Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,203 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? (5054 Views)

Lady Wants Her Husband To Return Her Virginity Before Signing Divorce Paper / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by victorian(f): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe2nd:
Victorian your good advice is very weighty back with reason and true life happenings.

I don't think is a ritualist or sadist because i know that he is not one for he is financially and religously okay.

But wait you are right on men been wicked and ready to destroy a girl's life despite spending much on her.
I will confront him on his love that if he love me as he claim then he could wait after the wedding.

My dear i have seen Alot in this life, when it comes to trusting a man for marriage.

I'm alive today, Hale and hearty by the divine Grace of God. I'm even saying divine Grace, my dear it's a miracle! If not ? this marriage thing ehn, Would have ended my life years back on several occasions. I would have been 6 feet under with dust by now. That's why I don't rush anymore into marriage.

So I know why I'm saying all these. Some men are not who u think they are o! Men are deceptive o! Be careful o and prayerful

Smiles. My eyes don see o! cheesy.
That's why I will serve God for the rest of my life!

One thing I'm happy is you are ready to stand your ground . Be strong

No wedding, No Pussy!

If he truly loves you like he claims, then fast-forwarding the wedding shouldn't be a problem and after wedding he can have sex as much as he wants. But for now? Please I beg you in the name of God, don't waiver on your stance.

It's very important.
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
victorian:

My dear i have seen Alot in this life, when it comes to trusting a man for marriage.

I'm alive today, Hale and hearty by the divine Grace of God. I'm even saying divine Grace, my dear it's a miracle! If not ? this marriage thing ehn, Would have ended my life years back on several occasions. I would have been 6 feet under with dust by now. That's why I don't rush anymore into marriage.

So I know why I'm saying all these. Some men are not who u think they are o! Men are deceptive o! Be careful o and prayerful

Smiles. My eyes don see o! cheesy.
That's why I will serve God for the rest of my life!

One thing I'm happy is you are ready to stand your ground . Be strong

No wedding, No Pussy!

If he truly loves you like he claims, then fast-forwarding the wedding shouldn't be a problem and after wedding he can have sex as much as he wants. But for now? Please I beg you in the name of God, don't waiver on your stance.

It's very important.
Thank you so much for your advice and sisterly or motherly love you have bestowed on me via your good words.

Yes,no marriage=no pussy or cookie.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by midnighter(f): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe2nd:

I don't think that anybody has badmouth me to him.

He is a very busy man and he doesn't have time for silly gossip,so i am not thinking in that angle.

He is just sturbborn and am i ready to battle it with him with cogent reasons why his decision on my life is selfish and can not stand.

No, I didn't mean a bad story about you, I mean a touching story about one of his friends or family members wives or something that he doesn't want to repeat in his own life. Such things tend to scare people

You know the way people come with their friends problem when we discuss issues here

Sorry, I read my previous post back and realised that it wasn't clear.

Yes just keep asserting yourself, I hope he will come around.
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by victorian(f): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe2nd:
Thank you so much for your advice and sisterly or motherly love you have bestowed on me via your good words.

Yes,no marriage=no pussy or cookie.

You are welcome dear.

I try as much as possible to help ladies with advice when needed.

At the bolded! Yes!

God will lead you all the way amen.
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by Helada(f): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
I don't love what I hate....
All of Una go come here dey whine us with please advise me... But when you don make up ur mind on Wetin u do go....and that is if ur story is true and not that you are testing your writing or blogging skills...
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
victorian:
[/b]

You are welcome dear.
I try as much as possible to help ladies with advice when needed.

At the bolded! Yes!
God will lead you all the way amen.
And you too,how can i reach you. I mean how can we be friends offline,you are a good and nice person victorian.
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by victorian(f): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe2nd:
And you too,how can i reach you.
I mean how can we be friends offline,you are a good and nice person victorian.

Awww cheesy Thanks dear

Yes we can be friends offline. I don't have issues with it.

Simply send a mail to vpuegeren@gmail.com And I will reply , then we can always keep in touch through whatsapp and calls.
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
Helada:
I don't love what I hate....
All of Una go come here dey whine us with please advise me... But when you don make up ur mind on Wetin u do go....and that is if ur story is true and not that you are testing your writing or blogging skills...
Helada pls don't rush into conclusion that this is fake.

This is a real life situation,so i want you to be in my shoe,it could be you.
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
victorian:

Awww cheesy Thanks dear

Simply send a mail to vpuegeren@gmail.com And I will reply , then we can always keep in touch through whatsapp and calls.
Ok,I will do just that so that we can always keep in touch.

Wow,never knew such good people as you are on nairaland.

I am happy.
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
victorian:

Awww cheesy Thanks dear

I just sent you a msg to your mail,pls check my good friend.
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by slimanyd: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe2nd:
I don't agree with you on these,because the woman is the neck supporting the head.

