Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season (41721 Views)

Fire At Idumota Market / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / Balogun Market, Lagos On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Mike4S: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2019
Those hungry flea market vendors have spoilt show for some traders. For me I prefer jumia
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Tripletmom: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2019
Arogunmasa:

There are quality stuffs in idumota at wholesale prices if you know where to look. I ave bought an omega wrist watch for 5k in jankara . 1 week later i saw the same watch at mega plaza selling for 10k. Every product get hin line. Provisions - oke arin
Vegetable oil, cooking spices etc.- alakoro, iddita streets
Cultelery set, cooking wares- Holloway street,jonah lane in oke arin
Perfumes and cosmetics - balogun and issa Williams streets
Wine and liquor - issa willams

There's a lane off nnamdi azikwe just b4 i get to tom Jones building there u can get underwear, boxers, singlets, socks whatever na the main line bi dat. Hope this helps.

Pls, where can I get senator material for men.i don't want to follow those guys that carries pictures about.
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by ruzell86: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2019
gypsey:
This is the problem with you Nigerians.

Why not do the favour first, you never know, You might get more than you are asking for.
You call it favour, I call it a bargain... it's not any problem issue.

I can do that linking for you.
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by lasmile(f): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
Do you have an innovative business idea?
Learn the skills and get your business funded at the Startup & Innovation Boot-Camp 2020.

Funding/MBA/MSc available for all participants.
Hurry up �� register here* https:///Mx8DPXnkYa
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Praisemelody(m): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
nnanyereugo:
I deal on stick sweets, n i know that its much more in idumota than anyother place. Ve been looking for how to get hold of an importer there to trade with
hello call or WhatsApp this number 0.8093504158, he sells stick sweet at idumota
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
ruzell86:

You call it favour, I call it a bargain... it's not any problem issue.

I can do that linking for you.
Okay, but like i said, you might get more than you were bargaining for. grin

Like one Nigerian said i must pay him 3000 Naira to help me with stuff at The Airport. Eventually I gave him 3000 Naira. What he didn't know was that i had planned to Give him £50. because he was very helpfull which was the main thing.

Nigerians don't do anything for nothing, even the guy who lent me his Pen wanted me to "dash" him something grin Anyway I did.
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by superlife: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
nnanyereugo:
Things like this
To get all kinds of sweets, cakes and provision go to ereko market that is from idunmota, locate the pedestrian bridge walk down the bridge and you are already at ereko market

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by superlife: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
fergieboy:
What about cheap nice Jean, cute sneakers and nice polo to go with

Can someone point me to where I can get this at very cheap price

It's Xmas season
Go to mandilax market off nnamdi azikwe street. They sell clothings and accesories like shirts,polo, etc
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by godwon01(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
nnanyereugo:
Guy pls i need ur contact to help me confirm some things in that idumota abeg
Don't get contact of anybody. If U are new in Lagos Island, just go there one day , stay in an hotel around Lagos Mainland, around palm grove Onipanu side .It is a straight journey to Island. Just like somebody who is going to abroad for the first time. Go there first like a tourist . Second time , it will not be strange again. U just have to be careful . There are a lot of area boys there as well as numerous trickster. If U go to buy wholesales things be very careful so that they don't sell different thing to U. Everybody at Idumota are very clever including those with tribal marks that will appeared like stupid on your eyes. U need to double your thinking. God bless U.
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by ruzell86: 12:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
gypsey:
Okay, but like i said, you might get more than you were bargaining for. grin

Like one Nigerian said i must pay him 3000 Naira to help me with stuff at The Airport. Eventually I gave him 3000 Naira. What he didn't know was that i had planned to Give him £50. because he was very helpfull which was the main thing.

Nigerians don't do anything for nothing, even the guy who lent me his Pen wanted me to "dash" him something grin Anyway I did.
Oh, I understand your points very well. The Nigerian economy shaped so many into such form...

And seriously, I won't mind sending you a mail (or any other means comfortable for you), so we could discuss this further. Thanks
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by godwon01(m): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
Gabson001:
I want start okrika business

where I fit buy quality ones
Go to katagua before abule egba. After iyana ipaja. U can not buy okrika at Lagos Island . They sell finished product at Lagos Island. Good luck.
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
ruzell86:
Oh, I understand your points very well. The Nigerian economy shaped so many into such form...

