Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year (36073 Views)

Highest Paid Dead Celebrities Of 2020 By Forbes (Photos) / Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments / Michael Jackson Tops 2018's Highest Earning Dead Celebrities List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2019
Wow... Here I am, living and earning nothing. Some dead bodies her better than living souls

4 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by PastorConnect(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2019
hmmmm young jackson
Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
A true icon, pity about the pedo allegations (which may be true.).

so, will you separate the artist from his art?

some stations are no longer playing rkelly music

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by habsydiamond(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2019
If this guy happened to be alive now. Only God knows who will be as popular as him and as rich as him. Always the king of Pop to me, even with his death.

7 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by Jaysas1(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2019
Even in death....na waooo
And some pple are alive,Hale & hearty & so fucking broke...
It's well

5 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by kunyeo(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2019
Passionate888:
He even earn more than Ronaldo and Messi... King of pop

WHAT ABOUT YOU TOO? ARE YOU NOT A LIVING BEING?

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by Kamcee(m): 11:52am On Nov 01, 2019
Annie001:
Somethings are just meant to be in this life
Imagine a dead man earning more than the leaving
Just the way you wont find any handsome guy on naira land but they are quite intelligent
Issokay

Sista lemi see your own pishure weda you fine.....
Ugly boys like us like fine girls

4 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by Nizguy(m): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2019
rottennaija:
Flashyoil1 your cute, really cute

U need to see the speed I use rushed just view her pic... Guess wot? I wasn't disappointed grin

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by femi4: 11:53am On Nov 01, 2019
Abacha is missing on the list

3 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by MoIbrahim: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2019
Good one there!

I wish 2Pac was also there sha
Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by Maryclaire1(f): 11:54am On Nov 01, 2019
Legendary

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by Bryan88(m): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2019
Flashyoil1:
The King of Pop has ranked No. 1 in this year's list of highest-paid dead celebrities for the 7th consecutive year, despite recent controversy. His streaming jumped 2.1 billion U.S. spins from 1.8 billion a year ago cool
Forbes released its 2019 list of the Top-Earning Dead Celebrities on Wednesday, the day before Halloween. And Michael Jackson remains the King of Pop even in death, topping the list for the seventh consecutive year with $60 million in pretax income from Oct. 1, 2018, through the same date this year.

https://thickmatch.com/michael-jackson-ranks-highest-paid-dead-celebrities-7th-consecutive-year/
WHEN D LIVING ARE DYING OF HUNGER AND STARVATION? THIS WORLD GENERALLY IS A BIG JOKE.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 01, 2019
generationz:
sad

The one that still baffles me is Elvis Presley.

For over 40 years now, that man has been dead yet.....

Who the heck still buys Elviss stuff?

I really want to see how long he will continue to be there.

I presume most of his fans are old people. grin grin

Okay, please, who's collecting Marilyn Monroes money? shocked
Nope most of his fans are people who love good music nowadays we hear trash from people who just want clout

5 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by kokomilala(m): 11:56am On Nov 01, 2019
Wacko Jacko,the greatest artiste ever. He was also the greatest dancer ever.After the death of Elvis Presley, there was a kind of vacuum in the music industry. This genius seized hold of events and reinforced the notion that fortune is for grabs. Time Magazine would later describe him as one man team that saved music.
Sometime after his passing, Sony Music signed the biggest record deal with his estate-250 million USD.
He was a one-off.So is Pele, so was Muhammed Ali.And so is Usain Bolt. All blacks.Blessed black!

14 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by Chu2k2: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2019
Annie001:
Just the way you wont find any handsome guy on naira land but they are quite intelligent
Issokay
Don't go there oh...
There are kool dudes here...
Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2019
ornicus:

so, will you separate the artist from his art?

some stations are no longer playing rkelly music

I can do that.

R kelly is a good musician, but sadly he is a misogynistic person. His music is another matter.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by generationz(f): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ausrichie:

Nope most of his fans are people who love good music nowadays we hear trash from people who just want clout

Do you buy his songs?
Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by kay29000(m): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
Wow! Tupac is no longer on the list. Pac had that list on lock in the 90s and some part of the 2000s.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by gtrader: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
That's about 21 Billion naira.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by ricmx(m): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
When would they find 2pac dead body ? The nigga Na great Gee

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by chris94(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
The real GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by frankson1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
Annie001:
[b]Just the way you wont find any handsome guy on naira land [/b]but they are quite intelligent
Issokay

You haven't seen all the guys on NL so don't conclude

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by sogo02(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
Menance:
So after all the list, wizkid is not even no 1 grin grin
I rebuke this list for wizkid my guy, ebina must u talk

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by buhariguy(m): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
Annie001:
Issokay
are you a prostitute?

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by frankson1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
ricmx:
When would they find 2pac dead body ? The nigga Na great Gee

Nobody can tell exactly what happened to him. All I know is that he just went silent.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
imagine if it is my country, that money is going straight to some foolish fellows pocket

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by TheWordist(m): 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
Are there beautiful girls on nairaland?
Annie001:
Issokay
Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by jaxxy(m): 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
The King of pop. He was a rare gift

5 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by Chingykay77(m): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
Menance:
So after all the list, wizkid is not even no 1 grin grin

you be fool
so you wish him death abi?
i don't just understand why some people are fucking dumb

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by buhariguy(m): 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
habsydiamond:
If this guy happened to be alive now. Only God knows will be as popular as him and as rich as him. Always the king of Pop to me, even with his death.
nonsense, comparing dead rat with GOD becos you smoke weed
Re: Michael Jackson Ranks Highest-paid Dead Celebrities For The 7th Consecutive Year by ItzSpartacuz: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Annie001:
Issokay
Whatcha mean by won't find any handsome guy on nairaland, have you seen me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute / Davido On The Red Carpet With Sister In Los Angeles / Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.