Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency (21571 Views)

2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / Atiku, Obi, Fayose, Saraki, Other At The Opening Of pdp Campaign Office PH / Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by mamaafrik(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
DNSPro:
Leave the North with their own. North Central should break themselves off.
you really don't know how to engage an enemy
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
einsteine:

Buhari was a religious and ethnic demagogue and still he became president. Don't count El Rufai out. Personally I would vote him ahead of any SW candidate

It is your choice, vote for him...

But for me, it's a rejected stone
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by NnamdiCheges(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
Patrioticman007:
In Nigeria anything is possible. N.Kanu can become a senator in obodo Naija. Evans can become commissioner of finance.

You only exist in nairaland, that's all.
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by LabDNA: 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
LegendHero:

Why should the SW support the SE in APC in 2023?

Why do you want to reap where you did not sow? Why do you want to plant maize and harvest rice?

There was never a time in the history of Nigeria where the presidential elections are micro-zoned, never a time not even in 1999.

Are the Igbos suddenly afraid to duel with the Yorubas?
Why can’t you guys start strategizing ahead of 2023 in PDP instead of begging the SW to step down for a SE candidate?

Again when exactly have SE ever supported a Yoruba interest in the history of Nigeria since 1957? When have you ever supported a Yoruba interest and why should SW be loyal to the SE.

Note: In 1999 you guys contested against OBJ in PDP primaries even when the northerners conceded the slot to the South. So why shouldn’t a Yoruba contest against the SE in 2023 also?

Also in the said 1999 you guys voted against Falae who is majorly the Yoruba interest.

The south conceeded to the yoruba in 1999, it is only equitable that SW does not produce the next president from the south. The only zone that have not produces the presidency is the SE and it is only rightful that it goes there. Two zones SE and SS are solidly behind a SE presidency, why should SW be the missing link in the south and continue to negate equity?

1 Like

Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Turantula(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
God bless El rufai
God bless late Gen Muhamumumadu Buhari
God bless nijer area
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by LegendHero(m): 1:16am On Nov 01, 2019
LabDNA:

[b]The south conceeded to the yoruba in 1999, [/b]it is only equitable that SW does not produce the next president from the south. The only zone that have not produces the presidency is the SE and it is only rightful that it goes there. Two zones SE and SS are solidly behind a SE presidency, why should SW be the missing link in the south and continue to negate equity?

The south do not concede anything to the Yorubas in 1999. Stop lying please.

Your forebearers like Ekwueme contested against Obasanjo in the PDP primaries, the only people that conceded anything to the Yorubas are the core northerners and the middle belt.

If Ekwueme had won Obasanjo in the PDP primaries would the Igbos have voted for Falae?

The SW owes the SE no allegiance so stop appealing to pity.
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:33am On Nov 01, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol, El-Rufai cannot defeat a Yoruba backed candidate in APC. It is or possible even in the dream world.

The last resort will rather be the split of APC coz the Yoruba will never back down for another northerner in APC in 2023.

Tinubu's influence in APC is too much to face and El-Rufai cannot summon that much warchest to wrestle power from a Yoruba backed candidate in APC.

And you think the north still needs the yorubas to retain the presidency in 2023? Lol

1 Like

Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:36am On Nov 01, 2019
LegendHero:

The south do not concede anything to the Yorubas in 1999. Stop lying please.

Your forebearers like Ekwueme contested against Obasanjo in the PDP primaries, the only people that conceded anything to the Yorubas are the core northerners and the middle belt.

If Ekwueme had won Obasanjo in the PDP primaries would the Igbos have voted for Falae?

The SW owes the SE no allegiance so stop appealing to pity.

