Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

EFCC Arrests Mompha's 'partner' From The Ceiling Of His N1.8 Billion Luxury Apar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Mompha's 'partner' From The Ceiling Of His N1.8 Billion Luxury Apar (983 Views)

EFCC Re-arrests Mompha / With One Year Left To Live And Spend 8 Billion , Yahoo Boy Becomes Apprehensive / EFCC Re-arrests Mompha For Money-laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests Mompha's 'partner' From The Ceiling Of His N1.8 Billion Luxury Apar by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
EFCC arrested an alleged accomplice of suspected cyber crime kingpin, Mompha, as he took cover in the roof of his luxury apartment.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), has arrested Hamza Koudeih, a Lebanese, alongside two other suspected accomplices of social media celebrity, Ismaila Mustapha popularly known as Mompha.

Recall that the EFCC had on Tuesday, October 22, 2019, arrested Mompha, for alleged internet fraud and money laundering. He was apprehended as he made to board a flight from Abuja to Dubai.

Koudeih was arrested inside his N1.8 billion luxury apartment in the 33-storey Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower, in the upmarket Victoria Island area of Lagos.

He was reportedly caught hiding in the ceiling of one of his rooms.

According to The Nation, Koudeih and the others are suspected to be the ringleaders of a network of cyber criminals who laundered N33 billion through three firms.

Koudeih's arrest by the anti-graft agency, followed intelligence uncovered after Mompha was arrested.

Legend of the ceiling

It was gathered that when the EFCC operatives arrived his luxurious suites, Koudeih and his wife refused to open the door.

The couple also did not respond to appeals from the building’s chief security officer.

The EFCC operatives, who had been monitoring the premises and had it surrounded, were convinced that the Lebanese was inside. His cars were parked in the garage downstairs.

After about three hours of battling with the door in order to gain access to Koudeih's apartment, the EFCC officials successfully smashed open the door using breaching tools.

Koudeih was subsequently found hiding in the ceiling of his bedroom, the report says.

On further search of his bedroom, the EFCC operatives discovered a fire-proof safe containing different charms and talismans in calabashes.

The Lebanese, according to the anti-graft agency, admitted that the items found in his room are his prayer objects.

Two luxury cars were also recovered from him.

Nigeria's anti-graft agency has been working with international law enforcement agencies to arrest a slew of suspected cyber fraudsters in recent times.

Source: https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/efcc-arrests-momphas-partner-from-ceiling/cnqcteq.amp

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J

Re: EFCC Arrests Mompha's 'partner' From The Ceiling Of His N1.8 Billion Luxury Apar by Built2last: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ok
Re: EFCC Arrests Mompha's 'partner' From The Ceiling Of His N1.8 Billion Luxury Apar by ignitewatch(m): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
It's well
Re: EFCC Arrests Mompha's 'partner' From The Ceiling Of His N1.8 Billion Luxury Apar by subtlemee(f): 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
So the charms couldn't save him? I'm yet to see a successful yahoo boy abi man of over 10yrs who hasn't been caught
Re: EFCC Arrests Mompha's 'partner' From The Ceiling Of His N1.8 Billion Luxury Apar by dangoteinlaw: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2019
subtlemee:
So the charms couldn't save him? I'm yet to see a successful yahoo boy abi man of over 10yrs who hasn't been caught
grin grin if I counter your claim now u will label me a fraudster too so remain in the dark bro.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Mompha's 'partner' From The Ceiling Of His N1.8 Billion Luxury Apar by subtlemee(f): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
grin grin if I counter your claim now u will label me a fraudster too so remain in the dark bro.

You are a "send me recharge card "yahoo boy,EFCC is not looking for your type grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Mompha's 'partner' From The Ceiling Of His N1.8 Billion Luxury Apar by dangoteinlaw: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
subtlemee:

You are a "send me recharge card "yahoo boy,EFCC is not looking for your type grin
if I didn't have a sound education plus a good job I would gladly do it. If I get caught then I'm happy how I turned out. I hate it when fraudsters frown in mugshots. My bravery is rare. I did time for stabbing someone some years back so don't test me. Peace cool cool
Re: EFCC Arrests Mompha's 'partner' From The Ceiling Of His N1.8 Billion Luxury Apar by TheTourist: 2:52am On Nov 01, 2019
What a slew of information shocked

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Mompha's 'partner' From The Ceiling Of His N1.8 Billion Luxury Apar by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2019
TheTourist:
What a slew of information shocked
Indeed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Flogs His Grandmother After Pastor Labels Her A Witch. PHOTOS & VIDEO / EFCC Blocks Nigerian Man On Twitter After He Played A Brutal Prank On Them (pic) / How Wasiu Lawal (SARS) Wasted Hodewu Paul In Ilashe Area Of Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.