Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? (23385 Views)

Should I Tell My Boss About It / My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by curiobling: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2019
I bluntly told my female friend same thing in LASU and after 1year she held me responsible for her change of life for no one ever told her the truth and she asked me out for love.
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by DWJOBScom(m): 7:00am On Nov 06, 2019
Come inside a room and just the both of you and tell her . If you know how to battle it , share with him or her
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Truthbites: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2019
First n foremost, do u have mouth odor yourself? Does ur mouth smell when u wake up? Respond to this n I will advise
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by metch1(m): 7:00am On Nov 06, 2019
Buy a new sim card, register it with a name she does not know u with. Then use it to send her text or call.

15 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by bimgo: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2019
MISS, MR AND MRS adviser den never waya your face before wey you go dey see stars, mofo face your work or you resign. Your HR must here this coc you are jobless in dat office.
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Divineayo(m): 7:01am On Nov 06, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Guy face your job ......people are making money you are asking silly question....stop talking to her and start placing bet.......at a time no time
Are u normal like this, nonsense and rubbish comment

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Starhearts: 7:01am On Nov 06, 2019
Noblejay7:
Please, how do i politely tell a colleague who has mouth and body odor to take care of it without the person picking offence. I can't stand it anymore as she likes speaking in my face.

Wetin dey sweet ur belle
See how u dey mis-yan like person wey chop okro soup
U wey no dey shave ur armpit n'ko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Jabioro: 7:01am On Nov 06, 2019
Whenever she speaks to your face,close your eyes,nose and turn your back at her.Remained silence throughout the conversation..she or he would got the message clearer than darkers the raining cloud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Divineayo(m): 7:01am On Nov 06, 2019
metch1:
Buy a new sim card, register it with a name she does not know u with. Then use it to send her text or call.
God bless you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by nairalanduseles: 7:02am On Nov 06, 2019
Divineayo:

Are u normal like this, nonsense and rubbish comment

Very intelligent comment.....no serious working man can ask such a dumb question
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Divineayo(m): 7:02am On Nov 06, 2019
Noblejay7:
Please, how do i politely tell a colleague who has mouth and body odor to take care of it without the person picking offence. I can't stand it anymore as she likes speaking in my face.

People wey get mouth odor dey take the question personal
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by naijadrivablog: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2019
Buy him or her body spray and mouthwash (used to rinse mouth after brushing with toothpaste).
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:04am On Nov 06, 2019
Buy toothpaste and perfume for her.. she must catch the drift
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by LOGOBELT: 7:06am On Nov 06, 2019
Say it decently, if you have to say it

Abeg, make you change your laptop charger, its old. I need to eat, so please change your laptop charger na

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by oluwasegun007(m): 7:08am On Nov 06, 2019
Always buy sweets and chewing gum for her and also aboki deodorant, very perfume I tell you...

I know it will cost u some cash,

But it'll definitely safe you the headache...

Small small she'll get the message.
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by emitechCAD: 7:09am On Nov 06, 2019
Not telling her is bad... Just say, u think she is having a bad day becos her breath isn't smelling good today...what did u eat? Do something about it... Make her think it is only for today and if it still smells bad after that, tell her again and again.... I am sure u respect u for ever

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by fkj950ax(m): 7:09am On Nov 06, 2019
Buy a N200 Sim.
Quickly put it in your phone
Send her the message below

Dear XYZ, I am a concerned friend of yours but unsure of your reaction to this so I am ghost sending this SMS to you.
You seem to have a case of odors that are inconvenient to people around you
You need to put in place a plan to fix them both.
1. Get a different brand of toothpaste and use mouthwash every night.
2. Get a colon cleanser to clear your GIT and reduce bacteria coming from your throat to tongue
3. Shave arm pit weekly
4. Change sponge and soap brand
5. Get perfume oil. Not perfume of body spray
6. Get new undergarments or use mild bleach to rinse all undergarments.
7. Buy roll on
8. Reduce spicy and garlic/onion laced food.

