Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide (25117 Views)

Fashola: FG Managing Over 1,000 Roads, Bridges’ Construction Contracts / Fashola: FG Will Support Developmental Initiatives Of States / RIPAN To Begin Sale Of Rice At N13,300 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by hostlink: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Good development. Will the selling be transparent?

download free project topic and materials on www.researchs.com.ng for final year students
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by vineyardfarms: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
WHERE-.ARE-THE -HOUSES-LOCATED? LIARS? -YOU-LIED -ON-ELECTRICITY
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by Antoeni(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
I just hope this true and it will be Affordable
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
iammo:
cool

Oga Fashola.. , Ameachi is beating you blue black these days, i wish him a powerfull come back because he seems overwhelmed..

he has thousands of kilometer and bridge to supervise, plus 2 million housing deficit , i really pity him sometimes, but then again he is giving his best shot at it

One thing about APC men and women i admire is that they give thier absolute all, from fashola, ameachi, ngige, osinbajo, abike dabiri

My guy remove Ngige from there. The guy is a complete flop when it comes to improvement of labour welfare in the country.

Till date, he is yet to propose and implement a policy to checkmate the activities who have turned Nigerians to neo-slaves due to unemployment situation.
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by iammo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
no doubt he failed private labours, but then public servants got a tiny increment cos of him

BlackAfrican:

My guy remove Ngige from there. The guy is a complete flop when it comes to improvement of labour welfare in the country.

Till date, he is yet to propose and implement a policy to checkmate the activities who have turned Nigerians to neo-slaves due to unemployment situation.
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by AmazingELixir: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
iammo:
cool

Oga Fashola.. , Ameachi is beating you blue black these days, i wish him a powerfull come back because he seems overwhelmed..

he has thousands of kilometer and bridge to supervise, plus 2 million housing deficit , i really pity him sometimes, but then again he is giving his best shot at it

One thing about APC men and women i admire is that they give thier absolute all, from fashola, ameachi, ngige, osinbajo, abike dabiri

The jihadist has spoken

If they open that your brain na only Apc dem go see inside
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
iammo:
no doubt he failed private labours, but then public servants got a tiny increment cos of him

I'll rather give the praise to NLC.

Left to Ngige, he'll just collect envelope from lobbies and keep quiet.
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by ZombieTERROR: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
Gabbyayo:
Wailers would avoid this thread as usual grin grin

Can you or anyone in your generation afford the house?... Shame
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by mfm04622: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
ManirBK:
Why will you sell it, why not loan it to us to be paid monthly or as the case maybe, or mortgage it to us. The so called big men will hijack it now and turn it to their own mistchew

Government is not in the business of granting mortgage loans! Go to mortgage banks or deposit banks and obtain your loan.
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by Asebaba1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
use BVN and Learn some tactics from El rufai by making a site that will be free and fair, just like the recruitment going on in Kaduna state.
ManirBK:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/360363-fg-to-begin-sale-of-new-houses-soon-nationwide-minister.html?
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
video house
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by Fhemmmy: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Online subscription? very funny and i forgot to laugh!
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by Olamywealth10: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Abeg make una save una strenght my ppl cos am sure that those houses them done finished within themselves b4 them commission the project itself! normal Naija way na........ at least they can sell *4 of the original price^^^^^^^^^^WICKED PEOPLES IN POWER
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by Macgabe(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
frankmoney:
Give it out to civil servants and other interested normal Nigerians that can show proof of income and they should be paying monthly ...

God bless you. This has been my idea long ago. In fact, its another way of making money(on a long term) for the government.

I believe if they can give it even to only the civil servant, deduct the rent from their salary Monthly, this will increase the government's IGR.

This can be done across all parties and it will ease the pressure on housing in the state.

But we have a set of clueless leaders who aren't thinking with their brain but anus.

Let them state the price and you'd see that it's in millions. Then the circle continues.
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by Legendguru: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by jimcaddy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
Houses they will sell to those thieves who stole money or those Yahoo boys. Nothing is pure and sincere in this Nigeria jare..
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by arrestdarrester: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
Good one BRF. Please provide a mortgage along side
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by Nasir123(m): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
GOFRONT:
Haba....Op sef.......Na you be the Op, Na u still dey chance me.. grin grin

BTW, Be like say e don tey wen I stroll around Nigeria, abeg na for where n where they build all those houses wen FG wan sell??

Abi na Audio houses??

Maybe Na EFCC confisticated houses.
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by tolsee(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ofcourse it would be loaned in form of mortgages. It's still selling. Interest rates will be lower compared top traditional banks..

Just saying.. anything fit change for 9ja.
ManirBK:
Why will you sell it, why not loan it to us to be paid monthly or as the case maybe, or mortgage it to us. The so called big men will hijack it now and turn it to their own mistchew
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by NGpatriot: 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
ManirBK:

There's something called mortgage aka house loan and we also have something in Nigeria called The Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN, it's a federal housing loan bank where people go to obtain federal housing loan.

Instead of sitting on the internet where you lash out at the government as if the government while trying to help you is your enemy and bogeyman that you must hate and demean for no reason beyond your own ignorance and lack of basic knowledge about your own country and the institutions they put in place to help you.

Google or just ask if there's a federal housing loan program before lashing out.

Unbelievable that other 145 ignorant people liked your ignorance.

Lazy Nigerian youth syndrome is a fast growing epidemic.
Re: Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide by newlandf: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2019
myself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Walk For APC Candidates In Ogbomosho (Pictures) / President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin / Imo Deputy Governor Madumere Resumes Duty (pix...)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.