That is why there a lot of divorce in marriages and breakups in relationship because men wants to be seen as god and do anyhow.

Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by slimanyd: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe2nd:
I don't agree with you on these,because the woman is the neck supporting the head.

That is why there a lot of divorce in marriages and breakups in relationship because men wants to be seen as god and do anyhow.

[b]Am sorry to break your heart with these statement below.

Please ,Define Virgin for me .A Virgin is someone that has never had any sexual aroma with the other sex be it kissing , smooching and even seeing ur naked alone has nullify that virginity claim of urs . Am sorry op , You are no longer a virgin . Erase that mentality , Assuming you never kiss your guy before , The story would have been a different and I would have adviced you accordingly

NB

If you leave that guy that has stayed with you for good 2 years without having sex with you. You will forever regret it . Quote this statement of mine today. Your next relationship will be worst and you might fell into depression at the long run because the later guy you will finally lose your virginity to will be worse than these present cool dude you're dating .

PS. Am not an advocate of immorality but God is a merciful GOD. I won't say more than these . Think twice before you regret your actions . Sim people will be hear telling you to leave him for another guy, lol. I pity you . U never sabi how worst the next guy will be . and am sorry ,the next guy you might meet might even ask you go sex a month after meeting you. Just think . Think and Think .

[/b]
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by victorian(f): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe2nd:
Ok,I will do just that so that we can always keep in touch.

Wow,never knew such good people as you are on nairaland.

I am happy.

Awwww cheesy

I have replied. smiley

I'm happy too smiley
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by Helada(f): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe2nd:
Helada pls don't rush into conclusion that this is fake.

This is a real life situation,so i want you to be in my shoe,it could be you.

With or without advice from here... You already know what to do.....
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by rosy1992(f): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
it's vividly clear this man has something up his sleeve. Don't conform to his request, please this is a plot to ruin your decency. if he loves you, he will wait for you. No marriage no sex is the watchword.
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by midnighter(f): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
slimanyd:
[b]Am sorry to break your heart with these statement below.

Please ,Define Virgin for me .A Virgin is someone that has never had any sexual aroma with the other sex be it kissing , smooching and even seeing ur naked alone has nullify that virginity claim of urs . Am sorry op , You are no longer a virgin . Erase that mentality , Assuming you never kiss your guy before , The story would have been a different and I would have adviced you accordingly

NB

If you leave that guy that has stayed with you for good 2 years without having sex with you. You will forever regret it . Quote this statement of mine today. Your next relationship will be worst and you might fell into depression at the long run because the later guy you will finally lose your virginity to will be worse than these present cool dude you're dating .

PS. Am not an advocate of immorality but God is a merciful GOD. I won't say more than these . Think twice before you regret your actions . Sim people will be hear telling you to leave him for another guy, lol. I pity you . U never sabi how worst the next guy will be . and am sorry ,the next guy you might meet might even ask you go sex a month after meeting you. Just think . Think and Think .[/b]

Wow
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe2nd:
I am a woman pls,am not a man,guy or boy ok.

Ok bro angry
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by royalpens6200: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe2nd:
We are talking about my pride here sir.

he is right ��let him have his way,, he has done to prove that he is down,, a friend of mine was once in this position, she gave in and now they are married.
don't blame him, the world it's too funny now and he wants to claim you.
finally if you love him as you said, then you will never personal pride......think before you lose him
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by slimanyd: 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
midnighter:

Wow

Lol. You are amazed abi . A guy that could go such length with her and her family without pestering her for 2 years is what Some ladies are advicing her to dump him .

Op , Ask those ladies advising you these question.

What's there body counts at your present age ?
How long does there boyfriend or fiancee stayed before having sex?

I want any lady here to come out and boldly tell me she stayed for 2 years in a relationship before having sex ......... Am waiting . All they know is to advice you wrongly

Over 98% of ladies advising you are praying to see such a guy you brought to Nairaland to condemn . They will gladly give him that sex honourably . A guy you've know for good 2 years. You already knows his in and out . And you are here thinking you will meet one good guy again that will be glad to take you to the alter without having sex with you . my dear , Am not disputing that fact o that there aint guyz o. You need to think because the lucky lady that your guy will fall Into will be one lucky lady .

And at the end , you might even loose that virginity at the time of depression to one play BOY who has no future or dreams and he will just use you to clean mouth and move on. I pray such won't be your portion.

Am proud to say I met my GF a virgin at 24 yrs of Age and we still happily together till now for good 5 years . Just met her parent this year and things have been awesome between us . I don't want you to loose your guy because of one silly thing that you will regret later on in future.

JAH BLESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
slimanyd:

Lol. You are amazed abi . A guy that could go such length with her and her family without pestering her do such for 2 years is what Sim ladies are advicing her to dump him .

Op , Ask those ladies advising you these question.

