Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) (38008 Views)

Nigeria Missing As 9 New African Countries Get Millions Of Malaria Vaccines / 300 Level Unical Student Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding (Photos) / Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by alphaNomega: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Shut up spiritual man

We all believe in mysticism, spiritism and diabolism in this part of the world
Always go for check up regularly
Africans are a disgrace
And Nigerians are cursed

Your post deserves more likes
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by ayamsuperstar: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2019
noblealuu:

So you've not heard of severe and complicated malaria? We so trivialise malaria
Severe Malaria is very unlikely in adult residing in malaria endemic countries...
Probably she killed herself by self medicating or from a sinester illness
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Fmusty: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Shut up spiritual man

Africans are a disgrace
And Nigerians are cursed

How many Nigerians can afford the bolded part?

When a lot don't even know the source of the next meal?

1 Like

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Olaa: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2019
Who diagnosed the Malaria? She may have had other health challenges.

Let the autopsy say it was malaria and not that she complained of malaria.... E shey gaan.

May God comfort her family in Jesus name.

GisterBlogger:
Bridget Isi, a final year Banking and Finance student of the Ambrose Alli university, #Ekpoma, #EdoState, is dead.

According to her hostel mates, she had complained of malaria on Tuesday night and passed away on Wednesday. The deceased had just two weeks to her final exam.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/aau-finalist-dies-of-malaria-2weeks-to-her-final-exam
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2019
Villagers waiting to strike at eleventh hour..
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 9:06am On Nov 01, 2019
I think it's more than malaria. It's strange for malaria to kill anyone in today's world when the treatment is available and cheap.
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Barzinime(m): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2019
Spiritual aspect apart, which doctor diagnosed her of malaria?
She only assumed that its malaria, alot of illness have synonymous symptoms.
Freemanbobble:

Shut up spiritual man

Africans are a disgrace
And Nigerians are cursed
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2019
Because she complained of malaria doesn't mean it was.. Was a lab test carried out? Did she go to a hospital or lab at least? That's the question. Other ailments present malaria like symptoms.. It may have been malaria and it may not have been.. Nothing in the post confirms its malaria.
RIP to the deceased.

GisterBlogger:
Bridget Isi, a final year Banking and Finance student of the Ambrose Alli university, #Ekpoma, #EdoState, is dead.

According to her hostel mates, she had complained of malaria on Tuesday night and passed away on Wednesday. The deceased had just two weeks to her final exam.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/aau-finalist-dies-of-malaria-2weeks-to-her-final-exam
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by juman(m): 9:14am On Nov 01, 2019
Oh oh, so sad.
One Nigeria is a mess.
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by doctokwus: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2019
That she complained of malaria doesn't mean it's malaria that killed her.
She must have taken more than one course of antimalarial drugs within the previous month before her demise,as is common with many Nigerians.
They take 2 or 3 courses of antimalarial and yet at the next slight headache or fever,catarrh,body pain or even waist pain they come not with those complains,but simply,"I have malaria".
If they are 'generous' enough,they go further and say "I have malaria and typhoid" and go ahead to receive the 3rd or even 4th course of malaria drug within a month!So there is very low probability she had the level,if any,parasitaemia that would have resulted in it being the course of death after practically eliminating the parasite with even just a single course,if not multiple courses of antimalarial drugs.
Something else killed her and not innocent malaria!!

1 Like

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by pluto3(m): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2019
hmmmmmm...... She complained of malaria? do people complain of malaria? when does malaria turn to symptom? well she died of ignorance and probably self medication.... may her soul rest in peace........ PLEASE GUYS Always seek for medical help ASAP......
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2019
I remembered back then in my school days.. I had malaria and I didn't have enough money to treat myself in school . I was about to finish my final year project.... I struggled visited the school clinic to get treatment from the school clinic. The then matron told her staffs not to attend to me... The reason she gave was that since I had written my final year paper that I'm no longer bonafide student of the school...

