Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? (17086 Views)

MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] / How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC] / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by kense88: 7:11am On Nov 01, 2019
Martinez39:
The fact that people have a way of running their emotions is not a licence to be a fool.
Well said. More power to you
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Equity15(m): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2019
pansophist:

Some years ago, the romance section of nairaland was littered with misandrist forming woke and enlightened, regurgitating feministic psychobabbles, and there was few red pill apostles to counter them. Meanwhile, lots of the apostles were underdogs breeding themselves into metamorphosis. Right now, romance section has been cleansed or at least, their points countered.

Ubunja was the spearhead that turned things around hence, the constant glorification by the mention of his name.
lmao grin God bless the red pillers(pillars).
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Equity15(m): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

That is becos we are not like most of y'all males that don't respect people's wishes, we are sensible like that, unlike you males that jump about yapping dust and bile in a female only thread.
nah, I didn't just join NL. I know how you guys infiltrate a male only thread those days. guess you have changed. and you're right. guys here don't respect wishes, we jump into any thread afterall na una teach us.

2 Likes

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by IamNotWariz: 8:03am On Nov 01, 2019
Cc tosinmama48
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2019
alexmakaay:

Young man, first of all.. you are afraid of the truth. unfortunately, it is the women bashers, clueless men and men that has never being in love will tell you the truth..only if you are wise.

secondly, you contradicted yourself or rather compromised your very self when you wrote
"To be better than you ever was".. my friend, what the hell do you want to better here?? you see some anomalies that is unhealthy for your relationship, you pointed it out, she fled..so be it!! for truth sake, I bet you don't wanna spend the rest of your life with a woman that can't appreciate your sincerity or truth.. I don't wanna say you are confused but this attitude of hers is a clear indication that she is not a wife material.

Honestly there are only few women on earth that can appreciate sincerity of truth. I've always known they like the comforting lies.
Relationships are not for me. I don't know how to not say the most obvious truth, and call white black.
Her: is the soup too salty?
Me: yeah.. It is. Just minimize next time.
Her: you complain too much. Everything little I do is complains. I'm tired.
Me: shocked

Your comments on this thread has saved me. All of you. All your comments.
From yesterday till today I can say I'm a bit better. Although, a part of me still want her, in my head I know what I need are better things.

Thanks people.

7 Likes

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2019
okoroemeka:
in situations like this you have to understand that you cannot have everything you desire in this world,pick yourself up and move on,no matter you said she's 99% of what you need,you will still meet another that will give you 99.1% love so don't despair,it is simply obvious that the girl didn't have strong feelings for you because if she did she will not leave you because of a shouted word in anger or a few criticism,I know a friend of mine that impregnated his wife's junior sister,the wife threatened fire and brimstone but did not leave her matrimonial home the sister later got married and my friend is living happliy ever after with his wife and the pretty child is been raised by the mother in law,how many women do you think that can tolerate such and still live happily ever after with their husbands?

Yeah.. From day one I always knew she was gonna be the type to fall easy, hate easy. A disturbed person who didn't actually know what she wanted. We played house for the entire 7 months and her good sides kept making me think it could work. In her dictionary, I only have bad sides. Bad sides like simple criticism and correction of a few flaws. Bad sides like providing the most appropriate answers to questions like "is this dress okay? "
Women don't want appropriate answers. They want comforting answers.

Thanks for coming by.

3 Likes

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by realest2(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
NO WOMAN OR LADY IS TOO SPECIAL TO BE REPLACED, except your family members of course
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
realest2:
NO WOMAN OR LADY IS TOO SPECIAL TO BE REPLACED, except your family members of course

I understand. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Goalnaldo(m): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
swaggzo:

Na wah for you. I only came here to see if there are people who have experienced such.. And to learn how they outgrew that phase.

Guy I no go lie. I cried no be small. With catarrh running down my face.
My mates are committing suicide because of this same situation. How am I worse?

I'm not you. I'm in for the red pills, but when I find a nice human I tend to be affectionate towards them. I won't stop falling in love mate.
The only thing is that I understand to fall in love with wisdom instead of play the fool.

Thanks for your additions.
exactly!! Nobody is telling you not to fail in love. Just don't beg if she decides to leave!
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Mobree: 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
And if all men take the "red pill" and all women become "feminists", what would Love look like? What would marriages be like?

Going through this thread made me sad. Looks like there's no longer "Selfless" in Love. Everyone is calculative, trying to know and counter his/her partner's next move. To those who do it, is there peace in it for you? I'm just wondering sha o. Looks like we all are always on our toes with this love thing. I'm not sure that's what it was meant to be like.

Anyway, OP, like I do say, Ticket wey go cut go cut...E no geh watin you wan do. I wish you all the best!

P.S: I'm a lady...Sue me! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
Mobree:
And if all men take the "red pill" and all women become "feminists", what would Love look like? What would marriages be like?

