Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) (31038 Views)

Fans Gift Nengi Numerous Household Items For Her New Apartment (Video) / Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by supremenews: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
Popular Nigeria actor and comedian, Williams Uchemba recently gifts a cripple woman whose husband has abandoned her with their 7 children a house. The woman has been crippled for the past 4 years and it was due to this that her husband jilted her. Ever since her husband left her, the burden of responsibility has been much concentrated on her and it was difficult for her to bear. Due to depression, she has attempted to kill herself 3 times, but all to no avail.

This was what Williams Uchemba wrote on his Instagram handle;

By the help of the almighty God i am happy to announce that Mrs Patricia has moved into her new home, even though it’s a rented apartment it won’t be for long as we have embarked on building her a house, a property she can call her own and never worry about rent I believe that will be very sustainable for her. And we are also giving her the capital she needs to start up her provision store business. I want to thank each and everyone that contributed one way or the other wether through service or financial contribution, your N500, N1000 And even more went a long way and I can’t even begin to mention the good news and testimonies we’ve been receiving from some of you guys that have.

My target is to get One million people( on a long term plan) off the street and give them a new life and hope. So I urge us to contribute anything as little as N500 to N1000 to enable us add to what we have to build Mrs Patricia a home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TMj6e9vGz0

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/williams-uchemba-gifts-crippled-woman.html

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by praizblog: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Wow
Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by peteruuu(m): 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Another yahoo yahoo plan grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by Rahyberg(m): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by Hoodbilonia: 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
He don bleach pa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by emeijeh(m): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
The Why-should-he-show-it-off-crew are coming

11 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by PureGoldh(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
This Williams of a guy is so generous... May God enrich and keep him always

If you need Original Pure Honey.. Call or whatsapp 08-1016-677-1

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by NORSYK(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
It's a good gesture and commendable, but he should also provide her something that will be earning her income

6 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
This cun man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by BilltheDON(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
God bless you

1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
Notice me boy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by Rexnegro(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
this is awesome, I like it when you have more than enough and you extend hands of helping others . it gladden my heart. can't wait to be extremely rich . people go enjoy me o .

7 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by vlogger: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
Agba carder..
Well at least, this one knows how to launder his money well and avoid suspicion. But if you know, you know
Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by Jasseyfrd(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmm ...I like dat
Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by deri4luv1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
United nations Youth ambassador to Nigeria, Oh no! Nigeria Youths ambassador at the UN! This guy is a scammer! They'll fish them out one by one! Don't envy a Grace you don't understand! Some are not Grace, but pure Fraud!

17 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
peteruuu:
Another yahoo yahoo plan grin
haaaaaa, ELERIBU!!

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by ogbolo13: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
shocked
Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by ProSongWriter: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
Beautiful soul, keep up Bro. cry

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
able un ambassador nice one
Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
supremenews:
Popular Nigeria actor and comedian, Williams Uchemba recently gifts a cripple woman whose husband has abandoned her with their 7 children a house. The woman has been crippled for the past 4 years and it was due to this that her husband jilted her. Ever since her husband left her, the burden of responsibility has been much concentrated on her and it was difficult for her to bear. Due to depression, she has attempted to kill herself 3 times, but all to no avail.

This was what Williams Uchemba wrote on his Instagram handle;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TMj6e9vGz0

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/williams-uchemba-gifts-crippled-woman.html

GIVERS NEVER LACK, TIGHT FISTED PPL WILL BE POOR TILL THEY DIE......... grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by sonofanarchy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
Azaman
Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by Nathan2016: 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
Rexnegro:
this is awesome, I like it when you have more than enough and you extend hands of helping others . it gladden my heart. can't wait to be extremely rich . people go enjoy me o .

You don't need to be extremely rich to help the needy

5 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by BafanaBafana: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
God bless this man

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
May God Almighty continue to bless this great guy for all the good things he his doing.

You will never lack any good things in life Uchemba.

God, gat you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by HospitalityDiva(f): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Tridge Conssulting

2020 Training Calender

ACI Training

January 11th - February 2
February 8th - March 1st
May 9th - May 31st
June 6the - June 28th
Oct 3rd - Oct 25th
November 7th - November 29th
Training Fee: N150,000

FRM Training

MAY Diet

Level 1 - 1st February - April 25th = Training Fee: N200,000
Level 2 - 1st February - April 25th = Training Fee: N250,000)

NOVEMBER Diet

Level 1- August 1st - October 25th = Training Fee: N200,000
Level 2- August 1st - October 25th = Training Fee: N250,000

Re: Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) by Jaynom(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lol "UN Youth Ambassador!" grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pero Adeniyi Spotted In Lagos / Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos / Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.