Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

How Primate Elijah Ayodele Foretold Saad Hariri Step Down As Prime Minister - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Primate Elijah Ayodele Foretold Saad Hariri Step Down As Prime Minister (357 Views)

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" / Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Primate Elijah Ayodele Foretold Saad Hariri Step Down As Prime Minister by Oshoboy01: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
One news that shook the world of late is the stepping down of Saad Hariri as the prime minister of Lebanon after nationwide protests of citizens for close to two weeks.

To some, however, it isn’t really shocking as it has been prophesied a week ago by the most accurate Prophet, Primate Elijah Ayodele who is the leader of INRI Evangelical spiritual church.

He made this prophecy on Tuesday, 22nd of October, 2019 during a weekly prayer of the church tagged ‘God will not put me to shame’ .

In his words, ‘’ In Lebanon, Saad Hariri will be force to resign as the prime minister due to protest against him"

Just as he predicted, the prime minister revealed that he has reached a dead end and there is need for him to resign

‘’ I can't hide this from you. I have reached a dead-end," Hariri said in his resignation speech.

"To all my political peers, our responsibility today is how to protect Lebanon and to uplift the economy," he added. "Today, there is a serious opportunity and we should not waste it’’.

This further confirms Primate Elijah Ayodele as the most accurate Prophet in Africa currently, looking at the kind of prophecies he gives and the way they come to pass.

1 Share

Re: How Primate Elijah Ayodele Foretold Saad Hariri Step Down As Prime Minister by landnewf: 2:44am On Nov 06, 2019
you

(1) (Reply)

Christians Shouldn't Judges. .. Right? (by Truthunedited) / A Very Disturbing Dream. / Who Is Sunday Adelaja – And Why Should He Be Avoided?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.