Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New (37609 Views)

Waste Tires Are Growing Rapidly Every Year / How To Detect Unbalanced Tires In Your Car / How To Check Whether Your Car Tires Are Expired Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by wonlasewonimi: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2019
They think the treads are for decorations
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by consultancy: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2019
Heavy duty vehicle tires are made/manufactured to be rethreaded when worn down. So what the man is doing is absolutely in the right

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by aspirebig: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2019
Risking lives of people because of money.
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by Johans1991: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2019
Some people from certain region are very wicket, they specialized in fake fake things.
I pray that any body who is practicing this wickedness should involved in a fatal accident.
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by uuzba(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
no wonder so many tankers and trucks are losing control and killing thousands....
We have so many gadgets and equipment in Nigeria
We need so many of them
YET, we make NONE of them.
When you refuse to manufacture anything in your country, this is what happens.
Everything imported, Everything expensive. Hence people cut corners.
We once had Dunlop, making tyres from rubber mills, Rubber harvested from Rubber trees.
Now Nothing. No industry... therefore, No jobs....

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2019
this is wickedness. ....do you know how many souls have be lost tru lost of tire or burst tires? May God never allow the perpetrator of this act go unpunished from generation to generations!
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by Celexralno: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2019
post=83619776:

Make sure you buy it for all the people that were able to afford a car in your house!

Bro when will u ever support Africa product!
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by snipesdam(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2019
Those tyres are regroovable

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by wagazala: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2019
lazy bloggers , lazy readers, lazy OP.

Make i dey go.
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by Tapout(m): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2019
just look at, later they will go and kill innocent individuals on the road.

FRSC usually check these guys for bad tyres, this is how they deceive frsc into thinking they are new tyres.
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by MoneyMattersNG: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2019
This is sheer wickedness!!
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by Marvieduke(f): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2019
God please save us from the hands of the wicked and dubious people
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by Thegoodone13(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2019
Celexralno:
Nice idea..nothing is waste
Do u know the implications of it?
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 31, 2019
what the Bleep is this man's business here,why spoil another man's source of livelihood,if u know how difficult and the level of hard work that is put in turning these tire to this,u wouldn't dare tag it what u just called it,these tires are never made new,rather by carving it in such manner,u extend the durability to at least one month to enable the the owner or prospective buyers to manage it till he/she is able or ready to replace them,they are never sold as new ones like it has been tagged
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by Celexralno: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2019
Thegoodone13:
Do u know the implications of it?
But these guys are productive abeg
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by nick50(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2019
I will urge the federal government to ban the importation of tyres into the country let's patronize our own..same way the dullard is feeding the nation with stones and lice infested rice in the name of local rice..e no go better for anyone that supports,supported or voted apc
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by paix(m): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2019
JonOlive:
Over 60% of Nigerians who are financially 'comfortable' got the money by evil, corrupt or dubious means. Almost every product has a fake!
Just like our ladies these days. God created them original and unique, but would prefer to be fake and wannabes.
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by paix(m): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2019
That's why you should be conversant with the inscriptions on the tyres before you buy them, especially the expiry date.
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by uuzba(m): 11:08am On Oct 31, 2019
nick50:
I will urge the federal government to ban the importation of tyres into the country let's patronize our own..same way the dullard is feeding the nation with stones and lice infested rice in the name of local rice..e no go better for anyone that supports,supported or voted apc
We had dunlop tires before. I don't know why we closed it down.
Probably, it was sweater to import cheap Chinese tyres than to manufacture our own from our own rubber.
The rubber trees are are still growing in the wild.
I don't know why we so much hate MAKING ANYTHING ourselves and always prefer to buy from overseas.
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by nwamabo247(m): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2019
And so many has wasted please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help.PLEASE nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS. more details.see my signature below
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by mamanotinspoil3: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2019
They are probably REGROOVABLE tyres. If that's the case and it's being done by a professional, then it is perfectly safe.

We have used office items at giveaway prices. Sofa set, 7.6kva generator, furniture and more. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by Enyimbamercedes: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2019
No news found here. Its called rethreading and heavy duty truck tires are made to be rethreaded or regroovable

His methods may be crude but it is not a strange practice
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by JusticeSeeker: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2019
Our brothers from the east are responsible for this.
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by Kapilta(m): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2019
JonOlive:
Over 60% of Nigerians biafrans who are financially 'comfortable' got the money by evil, corrupt or dubious means. Almost every product has a fake!
we all know the right people that love dealing with fake products. They love money even more than there own life. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by nauto5: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2019
Evil in the Land
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by Bighead9: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2019
JonOlive:
Over 60% of Nigerians who are financially 'comfortable' got the money by evil, corrupt or dubious means. Almost every product has a fake!

Guy, you are very correct. grin

Everything from a particullar region in this Country, are fake.

Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by paradigmshift(m): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2019
Unrated900:
This isn’t Nigeria

Nigerians aren’t this heartless and wicked

We are good people with good mind and heart

If you doubt me go ask South Africans and Ghana women about us.

9ja is the heart of wickedness

1 Like

Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by Monsoft(m): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2019
The truth of the whole matter is that: In a bid to look for a means to fend for his needs & that of his family, a man is tempted to go against the societal norms in order to survive.
Am not in any way supporting what they're doing. But there's no provision for the lower class citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by F2st5s: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Darn go tay
Dangote
Still dey hide money o.
U dey see am.
Before u know it . Dangote truck driver rams into.
If they can do these to 22 inches and co truck tyres. Now imagine what they will do to sedans tyres ans suv tyres. Right from the port the follow come tyres are stolen and replaced with fakes.Then u go for new one that is sealed and there u have it,the new fake ass tyres aee still fake,used,abused,woen out, repackaged as new or used. Before u say jack TPMS light stays permanent..kazeems dem go put hand. E don be forever..
U wan buy car,na same thing. Only VIN would humble u.
Drugs nko.
Every damn thing here on naija has been cloned

No be Dangote
Na I'm managers dey chop tyre money.
Re: Man Shows How Old Bad Tires Are Made New by crusufixo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
My Good lawd.........But y would some people be this heartless.................geeze
Tell me y misfortune should not befall the people the people that are engaging in the act.....hmmmm.... SMH !!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Represented Nigeria In Dubai Auto Racing Returns After His Car Crashed / Reasons Why Front-wheel Drive Sucks And Why Rear-wheel Drive Is best / Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.