And seriously, I won't mind sending you a mail (or any other means comfortable for you), so we could discuss this further. Thanks
Well.. at this moment i wouldn't need Anything. but when i do, i sure will send you a mail too.

However you can send me mails if you want.

Ciao! smiley
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by lailo: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
where will I get jeans,quality shirts,pant trousers,legs,shoes and belts for boutique business at wholesale price?
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by kingdave(m): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
@ursullalinda can you be an agent helping those of us who don't stay In Lagos for a fee?.just like 1688 agent

ursullalinda:
God one OP......but you didn't stress "shine your eyes" .......if you are a lady your hand bag must be in front....for guys no back wallet....once you here follow me I get am for our second shop na "oso afia be dat" them no get shop, they are agents. All the best to the new comers....me I don become baba.
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by tomdon(m): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
nnanyereugo:
Things like this

Where did you get this one
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by ruzell86: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
gypsey:
Well.. at this moment i wouldn't need Anything. but when i do, i sure will send you a mail too.

However you can send me mails if you want.

Ciao! smiley
Alright, thanks.
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Gabson001(m): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
godwon01:
Go to katagua before abule egba. After iyana ipaja. U can not buy okrika at Lagos Island . They sell finished product at Lagos Island. Good luck.
thanks boss
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Arogunmasa(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Tripletmom:

Pls, where can I get senator material for men.i don't want to follow those guys that carries pictures about.
There's is a place called 'woro tawio'- Taiwo lane opposite Tom Jones. If it is quality sgirt material u need, opposite central bank

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Arogunmasa(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
lailo:
where will I get jeans,quality shirts,pant trousers,legs,shoes and belts for boutique business at wholesale price?
Mandilas, oluwole
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Arogunmasa(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
fergieboy:
What about cheap nice Jean, cute sneakers and nice polo to go with

Can someone point me to where I can get this at very cheap price

It's Xmas season
Mandilas, oluwole
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Funkybabee(f): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
ursullalinda:

It depends on the class of thing you want to sell....they have China, US plaza, Italian too

I want one that is not expensive so as to sell quickly. Maybe china or Usa or Italian anyone sister
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Arogunmasa(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
tinaisnowonline:
what about perfumes and perfume oils
Balogun, issa williams
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by ursullalinda(f): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
Funkybabee:

I want one that is not expensive so as to sell quickly. Maybe china or Usa or Italian anyone sister

I don't have any contact but I know in Balogun they have US plaza....even China and Italian are all in the same Balogun.....and once u get to one plaza the others are there but the importers and retailer's are all in same place.
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by ursullalinda(f): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
kingdave:
@ursullalinda can you be an agent helping those of us who don't stay In Lagos for a fee?.just like 1688 agent

What kind of agent?
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
superlife:
For those who wants to buy wristwatches, jewelries, chains, etc

There's dosunmu, idumagbo for those who wants to buy wristwatches, chains, earrings, pendants and other items in bulk, you can also get them at oluwole, mandilas and tinubu square where you can buy wears, suits and the rest.

The dosunmu mostly deals on baby items, jewelry, chains, earrings, pendants, watches, electronics, female items like bra, pants, nighties etc (there's a corner called "whoro pedro) then boxer, singlets, hankies and a whole lot of items to buy.

Add yours below ohhh!

The secret about it is that when you negotiate your price well, you can beat the price down and get whatever you want. We are all Nigerian.

D0nt forget that everything you need to know is not written here. I will keep updating this post for new tips but you can ask about any information by commenting.

For Foodstuff Items like spaghetti, vegetable oil, rice, etc.

There’s ebute ero for all the tin tomatoes, spaghetti, vegetable oil and the rest. You can also get them at Oke arin which you can reach when coming from apongbon. You are sure to get provisions at Oke arin easily.

For Female dresses, native materials, blankets, etc.

Balogun deals with Ankara, George, lace (idumota sells too) wrapper, female dresses, shoes and the rest. The other side deals with weavons, cosmetics, human hair, etc.

For Household Items and Kitchen items like pots, plates, spoons, etc.
At Holloway, you can get all kitchen items and utensils like pots, spoons, plates.

