Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God (3940 Views)

God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) / FEARING GOD / The Danger Of Associating With Greedy People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:57am On Oct 31, 2019
The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God
29 Oct 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5K6Khf3pJI

Ray Comfort talks to some strangers about morality, and compares it to some thoughts that Oprah Winfrey has given regarding morality.

Visit https://www.LivingWaters.com to view more free Christian videos, articles, and to get tracts and other resources by Ray Comfort and the Living Waters team.
Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:58am On Oct 31, 2019
THE FEAR OF THE LORD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by CanadaOrBust: 2:05am On Oct 31, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God

Proverbs 9:10

New International Version
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

New Living Translation
Fear of the LORD is the foundation of wisdom. Knowledge of the Holy One results in good judgment.

English Standard Version
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight.

Berean Study Bible
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

New American Standard Bible
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

New King James Version
“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

King James Bible
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

Christian Standard Bible
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Contemporary English Version
Respect and obey the LORD! This is the beginning of wisdom. To have understanding, you must know the Holy God.

Good News Translation
To be wise you must first have reverence for the LORD. If you know the Holy One, you have understanding.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

International Standard Version
The fear of the LORD is where wisdom begins, and knowing holiness demonstrates understanding.

NET Bible
The beginning of wisdom is to fear the LORD, and acknowledging the Holy One is understanding.

New Heart English Bible
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom. The knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
The beginning of wisdom is the awe of Lord Jehovah and the knowledge of the Righteous Ones is understanding;

GOD'S WORD® Translation
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom. The knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

JPS Tanakh 1917
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the All-holy is understanding.

New American Standard 1977
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Jubilee Bible 2000
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

King James 2000 Bible
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

American King James Version
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

American Standard Version
The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of wisdom; And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Brenton Septuagint Translation
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the counsel of saints is understanding: for to know the law is the character of a sound mind.

Douay-Rheims Bible
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is prudence.

Darby Bible Translation
The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of wisdom; and the knowledge of the Holy is intelligence.

English Revised Version
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Webster's Bible Translation

World English Bible
The fear of Yahweh is the beginning of wisdom. The knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Young's Literal Translation
The commencement of wisdom is the fear of Jehovah, And a knowledge of the Holy Ones is understanding.
Study Bible
The Way of Wisdom
…9Instruct a wise man, and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man, and he will increase his learning. 10The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. 11For through wisdom your days will be multiplied, and years will be added to your life.…
Berean Study Bible · Download
Cross References
Job 28:28
And He said to man, 'Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom, and to turn away from evil is understanding.'"

Psalm 111:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow His precepts have a rich understanding. His praise endures forever!

Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.

Proverbs 30:3
I have not learned wisdom, and I have no knowledge of the Holy One.

Treasury of Scripture

the fear

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

the knowledge

Proverbs 2:5
Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.

I neither learned wisdom, nor have the knowledge of the holy.

1 Chronicles 28:9
And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by orunto27: 5:37am On Oct 31, 2019
Not fearing God is inconceivable. Atheists are just superstitious, that is understood. Even Satan fears God and always submits to the Authority of The Supreme Spirit. Not to fear God at all is an uncommon Mistake and not possible in the Spheres of Good and Bad.
Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by Flowxx: 6:15am On Oct 31, 2019
post=83611647:

But do you have the fear of God in your heart?
Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by EkwensuAmosu1: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2019
[s]
post=83611647:
[/s]
Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by hopefulLandlord: 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
post=83611647:

fear of Yahweh is the beginning of foolishness and stupidity . an African should not fear Jewish mythical gods

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by malvisguy212: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2019
the apostle John say 'There is no fear where love exists. Rather, perfect love banishes fear, for fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.' He also says that 'God is love'.
Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:03am On Nov 01, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

fear of Yahweh is the beginning of foolishness and stupidity . an African should not fear Jewish mythical gods

Rather... cool

Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Proverbs 9:10

New International Version

New Living Translation
Fear of the LORD is the foundation of wisdom. Knowledge of the Holy One results in good judgment.

English Standard Version
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight.

Berean Study Bible

New American Standard Bible

New King James Version
“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

King James Bible

Christian Standard Bible
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Contemporary English Version
Respect and obey the LORD! This is the beginning of wisdom. To have understanding, you must know the Holy God.

Good News Translation
To be wise you must first have reverence for the LORD. If you know the Holy One, you have understanding.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

International Standard Version
The fear of the LORD is where wisdom begins, and knowing holiness demonstrates understanding.

NET Bible
The beginning of wisdom is to fear the LORD, and acknowledging the Holy One is understanding.

New Heart English Bible

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
The beginning of wisdom is the awe of Lord Jehovah and the knowledge of the Righteous Ones is understanding;

GOD'S WORD® Translation

JPS Tanakh 1917
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the All-holy is understanding.

New American Standard 1977

Jubilee Bible 2000
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

King James 2000 Bible

American King James Version

American Standard Version
The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of wisdom; And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Brenton Septuagint Translation
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the counsel of saints is understanding: for to know the law is the character of a sound mind.

Douay-Rheims Bible
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is prudence.

