Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 AM

My MUM Has Arthritis: PLEASE SOLUTION - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My MUM Has Arthritis: PLEASE SOLUTION (1806 Views)

The Doctors Want To Amputate My Mum's Leg. Advice Needed / Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My MUM Has Arthritis: PLEASE SOLUTION by longestey(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
My mum is around 60+ and she has arthritis. But I will appreciate your kind suggestion for best remedy. God bless you

Re: My MUM Has Arthritis: PLEASE SOLUTION by temilene(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
Tested and trusted: let her take Tre-en-en, full motion and Omega 3. U can chat me up on 08102241313 for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My MUM Has Arthritis: PLEASE SOLUTION by Kaceman(m): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
She should take redjava with javavirco you can google our products from javaherbs global call me 08068694946

Re: My MUM Has Arthritis: PLEASE SOLUTION by Healthyway15: 5:04am On Nov 01, 2019
longestey:
My mum is around 60+ and she has arthritis. But I will appreciate your kind suggestion for best remedy. God bless you

Arthritis is an inflammation of the joints. It can affect one joint or multiple joints. Arthritis is most commonly seen in adults over the age of 65. It's commonly in women than men and in people who are overweight.

Joint pain and swelling are the most common symptoms of arthritis. Fortunately, it can be treated completely.

There are very effective natural food supplements to treat all forms of diseases and ailments. We recommend suitable supplements for the treatment of arthritis to get the desired results.

For enquiries, you can get in touch with us on whatsapp : 08164269252 for more details
Re: My MUM Has Arthritis: PLEASE SOLUTION by tforever(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
longestey:

Arthritis occurs as a pain or inflammation and/or a
wearing away of joints. Osteoarthritis is a deformation
produced when the cartilage between the bones wears
away, causing the bones to rub up against each other.
Rheumatoid Arthritis extends to the whole body,
inflames cartilage and synovial membrane, where the
bones join. This causes a loss of synovial fluid (oily
liquid that serves to lubricate and protect against
friction). This illness requires medical attention.
Symptoms
- Inflammation and pain in joints, usually beginning
in the hands or feet but can also occur in the spinal
column or in other areas.
- Humid climate and cold weather increases the
pain.
- Experience difficulty in moving and can cause
deformation in the affected area.
- Becomes progressively worse over time.
Suggested Treatment
1. Eliminiate red meats, alcohol, cigarettes and
other toxic elements.
2. Keep clear of flour, sugar, whole milk, potatoes
and black pepper.
3. Avoid butter and fried foods.
4. Follow a vegetarian diet.
5. Consume Omega 3 for the EPA content.
6. Consume Aloe Vera Gel (juice) mixed with
Cranberries . Cranberries have high bioflavonoid
content.
7. Consume Aloe Vera Gel (juice) mixed with
Glucosamine Sulphate, Chondroitin Sulphate and
MSM . Glucosomine and Chondroitin maintain healthy
joint function keeping it hydrated. They also
help support the lubricating fluid within the joint at the
necessary viscosity to allow one surface to glide
freely over another. MSM provides bio-available
sulfur to maintain connective tissues and joint
function.
8. Garlic & Selenium .
9. Vitamin A & E... Mention me for details.
Re: My MUM Has Arthritis: PLEASE SOLUTION by landnewf: 12:20am On Nov 06, 2019
how's
Re: My MUM Has Arthritis: PLEASE SOLUTION by Healthempowered: 5:49am On Nov 20, 2019
Let STC30 is the origin of stem cell in treatment & prevention of diseases. STEM CELLS are undifferentiated biological cells that can differentiate into specialized cells and can divide (through mitosis) to produce more healthy stem cells. Stem cells are found in organisms. They are the universal cells. They are mother cells that have the potential to become any type of cell in the body. One of the main characteristics of stem cells is their ability to self renew or multiply while maintaining the potential to develop into other types of cells. Stem cells can become cells of the heart, kidney, liver, bones, skin, brain, muscle etc. They have the ability to become any kind of cell in the body. They can keep renewing themselves. These basic building blocks of life are fast becoming the ultimate repair kit of the future. Stem cells serve as a sort of internal repair system, dividing essentially without limit to replenish other cells as long as the person or animal is still alive. When a stem cell divides, each new cell has the potential either to remain a stem cell or become another type of cell with a more specialized function e. g red blood cells, brain cells, muscle cells etc.