Going through this thread made me sad. Looks like there's no longer "Selfless" in Love. Everyone is calculative, trying to know and counter his/her partner's next move. To those who do it, is there peace in it for you? I'm just wondering sha o. Looks like we all are always on our toes with this love thing. I'm not sure that's what it was meant to be like.

Anyway, OP, like I do say, Ticket wey go cut go cut...E no geh watin you wan do. I wish you all the best!

P.S: I'm a lady...Sue me! grin grin grin

The whole thing is now messy. Everyone looking to exploit the next.
Things will be much more difficult than they used to be.
Men blaming women. Women blaming men. It's really messy. It's not supposed to be this way.
Love used to mean something great. Now it's just a curse word.
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
Goalnaldo:
exactly!! Nobody is telling you not to fail in love. Just don't beg if she decides to leave!

Alright, goalnaldinho. I get you.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 04, 2019
OP, you just displayed a bad attitude and it's a disgrace to the community of real men. Never beg to be loved! making people feel indispensable and is tantamount to mental slavery and you castigating your fellow guys just to look good in the faces of women is WRONG.

However, you just have to let go. You can't force people to stay with you....if they are not destined to be with you, they can never stay...so, you need to let go. It doesn't make her a bad person but it just mean that her part in your story is over. You have to let go so that you won't keep waking a dead dog; you need to know when it's dead.
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by cooooooks(m): 4:33am On Nov 04, 2019
This idea that e don be if somebody leaves you needs to be shut down for good.
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 6:57am On Nov 04, 2019
cooooooks:
This idea that e don be if somebody leaves you needs to be shut down for good.

I understand. We men need more education on this since from the early stage, media brainwashes little boys and feeds them with these ideas of what a "man" or perfect "gentleman" should be in the presence of a crazy, imperfect, wayward, undeserving, careless woman.

Ubunja, Martinez39, astrog, harddon and some others are doing a good job on the forum by trying to eradicate nonsensical gentlemanism and open the eyes of many men. But we need more of the gospel.

Thanks for your input.

4 Likes

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2019
9jamyHome:
OP, you just displayed a bad attitude and it's a disgrace to the community of real men. Never beg to be loved! making people feel indispensable and is tantamount to mental slavery and you castigating your fellow guys just to look good in the faces of women is WRONG.

However, you just have to let go. You can't force people to stay with you....if they are not destined to be with you, they can never stay...so, you need to let go. It doesn't make her a bad person but it just mean that her part in your story is over. You have to let go so that you won't keep waking a dead dog; you need to know when it's dead.

Since I opened the thread, I no longer feel the weight.
I think of her sometimes, but it's part of letting go. A gradual process.

Thank you.
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by ubunja(m): 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
pansophist:

Some years ago, the romance section of nairaland was littered with misandrist forming woke and enlightened, regurgitating feministic psychobabbles, and there was few red pill apostles to counter them. Meanwhile, lots of the apostles were underdogs breeding themselves into metamorphosis. Right now, romance section has been cleansed or at least, their points countered.

Ubunja was the spearhead that turned things around hence, the constant glorification by the mention of his name.

ubunja:

Posting by Friday:

1Pleasures Of The Cash [book excerpt]
2The Female Source Code
3Chosen
4No Green Lights No Approach.
5All The Sex In The World.
6On Shît Testing.

6 Likes

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
ubunja:

I'm following your works now. I've really enjoyed some of them.
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Elvinho2244(m): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
Chai.... you get sense abeg, I'm clapping for you till 12 pm cool cool cool cool
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Ekemeze: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by ubunja(m): 12:09am On Nov 09, 2019
Ekemeze:
cry Even before Ubunja's MISEDUCATION. My male's ego would never allow me beg a lady.
I always feel so disguted seeing a guy beg a lady.
THE DAY U BEG A LADY FOR LOVE, YOU HAVE LOST YOUR BALLS AS A MAN.
Even women themselves hate men that beg. go and Research on that.
even God Himself hates people who beg.

2 Likes

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by daharry(m): 12:22am On Nov 09, 2019
ubunja:
even God Himself hates people who beg.
And i don't think we have to beg for the miseds
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by MikeGreat00: 12:47am On Nov 09, 2019
ubunja:

Posting by Friday:

1Pleasures Of The Cash [book excerpt]
2The Female Source Code
3Chosen
4No Green Lights No Approach.
5All The Sex In The World.
6On Shît Testing.

We are waiting for these books. Friday is gone already.
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by ubunja(m): 1:39am On Nov 09, 2019
daharry:

And i don't think we have to beg for the miseds
no one is asking you to. If it's taking too long then the internet is your friend. Don't you guys always say I copy stuff from the internet anyways? Go get it from there then.

