Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Learn How To Make Soap, Organic Lotion, Perfumes, Oils - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Make Soap, Organic Lotion, Perfumes, Oils (713 Views)

All Kinds Of Accessories. Wears/perfumes,oils,handabags. / We Make Soap Cutters And Soap Molds / Designer Perfumes Oils & Empty Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Soap, Organic Lotion, Perfumes, Oils by queenblossom(f): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
Do you want to learn how to make tablet soap, liquid soap, shampoo, organic lotions from scratch, perfumes and oil? Then get any of these ebook .
These ebooks are well simplified that anyone who can read will understand it with ease.
It a break down step by step

Each of these ebook cos 20k

BUT AM GIVING IT OUT FOR 2K EACH FOR A LIMITED TIME.

EBOOK ON HOW TO MAKE LOTION
EBOOK ON HOW TO MAKE TABLET SOAP
EBOOK ON HOW TO MAKE TRANSPARENT SOAP
EBOOK ON HOW TO MAKE LIQUID SOAP
EBOOK ON HOW TO MAKE ORGANIC LOTION FROM SCRATCH
EBOOK ON HOW TO MAKE PERFUME
EBOOK ON HOW TO MAKE SHAMPOO
EBOOK ON HOW TO MAKE NATURAL OILS
EBOOK ON HOW TO FACE TONER/FACE CLEANSER/ FACE MASK

Re: Learn How To Make Soap, Organic Lotion, Perfumes, Oils by queenblossom(f): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
These ebooks goes for 20k each but am giving them out for 2k to the fastest fingers.
Offer valid till 2nd/Nov/2019

This ebooks are very simplified and will teach you how to make creams, soap, perfumes and shampoo from scratch.
After reading the book you will be able to make good money with it.

Are you also into cream and soap making and you can't boast of a single textbook? My sister what kind of soap are you making?
You need these textbooks to take your business to another higher level. There is a lot for you to learn from these books I promise you that.

I will also be telling you where to get your ingredients when you buy this book.

Remember the price is 2k to only the first 50people after then the price will go up to 20k

Don't miss this great offer is a very great opportunity for you to start making money.

To get it quickly send me a message on WhatsApp to this number: +2347056847044

Re: Learn How To Make Soap, Organic Lotion, Perfumes, Oils by queenblossom(f): 5:39am On Dec 29, 2019
2019 is almost coming to an end. Don't waste your money buying unnesesory thing. Save it to learn a skills. I don't joke with learning new things and I can pay any amount as long as the skills will put food on my table.

Learn the secret of cream making. This is one business that has been putting food on my table for years. I pay children school fee with this same BUSINESS

(1) (Reply)

John-paul Iwuoha Is Actually First Nigerian On Linkedin Topvoice / 12 Best Kids Smart Watch In 2020 | Smartwatches For Kids / Best Vat Consultancy Services Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.