To cut long story short, I beg them and they treated me... Supposing I wasn't treated on that day only God knows what would have happened..
I just give God praise...
Malaria can kill .. the disease kill one of my colleague... Because she thought that she can endure the pain till she returns home to Meet with his people.
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by doctokwus: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2019
pluto3:
She complained of malaria? people they complain of malaria? when does malaria turn to symptom?
Nigerians have turned malaria to a symptom and diagnosis at d same time.
They now come complaining of malaria and don't bother about the main or any other complaint.

2 Likes

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by seunfape(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2019
Beautiful Esan girl , but esan peple why na
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 01, 2019
internationalman:
Malaria, killer of more people than HIV..

But for some unknown reasons my people fear the latter than the former....

Malaria awareness should be raised more than HIV..

HIV can almost be prevented by individuals but malaria lives with us on a daily basis..

Rest in peace to the deceased..
because the latter is more of suffering than the former nd its silent nd slow killer
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by PrincessGift(f): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
She looks ogbanjeish jare. The sickness na cover up. If you know you know
mammy water shey undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2019
PrincessGift:
mammy water shey undecided undecided undecided undecided
yes now. Na so those useless and wicked people dey die. When their parents are looking forward to celebrate them or good things are about happening in the family, that's when they die and go back to their useless kingdoms to mock their parents. If you know you know
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2019
danny56:
And y'all think malaria killed her?

What is fighting a man is far more than your optical eyes can see.
stop this funny talk jare, why can't malaria kill her?
Before malaria drug do you know how death from Malaria was easy?
Not everything has a spiritual angle to it and please don't spill out "Spiritual control the physical".
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Shut up spiritual man

Africans are a disgrace
And Nigerians are cursed
You're very stupid and it's your household that's cursed. You can still carry your points across in a civil manner.
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
yes now. Na so those useless and wicked people dey die. When their parents are looking forward to celebrate them or good things are about happening in the family, that's when they die and go back to their useless kingdoms to mock their parents. If you know you know
Alaye this is 21st century, please and please try to to think like a modern man.
To start with how many kingdom of mami water have you been to tell be sure of their operation strategy.
Don't speak of things you aren't sure about as if you are sure of it.
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Clonus: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2019
Who made the diagnosis?
Hope it's not other forms of febrile ailment such as Yellow fever
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by danny56: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2019
stanliwise:
stop this funny talk jare, why can't malaria kill her?
Before malaria drug do you know how death from Malaria was easy?
Not everything has a spiritual angle to it and please don't spill out "Spiritual control the physical".

Okay good luck with your own life adventures... One day it will be clear who knows better. cool
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2019
Freemanbobble:

And Nigerians are cursed
Speak for yourself. I am blessed.
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2019
Rip that malaria must be fast
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2019
stanliwise:
Alaye this is 21st century, please and please try to to think like a modern man.
To start with how many kingdom of mami water have you been to tell be sure of their operation strategy.
Don't speak of things you aren't sure about as if you are sure of it.
sidon there dey talk 21st century you hear? Kontinue
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2019
Malaria Dy kill ooo I still remember when severe malaria hold me eeh I Dy see double my head was spinning and my legs shaking if u see me eeh if not For God who for know watin go happen
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2019
God please
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Shut up spiritual man

Africans are a disgrace
And Nigerians are cursed
look at very well malaria could be treated why didn't she do that. I do not believe it is spiritual but there could be more.
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2019
school na scam...
Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2019
danny56:
And y'all think malaria killed her?

What is fighting a man is far more than your optical eyes can see.
You are right bro....trust me she has been killed already in the spirit world now it manifest as a malaria-esque death ....

2 Likes

Re: Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos) by factualschols(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2019
Bruv, u are d cursed Nigerian, not me.
Quit generalising curses on Nigerians.
Nigerians are blessed
Freemanbobble:

Shut up spiritual man

Africans are a disgrace
And Nigerians are cursed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Recommend An Effective Blood Tonic For Me (liquid)? / Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.