Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? (6006 Views)

This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE / Why Hausa Girls Dont Date Southerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by rowland545(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Wetin tiv girl no go see for ashawo house
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by newlandf: 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
there's
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by drezzyx(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
Gals over to you... These are the type of guys that fvck ur armpits and thighs only....

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by ComputerOperato: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
Orisirisi something. Wetin Karimu no go see for filling station.
Jay5mie:

My broda...wetin olopa no go see for checking point
Orisirisi something. Wetin Karimu no go see for filling station.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by DonroxyII: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
If I should say my sexual fetish ehn, y'all will be wowed, society made us tame some things sha.
Abeg share make we learn oo

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by DonroxyII: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
Badboibipo:
You see how nobody can relate to my mindset, this is why I'm a very bitter person who ignores hoes that say hi to him. I just hate that nobody gets me, Bleep yall
If you ain't a judgemental type and an average Nigerian girl is comfortable with you ..... You go see fetish you mind go cut ...

You will wonder how a once innocent face sabi stuffs but the day u seem bewildered, the last day u will be seeing action but pretence!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Badboibipo:

I hate it

Simple, and short
cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
Seriously though, I hope you don’t drug your girls into the comatose state you want them to be in as you give them oral sexxx
If not, then I wish you find the partner of your dreams (one who wants what you want too)
....But if you do drug them? I want to let you know that it’s a horrible thing to do...worse than rape (because you have knocked out the person’s fight reaction- so it’s like raping a child)

Here is hoping it’s the former situation and not the latter

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
If I should say my sexual fetish ehn, y'all will be wowed, society made us tame some things sha.

Please share queen

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by ecto(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
Chai

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Gofwane(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Jay5mie:

My broda...wetin olopa no go see for checking point
Even Seun sef, wetin he no go see for nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Gofwane(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
Generalwoodz:
Wetin Boniface no go see for Coldroom grin
Lalasticlala sef, wetin he no go see for nairaland grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Badboibipo:
Since I was little I have always hated Nigerian girls cuz all they want and understand is love and romance and just basic sexx. You see I am a very rare kind of individual, I'm not the average guy out there. I think outside the box and I do not conform to societal norms and needs. All these girls just want a man that is handsome and that will sing like bruno mars for them while sending them money weekly. You see I really dont like when a girl has an opinion or is conscious when I'm licking her pussyyy....i love it when shes completely unconsciously and then I lick her ass and pussyy and breast till I cumm. I dont like penetration sexxx....its too basic and boring. Again I also love being dominated sexually, a girl spitting on me and making me her slave is my dream in life. But guess what? Everyday I leave my house these dull Nigerian hoes find me attractive and expect me to be a lover boy like these dull guys they have been dating. I am so sick of being admired and then hated cuz I dont take hoes to dates and then sing like bruno mars to them. Where can i find a Nigerian girl that thinks outside the fucking box?? I'm getting frustrated and soon may do something drastic cuz its tiring living in a society where there are literally nobody who likes or does what u only enjoy. I'm so frustrated
Gaseous comment shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Confused fellow! You want her unconscious and also controlling? You need deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Ashawopapa001: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
shocked
Wetin Ekaette no go see for kitchen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by saucecoder: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Talk jor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by ucham: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
Na wa o. Wetin Uncle Uzor no go see for night bus. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by midnighter(f): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
I am sure this guy is totally normal in real life but just wants to let off some mental steam by unleashing all his crazy fantasies on us
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by spirul77: 12:27am On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=fineboynl post=83612231] I sent you an email bro
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
midnighter:
I am sure this guy is totally normal in real life but just wants to let off some mental steam by unleashing all his crazy fantasies on us

Lol and fucking handsome too.....too bad I'm a psycho
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by midnighter(f): 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Badboibipo:

Lol and fucking handsome too.....too bad I'm a psycho

Hmm. Do you describe yourself as a psycho or just someone with deviant sexual interests?
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by 2buffagain(m): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
OP likes to be dominated by women sometimes and likes to dominate (unconscious) women other times.
I think I get it....but he is going to have to sit down and think.

The first part is do-able but for the second part, what's in it for the girl?