Likewise southeners contested the last elections Nothing stops a northener from contesting and wining the 2023 elections

1 Like

Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:42am On Nov 01, 2019
mamaafrik:
hmmm,can you gimme a man that can comfortably sweep the support of the South

There is nothing like a united south.The SW ensured that died in 2015.
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Gandollar(f): 5:59am On Nov 01, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Should hell rufai emerge as APC candidate, i will vote for igbo presidency i swear
Don't worry about Igbo presidency. Those of that own Nigeria can continue ruling and continue your destruction of the nation.
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Gandollar(f): 6:09am On Nov 01, 2019
Thetruthshallse:
This 2023 will be the end for northern domination of Nigerian politics.
except they say so, me and you can't do jack. The system is created in such a way that perpetual put them in advantage.
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Gandollar(f): 6:17am On Nov 01, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
If the guy try to meddle in south West slot come 2023, he will put an end to Nigeria's existence or be president of Arewa. The only zone that hold Nigeria together is south West. Once we are leaving south East and south South will be jubilating.
Abeegi jareh

Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Gandollar(f): 6:19am On Nov 01, 2019
Tobichimezie:

To hell with your vote, we no need am irrelevant yorubanza man
Don't mind that idiot. See the end product of a Nation they have taken turns in ruling, A failed state!
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Gandollar(f): 6:22am On Nov 01, 2019
Ategberoson:
[s][/s]

I'm not like your papa that foam in the mouth OK?

I stand on my point. just wait till 2023
The guy told truth. Stop regurgitating and chest-beating
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Gandollar(f): 6:26am On Nov 01, 2019
Omoslim26:

seriously uncle jona could have just passed the baton to another person since he know se him no get mind to play Nija dirty politics
I swear. Jonathans Political weakness brought the curse buhari on Nigeria
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Niaja4real(m): 6:34am On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2019
Can someone else surface... why bullion van and body bag... Gosh!!!
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by mamaafrik(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

There is nothing like a united south.The SW ensured that died in 2015.
mr man,if you are not ready to learn,drop the baton and take a nap
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by mamaafrik(m): 8:12am On Nov 01, 2019
Gandollar:
except they say so, me and you can't do jack. The system is created in such a way that perpetual put them in advantage.
you know i get disappointed in Good luck and Obasanjo for not liberating the the siuth from the ugly system.
That is what i expect any Southern man who get there to do.
No quota system,implementation of CONFAB report to the latter,resource control and writing a pan Nigerian Constitution.
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Gandollar(f): 8:23am On Nov 01, 2019
mamaafrik:
you know i get disappointed in Good luck and Obasanjo for not liberating the the siuth from the ugly system.
That is what i expect any Southern man who get there to do.
No quota system,implementation of CONFAB report to the latter,resource control and writing a pan Nigerian Constitution.
Yes and that's why the ruling will not allow anyone not thrown up by the system to government and that's part of the reason I dislike buhari. After all his long stories, he went in there only to be teleguided by a cabal and chasing political opponents. I had really expected something different from him since he was not a core politician.
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2019
Gandollar:
Don't worry about Igbo presidency. Those of that own Nigeria can continue ruling and continue your destruction of the nation.
That's igbo motives but not only igbo in d country.

Your votes doesn't count
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
mamaafrik:
mr man,if you are not ready to learn,drop the baton and take a nap

We don't want any united south The yorubas should go at it all alone
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

That's igbo motives but not only igbo in d country.

Your votes doesn't count
you will soon know the value of igbo votes when the election is SW vs North
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
mamaafrik:
olodo,have you heard a NE,NW or NC candidature before na why them they beat una at the game,be calculative and Ji....,ma sun.
The SW is on their own!! Goodluck to them
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

you will soon know the value of igbo votes when the election is SW vs North
We already know..Cowards talks like this.
Yoruba will defeat any northern candidate. Save this post.
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

The SW is on their own!! Goodluck to them
Chukwudi you're on your own.

Igbo cannot even contest against Yoruba tokless of Hausa.
Re: Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency by landnewf: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Operation Hadin Kai (OPHK): Nigerian Army Renames Operation In The North East / Nigeria Police Responds To Senate Resolution On IGP / Garba Shehu: FG Is Building Rail Line To Border Point not Into Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.