STEM CELLS can manage and treat over 134 diseases such as Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, leukemia, stroke, heart attack, diabetes, down syndrome, cancer, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, spinal cord injury/paralysis, brain trauma, congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, Orthopedic injuries, mudcukoskeletal problems, baldness, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, wound healing, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, stones and cancer, liver diseases, pancreatic dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, vision impairment, learning defects, skin repair.

HAVING STEM CELL TREATMENT IS NOT EXPENSIVE ANYMORE!!
Introducing the revolutionary first ever oral plant based stemcell-STC30 .
100% clinically proven safe and effective.You can see the result within a matter of days.
100% Swiss Quality Formulation!
➤ 100% NON TOXIC, ALL NATURAL
➤ 100% HALAL, FDA REGISTERED
➤ 100% NO SIDE EFFECTS, NO OVERDOSE
➤ With $1,000,000 Product liability.

When U're HEALTHY, U're WEALTHY, & when U're wealthy; that's SUPERLIFE!

Wonderful product that heals chronic diseases like Diabetes, Fibroid, Ovarian cyst, Arthritis, Cancer, Stroke, Sexually transmitted diseases, Skin disease,Infertility,High Blood Pressure, Liver disease, Kidney disease, Staphylococus etc tc. StemCell is a product that works on the cells. One Sachet a day keeps your Doctor a away!
DIRECTION:
- Tear one Sachet and place the contents under the tongue (sublingual administration)
- Wait until it fully dissolves.
- Drink plenty of water to ensure adequate hydration. Let her use superlife stc30.
Call my number on signature to order
Re: My MUM Has Arthritis: PLEASE SOLUTION by Livepureproduct: 6:07am On Nov 20, 2019
Contact me if you want a treatment with zero side effects, and her arthritis will be a thing of the past

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My MUM Has Arthritis: PLEASE SOLUTION by Baroba(m): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2019
My brother if her cartilage is worn out forget all these remedies people are suggesting, she will need surgery;find better money and send her for a Total Knee Replacement.. Recovery time is six months to a year, she will thank you later.. Speak to an Orthopaedic surgeon ..

If you are in the East I recommend Dr Katchy of Orthopaedic hospital Enugu..
Re: My MUM Has Arthritis: PLEASE SOLUTION by ppeessuu: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2019
Let her take good probiotics daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My MUM Has Arthritis: PLEASE SOLUTION by MisterALEX(m): 4:54am On Nov 21, 2019
Hello OP, please message me on idowualexa@gmail.com. I have a solution for you. Have a nice day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My MUM Has Arthritis: PLEASE SOLUTION by adioolayi(m): 6:27am On Nov 21, 2019
Dear OP,
Don't buy any online products from those that cannot do proper diagnosis of the condition...because it is Arthritis doesn't mean it is ONLY Arthritis... besides, body structure, age, weight and other factors determines the best approach medical personnel will take.....Visit a teaching hospital LUTH, UCH, UITH, UBTH and the likes.... If you are in Lagos...some General hospital like GH Lagos and GH Gbagada can handle it.
Re: My MUM Has Arthritis: PLEASE SOLUTION by Yungmil: 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
Baroba:
My brother if her cartilage is worn out forget all these remedies people are suggesting, she will need surgery;find better money and send her for a Total Knee Replacement.. Recovery time is six months to a year, she will thank you later.. Speak to an Orthopaedic surgeon ..

If you are in the East I recommend Dr Katchy of Orthopaedic hospital Enugu..
pls can you give more details about this. maybe the doctors or hospital number. pls

(1) (Reply)

Menstrual Cramps / Mast.urbation Is Good But E.jaculation KiLLs ! / Virologist: Fight Against Ebola In Sierra Leone And Liberia Is Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.