Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu (37238 Views)

Parody Mugshot Of Arrested EFCC Acting Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Surfaces Online (P / ‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students / Gunmen Invade Ibrahim Magu’s House, Kill Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by supremenews: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
The acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Ibrahim Magu, lamented on Thursday that mothers of cyber fraudsters, popularly known as Yahoo boys, are now organising themselves into an association.

Magu, who addressed journalists at the Lagos office of the commission in Ikoyi said such parents always justify their children’s activities with the arguments that they were supporting their families in the place of irresponsible, runaway or dead fathers.

Magu said the EFCC’s interest was not just to arrest the Yahoo boys but also to see to their rehabilitation.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-mothers-of-yahoo-boys-now-forming-association-magu/amp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by angelEmade: 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
when these boys fraud you...collect your hard earned money...itx always like committing suicide!
start making a thousand sales per week
drive thousands of traffic to your blog
advertise on top nigerian websites
check my siggy

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by SEEDORF441(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
The reason why fraud keep increasing in Nigeria is that there is no severe punishments for whoever being caught.
Some will say unemployment is the reason why Nigerians engage in fraud....but
Did you know that majority of internet fraudsters in our country are students?

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Jabioro: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
Yahoo Boys Mother's Association of Nigeria..YBMAN..God i knew I miss road father forgive me... being a citizen of this multcrime Nation.. from government to her citizen..one will surely know that he missed road by nature

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
Students whose parents are owed eight months salary.
SEEDORF441:
The reason why fraud keep increasing in Nigeria is that there is no severe punishments whoever being caught.
Some will say unemployment is the reason why Nigerians engage in fraud....but
Did you know that majority of internet fraudsters in our country are students?

200 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
You didn't miss road.You are a coward and others like you blaming nature. People in better countries fought for their freedom to enjoy better governance. Sowore is there in detention and youths aren't protesting. Lazy Nigerian youths.
Jabioro:
Yahoo Boys Mother's Association of Nigeria..YBMAN..God i knew I miss road father forgive me... being a citizen of this multcrime Nation.. from government to her citizen..one will surely know that he missed road by nature

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Jabioro: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
ThisCouldBeUs:
You didn't miss road.You are a coward and others like you blaming nature. People in better countries fought for their freedom to enjoy better governance. Sowore is there in detention and youths aren't protesting. Lazy Nigerian youths.
Can you hear self out..I am
a coward by not committing crime... Moreover to your changerin hearing..i am comfotable..not even your mate that speak anyhow..44years..ok

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by sylve11: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
@ op, lol grin grin cool
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by NonFarmPayrol: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
It's just another branch of APC

undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Jerrick(m): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
grin
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by sylve11: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
angelEmade:
when these boys fraud you...collect your hard earned money...itx always like committing suicide!

be like the boys don give you bitter kola chop before? grin cool

11 Likes

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Jh0wsef(m): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
lol
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by sammyj: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
grin grin The value system of this country is completely eroded. Heavens help Nigeria !! shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Magu is only chasing shadows

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by CuntBobby: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Story man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by helinues: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
End time mothers

5 Likes

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Grupo(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is about the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Smh!

13 Likes

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Minenaira: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
Trash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by EkwensuAmosu1: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by easynetsms(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
All those yahoo boys on nairaland don't drop comment again. Dey re now scared of efcc. THIEVES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Carbon2Oxide: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
Egbe IYA AWON OMO YAHOO REERE grin

8 Likes

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by EkwensuAmosu1: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
[s]
helinues:
End time mothers
[/s]
shatap
Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
grin

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by ednut1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
EFCC should also face politicians . starting with bullion van master

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by englishmart(m): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Like mothers of Yahoo boys social club grin

1 Like

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Pavore9: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
They need to emotionally support each other! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Angelfrost(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Those are not true mothers, just a bunch of enablers...

My mother will never accept a dime from anyone without a proven legit source of income even if you are her child, and she's no fool.

Well, there have always been Mothers, and "women that collected sperm and brought forth children"!!!

A true African mother will bitch-slap any thought or urge to indulge in any form of crime.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
cool

They are in order.

I don't see how you will be pursuing small thief and allow the big thieves to continue stealing with...

Babanriga and Bullion vans.

Moreover the misery index is high nationally..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sacked Female Fidelity Bank Staff Defrauds People With The Bank T-Shirt / Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) / Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.