girls from your village..
..anyways.bro u use wheel chair n wot color? (No ofeense)
angry
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2019
If I should say my sexual fetish ehn, y'all will be wowed, society made us tame some things sha.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by lereinter(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
Apart from sex what other thing do you think out of the box of as you have said.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Jay5mie: 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Gofwane:

Generalwoodz:
Wetin Boniface no go see for Coldroom grin

kingxsamz:

pharrell8:

My broda...wetin olopa no go see for checking point

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by witnezHD(m): 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
Jay5mie:
watin obinna no see for market

My broda...wetin olopa no go see for checking point
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Gideoniteprime4: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
this thread is weird (it`s kinda freaking me out)
am outta here

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by makeherscream(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Badboibipo:
its because you are almost gone

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You got to be kidding me! / Ladies Get In Here #funtime / Man Urinates On A Table After Getting Drunk. See What A Lady Did. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.