OP just stick to being dominated. Perhaps that alone will satisfy your animus complex.

To partially satisfy the other one....Maybe you can start eating out the girl who normally dominates you while she is asleep, then she eventually wakes up and it transitions to her fully dominating you again. You can be her alarm clock and eating her awake is your only approved mode of operation. You, of-course, may sleep on the floor. angry

But jokes aside, the question I have is do you only feel the need to dominate her body when she is unconscious because you don't feel worthy of dominating her mind? When her mind is conscious, do you feel you should only be the one dominated, and your only outlet of getting some pay back is when her mind isn't conscious? Do you feel "less than" to a conscious woman? Interesting psychosis that some cruel girl can help you come to terms with. Also, are you impotent and so is it the fetishization due to the unfuckability of women due to being impotent that triggered this Animus?

I'm just being a sex psychologist about it. What do I know?!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
2buffagain:
OP likes to be dominated by women sometimes and likes to dominate (unconscious) women other times.
I think I get it....but he is going to have to sit down and think.

The first part is do-able but for the second part, what's in it for the girl?

OP just stick to being dominated. Perhaps that alone will satisfy your animus complex.

To partially satisfy the other one....Maybe you can start eating out the girl who normally dominates you while she is asleep, then she eventually wakes up and it transitions to her fully dominating you again.

But the question I have is do you only feel the need to dominate her body when she is unconscious because you don't feel worthy of dominating her mind? When her mind is conscious, do you feel you should only be the one dominated, and your only outlet of getting some pay back is when her mind isn't conscious? Do you feel "less than" to a conscious woman? Interesting psychosis that some cruel girl can help you come to terms with. Also, are you impotent and so is it the fetishization due to the unfuckability of women due to being impotent that triggered this Animus?

I'm just being a sex psychologist about it. What do I know?!

Very interesting response. Well yeah I actually love being dominated and I only like girls who are not conscious. The problem I am having is that most girls are too fragile and have no guts to dominate a guy, they prefer u do the domination to them as a man. My whole life I have had it easy with women and maybe that's why I love when they are rude to me cuz it rarely happens.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by asahnwaKC: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2019
Hmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by BareFacedLies(m): 6:31am On Nov 03, 2019
midnighter:

Hmm. Do you describe yourself as a psycho or just someone with deviant sexual interests?

This guy is obviously a psycho
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by spirul77: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2019
[quote author=fineboynl post=83612231] baba how far na, I sent you a pm Abeg reply me
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by dafeoroyo: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2019
Wetin joro no go hear for news

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by midnighter(f): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2019
BareFacedLies:
This guy is obviously a psycho

Yes but what kind of psycho?

He is more lucid than plenty of people on this forum.
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by olawaleseun(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by LOSKYXANDER: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
OP what you are experiencing is Masochism. There is nothing abnormal about it. People with this kind of fetish like being trampled by a lady too (trample fetish) they like footjobs too (a hot lady tramples on their dick or rubs their dick with her foot till orgasm). When they were kids, they fantasized about being beaten by a woman/girl. They also find it erotic when a hot lady does stuff like slaughtering and trampling on a goat while it bleeds to death (that's typical display of female dominance). If you experience all this, then you know what I'm talking about
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
midnighter:

Yes but what kind of psycho?

He is more lucid than plenty of people on this forum.

I'm saner than all of them, they are too timid to even begin to understand my level of thinking. Bless u queen
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
LOSKYXANDER:
OP what you are experiencing is Masochism. There is nothing abnormal about it. People with this kind of fetish like being trampled by a lady too (trample fetish) they like footjobs too (a hot lady tramples on their dick or rubs their dick with her foot till orgasm). When they were kids, they fantasized about being beaten by a woman/girl. They also find it erotic when a hot lady does stuff like slaughtering and trampling on a goat while it bleeds to death (that's typical display of female dominance). If you experience all this, then you know what I'm talking about

Spot on reader , unlike these ignorant bigots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Weds His Wife Wearing An Arsenal Jersey (photos) / How To Remove Red Flitter For #silhouette Challenge / Run From Those Loan App Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.