Let me stop here for now. I will continue later in the day.

Lagos is a big warehouse! Lol! If you don’t know there wela , you fit lost.

D0nt forget that everything you need to know is not written here. I will keep updating this post for new tips but you can ask about any information by commenting.

Share this information on facebook, twitter, and anywhere so that we can all do this together. Sharing brings happiness and joy!

SOURCE:
https://www.gistyoulove.com/2019/10/simple-secrets-of-buying-goods-at-more.html

I created a post in 2017 Christmas season on this topic but nobody moved it to front page. The post is still trending and I speak.

See link below

https://www.nairaland.com/2024147/simple-secret-buying-stuff-idumota

I can also see some lifting and tweeking of my write up in your post. If I talk them go say I start �

Nairaland mods una no dey fear God
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by StoneColdBiceps(m): 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
superlife:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-0u365nDWh6s/XbpcakvWbtI/AAAAAAAAATU/1v8uvvnijgsrqvI0pCdPWnx5luQ-G51agCLcBGAsYHQ/s640/idu.jpg[/img]

It’s now Christmas season and we all know that prices are deemed to rise to the peak this season. Now that the border have been closed, although, people still insist that rice is the only product that have been affected in the long run. So it’s better if we just buy the Made in Nigeria rice which is cheaper and affordable and also edible!

Am going to be showing you many tips, secrets and important buying and selling tricks in this article. And you can still apply this in any market you step on in Lagos, Nigeria.

Please am not assuring you that I know everywhere. So you are free to ask questions. People who have answers to your questions will answer you in the comments section. Thanks.

So lets get to business!!!

A Brief Note You Should Read About Idumota Market, Lagos

Idumota is the main place where all goods produced in commercial cities in Nigeria; Lagos, Onitsha, abah, etc, are sold in wholesale and retail quantities to final consumers who come from far and wide and other African countries.

Idumota is one part, you have apongbon, balogun and the rest. Depending on what you're buying. Idumota is just like a general name for one part of it.
SOURCE: https://www.gistyoulove.com/2019/10/simple-secrets-of-buying-goods-at-more.html

I created a post in 2017 Christmas season on this topic but nobody moved it to front page. It went viral. The post is still trending as I speak.

See link below

I can also see some lifting and tweeking of my write up in your post. If I talk them go say I start
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by vincentont(m): 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
StoneColdBiceps:

I created a post in 2017 Christmas season on this topic but nobody moved it to front page. It went viral. The post is still trending as I speak.

See link below

I can also see some lifting and tweeking of my write up in your post. If I talk them go say I start

Don't mind those foolish mod.Because you did not bribe them that's why your post never saw front page.A post that has more than 30 pages and great info.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Tripletmom: 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
Arogunmasa:

There's is a place called 'woro tawio'- Taiwo lane opposite Tom Jones. If it is quality sgirt material u need, opposite central bank
Thanks
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Arogunmasa(m): 1:05am On Nov 01, 2019
Tripletmom:

Thanks
Uwc
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by mindtricks: 1:53am On Nov 01, 2019
dominique:
It's better as a first timer to go with someone familiar with the terrain. If you don't have a good eye for quality and a strong bargaining ability, it's advisable not to go there

Your head dey there.
Like they say, you must shine your eyes.
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Lumpyy(f): 5:57am On Nov 01, 2019
blissboss32:
thanks a million for this op. i have been looking foR Athread like this where i can buy suits and wears for men at a cheap price.
do you know where i can get suits and mens wears
Mandillaz,I'm a personal shopper and I can take you there for a fee....!!
Re: How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season by Lumpyy(f): 6:02am On Nov 01, 2019
DaudaAbu:

For okrika i believe your best bet is yaba or super in iyana paja deπending on where you are coming frm and which one is closer to you

But be careful esp in that iyana ppaja axis, one chance full there
Over the years I have come to realise YABA is better,I'm a personal shopper and I get 1ST grade wears for clients on order,I meet people who are regulars at super in yaba,super can be ridiculously cheap but you will be EXTRA careful cos u might end up buying bad wears,yaba has selected by grades,na u go go where u want�

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting / Want To Stop Being Dependent On Monthly Salary? This Is A Must See / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.