Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State (22337 Views)

Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) / Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate / Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by AdedoyinO(f): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
Kapilta:
Ogun state have the worst roads in our region. Even the poorest amidst us(Ekiti) is blessed with good roads.

Many years of PDP rule in Ogun state i guess.

APC to be precise. The former administration practically neglected the rest of Ogun state and focused more on the state capital, Abeokuta.

If the billions of naira Amosun used in the construction of useless bridges across Abk were utilised in repairing roads across the state, it would have been a different story.
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
hell in a cell

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by olril17(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
helinues:

Would have ignored but let me clear your minds.. We ( Yoruba in generally) have been condemning both FG and state governors ( Obasanjo most especially ) about the dilapidated state of Sango-Ifo road

Obasanjo hill top house is a thank you gift from Julius Berger for awarding same Sango- Ifo road

Sango- Ifo road is now a stale to many of us as the residence who are the most affected also seems not to care because they have both Reps and Senators for years, which they never questioned and keep on voting like zombies

As for Abia, your people will never agreed Abia that anything is wrong with Abia state.. We must let you guys know.

not only sango-ifo road though..Ijoko,agbado,ojodu,ota,ofada,even sagamu,mowe,ibafo,paapa,ewekoro,Akute,Ijebu waterside.truth is
roads in ogun are very terrible..all through the state..remove Abeokuta,and maybe ijebu ode..where next is decent and fit for living

4 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by olril17(m): 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
AdedoyinO:

APC to be precise. The former administration practically neglected the rest of Ogun state and focused more on the state capital, Abeokuta.

If the billions of naira Amosun used in the construction of useless bridges across Abk were utilised in repairing roads across the state, it would have been a different story.
God bless you..Amosun is so overrated.like Wtf..
a delusional person is even blaming PDP...lol
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by AmazingELixir: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
grin grin grin

Even goat dey take selfie for middle of road...dis country una nogo kee me..

4 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by NNEWIsuper: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
Kapilta:
Ogun state have the worst roads in our region. Even the poorest amidst us(Ekiti) is blessed with good roads.

Many years of PDP rule in Ogun state i guess.
you're an ediot,, no be the same PDP been rule ekiti
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by adenigga(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ctorch:
Itoki Road to Alagbole/Ojudu Ogun state

Ah! It's a lie. This is not Ogun State I'm seeing, mistaken identity.

Thi is Afghanistan in Ijoko road - Agbado road.
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Conceptman: 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
The first pic is oyero road Lisa from ijoko na bad road, agbado is not even motorable from power-line to ijoko, adiyan and other. The Lisa ijoko road was constructed during the plane crash which took place some years ago and ever since then it's been abadoned, with so many lives wasted on that road, if you live on that road and you survive then you can survive anywhere, agbado crossing road has been left and abadoned for so many years as well, you can't form big man on that road especially when you are going to work and you got stuck in the midst of mini ocean grin or you fall from okada grin
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by NNEWIsuper: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
Kapilta:
how frustrated could you be in real life?
Heard you are one igala boy forming ibo anyways.
he's an Igala boy, and sometimes pushes barrow in Onitsha main market..he learnt small Igbo there..he's a full blooded Igala boy

3 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by 4w4eva(m): 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
The worst state to visit this rainy season
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Alashoalash10: 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
helinues:
Anything Sango Ota - Ifo road, please stop blaming government. It seems like the electorates over there like it like that

They have House of Reps and State reps in all this past years , which they have never questioned not summoned about the dilapidated roads in almost that axis.
construction of roads are functions of the executive not law makers
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Alashoalash10: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
helinues:
Anything Sango Ota - Ifo road, please stop blaming government. It seems like the electorates over there like it like that

They have House of Reps and State reps in all this past years , which they have never questioned not summoned about the dilapidated roads in almost that axis.
construction of roads are executive arm function and not the law makers
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Kapilta(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
AdedoyinO:

nah, you can't blame him for that. The capital is the face of the state. It needs to be in a very high welcoming state at all times, eyes are always on the capital. Whole state is mostly judge using the capital. If the pasts govs have not ignored the city that much, he wouldn't have too much to do there. Mimiko did same in Ondo and today Akure is shining.. Other govs that follow will take it from there and find other places to focus on. The likes of Otunba Gbenga Daniel were scam and the whole of Baba iyabo squad were all also scam.

3 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by adenigga(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
olril17:

not only sango-ifo road though..Ijoko,agbado,ojodu,ota,ofada,even sagamu,mowe,ibafo,paapa,ewekoro,Akute,Ijebu waterside.truth is
roads in ogun are very terrible..all through the state..remove Abeokuta,and maybe ijebu ode..where next is decent and fit for living

The truth is that they always concentrate the developmental projects in the State capitals, even from colonial era's regime!

Come to Lagos, you won't believed your eyes, Oyo State nko? IMO? Just name them! God will deliver us!!!
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Kapilta(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

you're an ediot,, no be the same PDP been rule ekiti
go and read you m.o.ron
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by cyborg123(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
I can confirm that roads are really generally bad in Ogun state.

Infact, I just deposited some amount to repair my car which has been damaged mainly by the impact of wading in Ibafo mud, floods and gullies.
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Kapilta(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
adenigga:

The truth is that they always concentrate the developmental projects in the State capitals, even from colonial era's regime!

Come to Lagos, you won't believed your eyes, Oyo State nko? IMO? Just name them! God will deliver us!!!
we know buh Ogun state is too bad. The state has the worst road in SW. It needs to be shamed. All other sw states are never this bad except for the so called federal roads.

