Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Never Buy Hair From @mythhair Company. Learn From My Mistakes. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Never Buy Hair From @mythhair Company. Learn From My Mistakes. (702 Views)

How To Import Hair From Vietnam ? / Bone Straight Hair From Cyhair VN: What You Need To Know? / You Won't Need To Buy Hair Dye Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Buy Hair From @mythhair Company. Learn From My Mistakes. by peacettw: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2019
My. Friends,
Are you interested in buying hair from a Vietnam company to sell this coming season? If yes, then please avoid @mythhair company at all cost. They are fraudulent and will sell you hair that is best suited as a kitchen accessory.
Do not be deceived by their prompt responses to your WhatsApp messages.
These characters are scam artists the likes of which are yet to be seen.
I have dedicated my time despite my busy schedule to save innocent unsuspecting victims from the chaos and despair they will plunge themselves to in this coming season. That is my only consolation
Learn from my mistakes, save your hard earned money and go anywhere else except this company whose name best suits their products: a Myth

2 Likes

Re: Never Buy Hair From @mythhair Company. Learn From My Mistakes. by morounkola(f): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Contact me for genuine hair with prices that will wow you.
Re: Never Buy Hair From @mythhair Company. Learn From My Mistakes. by newlandf: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
you'd
Re: Never Buy Hair From @mythhair Company. Learn From My Mistakes. by peacettw: 7:15am On Nov 03, 2019
morounkola:
Contact me for genuine hair with prices that will wow you.

You didn't leave your contact details or Instagram handke
Re: Never Buy Hair From @mythhair Company. Learn From My Mistakes. by morounkola(f): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
You can send a WhatsApp message to +2348038330191.

IG Handle: @strandsbymay

peacettw:

You didn't leave your contact details or Instagram handke

(1) (Reply)

SOLD OUT!!! / Buy Your Affordable Lingerie / Order For Your High Quality And Durable Ankara Fabrics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.