Darby Bible Translation
The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of wisdom; and the knowledge of the Holy is intelligence.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation

World English Bible
The fear of Yahweh is the beginning of wisdom. The knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Young's Literal Translation
The commencement of wisdom is the fear of Jehovah, And a knowledge of the Holy Ones is understanding.
Study Bible
The Way of Wisdom
…9Instruct a wise man, and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man, and he will increase his learning. 10The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. 11For through wisdom your days will be multiplied, and years will be added to your life.…
Berean Study Bible · Download
Cross References
And He said to man, 'Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom, and to turn away from evil is understanding.'"

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow His precepts have a rich understanding. His praise endures forever!

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.

I have not learned wisdom, and I have no knowledge of the Holy One.

Treasury of Scripture

the fear

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

the knowledge

Proverbs 2:5
Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.

I neither learned wisdom, nor have the knowledge of the holy.

1 Chronicles 28:9
And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.

Thanks for posting the Word. God bless you. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by CanadaOrBust: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Thanks for posting the Word. God bless you. smiley

And bless u too.
And may He give us a grateful heart to continually appreciate all the countless blessings He’s already bestowed on us
Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

And bless u too.
And may He give us a grateful heart to continually appreciate all the countless blessings He’s already bestowed on us

Amen. smiley
Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by budaatum: 12:59am On Nov 07, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom
The primary classes. Where you begin.

CanadaOrBust:

and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
The advanced classes.
Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by CanadaOrBust: 1:50am On Nov 07, 2019
budaatum:

The primary classes. Where you begin.

The advanced classes.

Good analysis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:43am On Nov 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Good analysis

What analysis? Budaatum is ignorant on the topic of this thread.
Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by CanadaOrBust: 2:49am On Nov 08, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What analysis? Budaatum is ignorant on the topic of this thread.

But he is right. Read his post.

—The primary classes. Where you begin.

—The advanced classes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:52am On Nov 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

—The advanced classes.

The topic is the horrible danger of not fearing God. Budaatum does not see the need to fear God, do you agree with Budaatum on this?

1 Like

Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by budaatum: 2:56am On Nov 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

—The advanced classes.
One should not expect nursery kids to know what is learnt in advanced classes. Though, we have tried to educate him.
Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by CanadaOrBust: 2:58am On Nov 08, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

The topic is the horrible danger of not fearing God. Budaatum does not see the need to fear God, do you agree with Budaatum on this?

I don’t know him. I only know this one post
Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by budaatum: 3:22am On Nov 08, 2019
Go on deg. Show Bust the thread where you educated buda "on this".
Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
budaatum:

Go on deg. Show Bust the thread where you educated buda "on this".

Are you saying that you now fear God? Please let us know your latest stand.
Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by budaatum: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Are you saying that you now fear God? Please let us know your latest stand.

Must I keep repeating myself?

budaatum:

Did you miss it the first time deg? I suggest you allow Jesus Christ to spit on mud and rub it in your eyes so that you can see.

Meanwhile let me help you by making it bold for you to read.

May the Lord help you overcome your own fears.

budaatum:

You kill me dead you mean.

Thankfully, I have the Loving Merciful Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ in my life so no weapon degbu fashions against me shall prosper because even though I walk in the valley of the shadow of the death that you ignorantly threaten me with, I, buda, fear no evil, for the Lord is with buda, and the Lord's rod and staff they comfort buda, preparing a table before buda and anointing buda's head with oil so that buda's cup runneth over, and the goodness and mercy of the Almighty Lord follows buda all the days of buda's life: and buda, dwells in the house of the Lord for ever and ever. Amen.
Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:01am On Nov 12, 2019
budaatum:

Must I keep repeating myself?

All persons who continue to live their lives without repentance and in disobedience to the word of God, like Babylon will receive His judgment.*

1 Like

Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by budaatum: 5:12am On Nov 12, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

All persons who continue to live their lives without repentance and in disobedience to the word of God, like Babylon will receive His judgment.*
Yawn shocked shocked
Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by MrPresident1: 5:27am On Nov 12, 2019
But Buda for eartum, OLAADEGBU is right now grin. Babylon and all its minions will receive their just recompense. Why are you yawning, don't you believe ni? You know the truth naw wink

Isaiah 13:19
And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

budaatum:

Yawn shocked shocked
Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by budaatum: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2019
buda does not believe. But could you tell me why I should be concerned with Babylon?

MrPresident1:
But Buda for eartum, OLAADEGBU is right now grin. Babylon and all its minions will receive their just recompense. Why are you yawning, don't you believe ni? You know the truth naw wink

Isaiah 13:19
And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by MrPresident1: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
I thought you are a babylonian grin, so you're not? My bad! cheesy wink

budaatum:
buda does not believe. But could you tell me why I should be concerned with Babylon?

Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by budaatum: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
MrPresident1:
I thought you are a babylonian grin, so you're not? My bad! cheesy wink

Please stop with your lying. You never think!

1 Like

Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by MrPresident1: 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Buda for eartum grin

Even in the grave, Jesus is LORD.

And now that he is risen? grin grin grin He is seated majestically at the right hand of his FATHER cheesy wink

budaatum:

Please stop with your lying. You never think!
Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by budaatum: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
MrPresident1:
Buda for eartum grin

Even in the grave, Jesus is LORD.

And now that he is risen? grin grin grin He is seated majestically at the right hand of his FATHER cheesy wink

And your point is what, exactly?
Re: The Horrible Danger Of Not Fearing God by MrPresident1: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
grin grin grin

budaatum:

And your point is what, exactly?

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell / Top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell And Others That Might Miss The Rapture / A Korean DRAWS The Picture Of HELL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.