Then remove the SIM card from your phone

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by xmanco42: 7:10am On Nov 06, 2019
You sure his your friend? Tell him, you need a toothpaste and toothbrush

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Brainbox2020(m): 7:10am On Nov 06, 2019
Noblejay7:

it's easy

Firstly bring a topic about mouth odours and what can cause it..

Secondly put yourself in her shoes ,say something like "I remember when I was growing up Nd I don't take care of my mouth and tongue I used to scare my friends off"

Thirdly tell her that atimes when you wake up or gets late before you take care of your mouth, it makes people distance their selves from you.

Fourthly, take the bold step and say something like, do you know that atimes when you wake up yours too smells but it's normal.

Fifth point, enter a game with her that you both stand out from other people,and take care of yourselves.

Please note all these points should be express in a friendly manner, Do not be serious about it, else she'll figure you're referring to her.

If she's sensible enough she'll take care of her gut .
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Ubdavis(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2019
Just say, ebe like say mouth the smell, abi na my own oya make we check am, call 3rd party to confirm, babe, its urs o, oya do somthing about it, just say it playfully...
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Neddyogu(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2019
Find out her birthday and give her Listerine and one of these oriflame things. Problema solved!
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Ubdavis(m): 7:11am On Nov 06, 2019
Just say, ebe like say mouth the smell, abi na my own?, oya make we check am, call 3rd party to confirm, babe, its urs o, oya do somthing about it, just say it playfully...
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by orezino(m): 7:12am On Nov 06, 2019
same issue with my girlfriend,but i can't tell her even till now.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by chloride6: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2019
Buy her listerine say it was cheap on sale..

Or leave it..

She most probably knows

And is working on it.
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 06, 2019
Give her a toothbrush and perfume gift tongue
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by APOPTOSIS: 7:16am On Nov 06, 2019
fkj950ax:
Buy a N200 Sim.
Quickly put it in your phone
Send her the message below

Dear XYZ, I am a concerned friend of yours but unsure of your reaction to this so I am ghost sending this SMS to you.
You seem to have a case of odors that inconvenient to people around you
You need to put in place a plan to fix them both.
1. Get a different brand of toothpaste and use mouthwash every night.
2. Get a colon cleanser to clear your GIT and reduce bacteria coming from your throat to tongue
3. Shave arm pit weekly
4. Change sponge and soap brand
5. Get perfume oil. Not perfume of body spray
6. Get new undergarments or use mild bleach to rinse all undergarments.
7. Buy roll on
8. Reduce spicy and garlic/onion laced food.

Then remove the SIM card from your phone
Here is someone THINKING

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by PerfectJUSTICE: 7:17am On Nov 06, 2019
pls don't tell her except you understand her level of maturity. She may hate you for life.
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by chrisxxx(m): 7:21am On Nov 06, 2019
Simply if you think she is a friend convince her to visit a dentist with you. You could tell the dentist to tell her in privacy not letting you to know.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Taeewo(m): 7:21am On Nov 06, 2019
Get new sim card, register it with fake details cus of true caller ID,use that number to text her or let any other person she didn't know call her ..

After calling,troway the sim card..Lobatan..
Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Rikze: 7:21am On Nov 06, 2019
This is what you should do...

Step 1: Buy a new sim card

Step 2: Send an annonimous sms to your colleague and tell her what you want her to know about her bad breath.

Step 3: Once the sms is delivered, remove the Sim card from your phone

Step 4: Break the Sim card

Step 5: Observe her henceforth for the needed changes

Step 6: Thank me later

Regards!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by CanadaOrBust: 7:23am On Nov 06, 2019
She probably already knows she has them. So have a stranger mention it to her OR
1) buy her mint and deodorant
OR
2) Tell her many people who have mouth and body order don’t even know they have them
OR
3) Pretend u also have it and ask her advice how she deals with her’s
OR
4)Tell her directly (especially if u have familiarity)

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? by Wizikal(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2019
Text the person with the information and suggest better solutions and also do some deodorant shopping for the person. If not just Jeje avoid am oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have A Look At The Top 5 Nigerians In ICT / Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery / 10 Golden Rules In Safety To Work Successfully In Construction And Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.