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Kapilta(m): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
cyborg123:
I can confirm that roads are really generally bad in Ogun state.

Infact, I just deposited some amount to repair my car which has been damaged mainly by the impact of wading in Ibafo mud, floods and gullies.
Ogun state is cursed with bad roads. That mowe/ibafo axis. Ho lee sheet. I just can't.

1 Like

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Advocate500: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
helinues:

Would have ignored but let me clear your minds.. We ( Yoruba in generally) have been condemning both FG and state governors ( Obasanjo most especially ) about the dilapidated state of Sango-Ifo road

Obasanjo hill top house is a thank you gift from Julius Berger for awarding same Sango- Ifo road

Sango- Ifo road is now a stale to many of us as the residence who are the most affected also seems not to care because they have both Reps and Senators for years, which they never questioned and keep on voting like zombies

As for Abia, your people will never agreed Abia that anything is wrong with Abia state.. We must let you guys know.

how about the new elected one's ?I thought it was as a result of their bad performance that made the people to change them?the way u guys reason, is worrisome at times, they should continue blaming the one's that where there before?
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Lawalemi(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nigeria federal roads are in extremely terrible state. I'm tempted to think that Buhari abandon them because of his rail project
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by hush15: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
post=83636702:
This is nothing but an eyesore.

Governor Dapo Abiodun should move to this part of his state ASAP.

When they haven't finished all the roads to Daura. Lagos Ibadan is already more that 4yrs.
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Papertrail11(m): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
sammirano:
And osinbajo is in this country from ogun state. People go just dey fall hand.

Osibanjo is a public speaker nothing more

God is good
Nigeria would be great
kinda nigga
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by AdedoyinO(f): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Kapilta:
nah, you can't blame him for that. The capital is the face of the state. It needs to be in a very high welcoming state at all times, eyes are always on the capital. Whole state is mostly judge using the capital. If the pasts govs have not ignored the city that much, he wouldn't have too much to do there. Mimiko did same in Ondo and today Akure is shining.. Other govs that follow will take it from there and find other places to focus on. The likes of Otunba Gbenga Daniel were scam and the whole of Baba iyabo squad were all also scam.

So that justifies the numerous unused bridges Amosun built across Abeokuta. Money that should have been used to build and repair roads across the state.

Right now we are judging Ogun state based on other cities apart from the capital. How did the past administration fare? It was not so terrible during OGD's tenure, mind you that's some 9 to 16 years ago, so leave OGD out of this.
You don't live in Ogun state do you?
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Kapilta(m): 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
AdedoyinO:

So that justifies the numerous unused bridges he built across Abeokuta. Money that should have been used to build and repair roads across the state. You don't live in Ogun state do you?
you are not egba, right?
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by AdedoyinO(f): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Kapilta:
you are not egba, right?

Nope
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by redsun(m): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
The condition of a man that doesn't think. He is overwhelmed by basic life problems that he can't find solutions to because he can't think. It is the normal condition of an African.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Kayharry(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
PqsMike:
Despite the high revenue been generated in OGUN state ....most of her road is as bad as the road to hell....

Sagamu to Ijebu ode is an eyesore
Mowe/Ibafo/Magboro doesn't even have any government presence ...

I still don't understand that dapo guy though
talk about the foolish amosun that just left .ogun govt na scam
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Ttipsy(f): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
I think in this 21st century, Nigeria is the worst place to drive.

bad roads are in all Nigeria states. the worst hit presently are, IMO, Lagos,

that of Abia is shameful
Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by Kapilta(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
AdedoyinO:

So that justifies the numerous unused bridges Amosun built across Abeokuta. Money that should have been used to build and repair roads across the state.

Right now we are judging Ogun state based on other cities apart from the capital. How did the past administration fare? It was not so terrible during OGD's tenure, mind you that's some 9 to 16 years ago, so leave OGD out of this.
You don't live in Ogun state do you?
seems you are a PDP apologist. All the same, Amosun has done his part, state capital is very vital and because it was neglected, he choosed to bring it to live which is okay dear. Now let's face Dapo Abiodun together. The roads are bad, he doesn't have so much to do in Abeokuta. Buh till tommorrow i will never blame Amosun for focusing on Abeokuta during his tenure infact i'm glad about that.

Let's all join hands in making Yorubalands a better one. That's the only thing we have, we have no other home. Yorubaland belong to us all. That's our pride and that of our unborn children.

So please let's all keep remindin Dapo Abiodun about these bad roads every now and then on twitter and other sm platforms.

And yes, never bee to Ogun except when in mowe/ibafo enroute Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State by AdedoyinO(f): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
Kapilta:
seems you are a PDP apologist. All the same, Amosun has done his part, state capital is very vital and because it was neglected, he choosed to bring it to live which is okay dear. Now let's face Dapo Abiodun together. The roads are bad, he doesn't have so much to do in Abeokuta. Buh till tommorrow i will never blame Amosun for focusing on Abeokuta during his tenure infact i'm glad about that.

Let's all join hands in making Yorubalands a better one. That's the only thing we have, we have no other home. Yorubaland belong to us all. That's our pride and that of our unborn children.

So please let's all keep remindin Dapo Abiodun about these bad roads every now and then on twitter and other sm platforms.

And yes, never bee to Ogun except when in mowe/ibafo enroute Lagos.

You are an APC card carrying member ehn while I have no business with any political party.

Since you don't live in Ogun to see and experience what we talk about, then your position cannot be justified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airpeace Defends allegation of Fare Disparity In Parts Of The Country / See The Reason Why Brain Drain Will Continue In Nigeria / Another 425 Nigerians Arrive From Saudi-arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.