2 Likes

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 09, 2019
swaggzo:

Na wah for you. I only came here to see if there are people who have experienced such.. And to learn how they outgrew that phase.

Guy I no go lie. I cried no be small. With catarrh running down my face.
My mates are committing suicide because of this same situation. How am I worse?

I'm not you. I'm in for the red pills, but when I find a nice human I tend to be affectionate towards them. I won't stop falling in love mate.
The only thing is that I understand to fall in love with wisdom instead of play the fool.

Thanks for your additions.

What's your zodiac sign?
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by daharry(m): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2019
ubunja:
no one is asking you to. If it's taking too long then the internet is your friend. Don't you guys always say I copy stuff from the internet anyways? Go get it from there then.
Those whose accused you of copying and pasting should have provided evidence,i never did. When would the blog be launched?
Your write up needs to have its own space.

2 Likes

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by ubunja(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2019
daharry:

Those whose accused you of copying and pasting should have provided evidence,i never did. When would the blog be launched?
Your write up needs to have its own space.
the space is there and I will introduce it soonest.

You could have asked me what was delaying. Instead of that line about me needing to be begged. That was very entitled of you.
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by daharry(m): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2019
ubunja:
the space is there and I will introduce it soonest.

You could have asked me what was delaying. Instead of that line about me needing to be begged. That was very entitled of you.
Oh! Maybe my choice of words were not appropirate,i really miss your miseds anyway.
You've kept us on suspense, but still take your time.Better late than never

1 Like

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by Ekakamba: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Whether you're saying the right thing or not, I just forking love one thing about you. Your bluntness!
Martinez39:
Well spoken. Don't mind him. Just like a weak child, swaggzo wants sweet illusions instead of reality. Whether you like it or not, no woman can love you except what you can provide and how you make her feel (the is very secondary as what you can provide is her top priority). To a woman, a man is always a utility. Once that utility cannot perform it's duties anymore (provide), it is no longer welcomed or loved. A woman will always end up with the highest bidder she can lay her hands on. I say this not because a woman hurt me or because I learnt the hard way but because this is the reality of things and I accept reality whether it turns out to be what I like or not. In fact, I have never had a girlfriend in my life or spent money on a girl since I consider romantic relationships to be overhyped and a pure waste of time and resources.

All women are like that. Even the one that you think is good, churchy, and descent is like that. Just like true friendship, romantic love doesn't exist instead it exists only in the heads of men. Women are brutal survivalists and no matter how much you sacrificed for her, she will dump you cold without remorse when you can't provide and she has found someone else that can. Even if you donated a kidney or lost an arm to save her life in the past, you get the same thing. If she is married to you with children, have lost her sexual market value, and can't find a higher bidder, you get to face her disrespect, loathing, irritability (she gets upset and mad at you at any little thing) and nagging. It's worse when she making massive money and you are broke.

For many men, they will never learn early and in the easy way. They will wait until they learn the hard way after investing so much and close to drinking sniper. Good day.

Omar09, healthserve, CAPSLOCKED, Ubunja, astroG
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 7:14am On Nov 12, 2019
Ekakamba:
Whether you're saying the right thing or not, I just forking love one thing about you. Your bluntness!

It was nice having you guys around. Your inputs were really helpful.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by swaggzo(m): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2019
Elder0001, Martinez39, tintingz, seun
Jeff1607, lordreed, just4fun, rottennaija, banjicom, Michellekabod2, Joseph1013,
Tillaman, JONNYSPUTE, 1Sharon, astrog

After this thread was made she came around again and it felt like everything was on it's way to be alright, in the last 4 days.

However, yesterday, she has gone back to the old things again, trying to say it won't work and we can't be and stuff. Her excuses are the old things from months back which are even insignificant. She says she's scared and "there's no love for me in her".

There's no love for me but you started to text and call last Sunday.. After I had moved on pretty well, and we've hung out pretty much since then.
What is wrong with this person? I'm in a maze right here.

Then right now, I get a good morning text from her. I'm a soccer game now.
Re: Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? by rottennaija(m): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2019
swaggzo:
Elder0001, Martinez39, tintingz, seun
Jeff1607, lordreed, just4fun, rottennaija, banjicom, Michellekabod2, Joseph1013,
Tillaman, JONNYSPUTE, 1Sharon, astrog

After this thread was made she came around again and it felt like everything was on it's way to be alright, in the last 4 days.

However, yesterday, she has gone back to the old things again, trying to say it won't work and we can't be and stuff. Her excuses are the old things from months back which are even insignificant. She says she's scared and "there's no love for me in her".

There's no love for me but you started to text and call last Sunday.. After I had moved on pretty well, and we've hung out pretty much since then.
What is wrong with this person? I'm in a maze right here.

Then right now, I get a good morning text from her. I'm a soccer game now.

How old is she?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage / My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay. / Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.