Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes (1542 Views)

She Sleeps Like A Kung Fu Fighter / Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes by makeherscream(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Scene 1:
The hero is weak. Knows nothing about kung fu.
And Is always bullied.

Scene 2:
The Hero goes in search of a kung fu master to teach him some of the basic skills.

Scene 3:
After, 13 dangerous Scenes of impossible training techniques like sleeping on a needle just so that the body will be as hard as stone.
After, the rigorous training.
Our Hero suddenly now knows kungfu.
The over sabi go dey waka about dey find people wey e go help.
Dey chuuk chuuk eye and nose inside pipu bizness all in the name of saving people.

Scene4:
What goes around, comes around.
Our hero falls in love with the daughter of the Villain.
Or the Villain kidnaps a girl that he loves.
And beats our Hero to a pulp.

Scene 5:
Our Hero is injured. His master goes to confront the Villain but it turns into a battle of “i get kung fu skills pass”.
After about 45 minutes of flying around like witches and landing on top straw and maggi cubes all in the name of kung fu/Tai-chi masters who can defy gravity.
Even avatar no fit do wetin dem dey do.
Then, the Master is eventually killed.

Scene 6:
After Recuperating, our hero mourns his late master and swears on his master’s grave that he will avenge his death or die too.
Our Hero sets about training himself again.
The clip were he will be training and jumping up and down like the Congolese savages of 1862 will take up to 30 minutes before it ends with a final kung fu angry face Stare.

Scene 7:
You already know how this one will end na?
Our Hero will go and challenge our villain who will give him 2 blows, 7 akpus with 1 confam black eye.
After 12 rest in peaces and 32 smackdowns.
Our Hero will just lie flat like say e don die.
The Villain will turn away happy, thinking he’s dead, then our Hero will suddenly stand up and switch on his ” Beast-Mode”.
Villain will be like
Before you know it… Each blow dem go give the Villain go get different sound track.
You go dey hear somtin like
Push ya!
Push ya!
Gbum Gbum!
Gbum Gbum!
And one final blow that will be repeated 6 times from 3 different angles.
Then, finally. Our Villain dies.
And, our Hero takes his lady and… You know the rest.
Push
Push ya!

Chinese Film will not kill me

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes by donbachi(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
"you!..you!..you killed my master"..push yaaa!

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes by Lordwheez(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lol ..... E be like say Jackie Chan na your mentor...

7 Likes

Re: Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes by Amazingman(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
My brother op, i want tell u something but make I keep.quiet
Re: Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes by Amazingman(m): 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Op u dey vex

1 Like

Re: Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes by kingxsamz(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
Abeg , this guy deserves a medal. You said it as it is. Best post I've seen today.

11 Likes

Re: Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
But no1 actually cares
Re: Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes by okanume(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
lol this OP really made my day.... cnt stop laughing

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes by Ginaz(f): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
So true . They can fly eh. From ground to ceiling in 1sec grin
Re: Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes by Nadison1311(m): 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
OP you funny......
Re: Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes by JON01: 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
And Finally they will come baw to show us the FILM tRICKS... one of which made me wept!
Re: Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes by Mypeople2(m): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
makeherscream:

Scene 1:
The hero is weak. Knows nothing about kung fu.
And Is always bullied.

Scene 2:
The Hero goes in search of a kung fu master to teach him some of the basic skills.

Scene 3:
After, 13 dangerous Scenes of impossible training techniques like sleeping on a needle just so that the body will be as hard as stone.
After, the rigorous training.
Our Hero suddenly now knows kungfu.
The over sabi go dey waka about dey find people wey e go help.
Dey chuuk chuuk eye and nose inside pipu bizness all in the name of saving people.

Scene4:
What goes around, comes around.
Our hero falls in love with the daughter of the Villain.
Or the Villain kidnaps a girl that he loves.
And beats our Hero to a pulp.

Scene 5:
Our Hero is injured. His master goes to confront the Villain but it turns into a battle of “i get kung fu skills pass”.
After about 45 minutes of flying around like witches and landing on top straw and maggi cubes all in the name of kung fu/Tai-chi masters who can defy gravity.
Even avatar no fit do wetin dem dey do.
Then, the Master is eventually killed.

Scene 6:
After Recuperating, our hero mourns his late master and swears on his master’s grave that he will avenge his death or die too.
Our Hero sets about training himself again.
The clip were he will be training and jumping up and down like the Congolese savages of 1862 will take up to 30 minutes before it ends with a final kung fu angry face Stare.

Scene 7:
You already know how this one will end na?
Our Hero will go and challenge our villain who will give him 2 blows, 7 akpus with 1 confam black eye.
After 12 rest in peaces and 32 smackdowns.
Our Hero will just lie flat like say e don die.
The Villain will turn away happy, thinking he’s dead, then our Hero will suddenly stand up and switch on his ” Beast-Mode”.
Villain will be like
Before you know it… Each blow dem go give the Villain go get different sound track.
You go dey hear somtin like
Push ya!
Push ya!
Gbum Gbum!
Gbum Gbum!
And one final blow that will be repeated 6 times from 3 different angles.
Then, finally. Our Villain dies.
And, our Hero takes his lady and… You know the rest.
Push
Push ya!

Chinese Film will not kill me
Guy you too funny o grin grin ...At the end ,he will run and jump up to show us one kungfu style

1 Like

Re: Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes by SEEDORF441(m): 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
Almost like Snake in the eagle's shadow
Re: Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes by GreetMe(m): 12:04am On Nov 01, 2019
Laugh wan kee me here...what a great analysis and summary from Mr Op grin
Re: Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes by makeherscream(m): 12:40am On Nov 01, 2019
Mypeople2:
Guy you too funny o grin grin ...At the end ,he will run and jump up to show us one kungfu style
grin
Re: Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes by Deandean: 4:38am On Nov 01, 2019
Op,abeg take 2 red label in my name grin....bt sa I'll still go 4 those pusha gbum gbum than watch this mumu indian zee world...the way they pause and turn d camera ehnnn...so annoying
Re: Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes by makeherscream(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Deandean:
Op,abeg take 2 red label in my name grin....bt sa I'll still go 4 those pusha gbum gbum than watch this mumu indian zee world...the way they pause and turn d camera ehnnn...so annoying
grin
Re: Chinese Kung Fu Movies Back In The Days Had 7special Scenes by landnewf: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
when

(1) (Reply)

Should Men Always Beg A Lady To Date Them / Video: Prophet Having Se.x With Woman In A Pool In Front Of Congregation / I Just Finished Now and that was sweet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.