What's there body counts at your present age ?
How long does there boyfriend or fiancee stayed before having sex?

I want any lady here to come out and boldly tell me she stayed for 2 years in a relationship before having sex ......... Am waiting . All they know is to advice you wrongly

Over 98% of ladies advising you are praying to see such a guy you brought to Nairaland to condemn . They will gladly give him that sex honourably . A guy you've know for good 2 years. You already knows his in and out . And you are here thinking you will meet one good guy again that will be glad to take you to the alter without having sex with you . my dear , You need to think because the lucky lady that your guy will fall Intl will be one lucky lady .
Wow
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by midnighter(f): 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
slimanyd:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hm

But why are you advising her to sleep with him? He's not supposed to be disturbing her
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by kizzoh(m): 6:37am On Nov 02, 2019
midnighter:

Hm

But why are you advising her to sleep with him? He's not supposed to be disturbing her

Like seriously?

He is not supposed to be disturbing her for sex, but she can disturbie him with all her family financial problems.
You are all advising her not to give in to the man's sexual demands , but no one has told her to stop her financial demands from him too.
Op let me tell you this, that man's virginity is his money,. And he has been giving it to you freely for about two years now. You dey enjoy am e dey sweet you .
Now your turn to do something for him, you are giving excuses thinking you are smart abi.?
You can't eat your cake and have it . If you insist he waits after the wedding before giving him the pie, why don't you also wait after the wedding before getting any financial gains from him.
You think say na only you get sense abi?

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by midnighter(f): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2019
kizzoh:

Like seriously?

He is not supposed to be disturbing her for sex, but she can disturbie him with all her family financial problems.
You are all advising her not to give in to the man's sexual demands , but no one has told her to stop her financial demands from him too.
Op let me tell you this, that man's virginity is his money,. And he has been giving it to you freely for about two years now. You dey enjoy am e dey sweet you .
Now your turn to do something for him, you are giving excuses thinking you are smart abi.?
You can't eat your cake and have it . If you insist he waits after the wedding before giving him the pie, why don't you also wait after the wedding before getting any financial gains from him.

You are not making sense. Paying for somebody to go to school is not a sin or a societal ill and sex before marriage arguably is. Why would a practising Christian coerce someone into doing what he believes is wrong?

How can you compare the two when they are completely different. Where does it say anywhere that giving somebody money is a moral problem? Are they exchanging sex for goods?

Money can be paid back, can sex? Can virginity? Female virginity that you people use to insult somebody every day??
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by MariaAngeles: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2019
NwaAmaikpe2nd:
Good evening everyone in this forum.

I have a big problem in regards to my relationship with this man I love.

I met him in 2017,two years back to be precise.

It was love at first sight as we both click immediately after an hour conversation with him.

He introduced himself to me as a banker and a senior one at that.

He has always spoil me with money and stuffs.

Though we had kisses but no sex not until now.

He has been pestering me for sex after our family introductions 3 months back.

I have made it clear to him that i will break my virginity until our wedding night but he said No that he has to know if i am fertile before taking me to the altar.

This is tearing our relationship apart and the painful thing is that he is the one sponsoring my brother in tertiary institution and also promise to get me a slot where he works with his position.

I love him but his decision to break my virginity on the basis of fertility is breaking me emotionally and i don't know if i should call it quit with him and damn the consequences or yield to his demand and destroy my personal pride.

Pls what should I do?
He's afraid he might lose out in the end .
You have to have a serious discussion with him and assure him of your loyalty .

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2019
kizzoh:

Like seriously?

He called me on the phone last night and threatened to break up with me if i didn't give in.
Are you happy now,well men are very wicked and selfish,that i know now.
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by slimanyd: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
NwaAmaikpe2nd:

He called me on the phone last night and threatened to break up with me if i didn't give in.

He remains one of the most gentle guy have ever seen . 2 years without no sex , and u dey smooch and kiss and u call that one wicked . Abegi . Call that relationship off straightway and wait for the next guy that would woo you and take you to the alter the next day . I pray you won't loose it to agberos and miscreants who will never meet up to the stance of ur ex . That will be your greatest regrets in life and u will always remember giving out you virginity to a deceiver who shown himself to you as angel but has an alterior motive behind . If these guy had evil intentions, Forget am these i am a Virgin stuff. He would have found his way around you and have a canal knowledge with you . last last ,he will beg you and u will forgive him because u wont wanna leave him again for another guy. But he was cool with you for 2 years. Kilode ke. Girl, Make your decision and leave with it.

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by Atlanticfire: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
NwaAmaikpe2nd:

The decision to get pregnant for a man before marriage should not be taken by you alone.

You don't owe any man sex if you are not comfortable with it.

Tell him that you will discuss his request for sex and pregnancy outside wedlock with your parents and decide based on your parents advice.

Discuss his request with your mum and see what she says.

Just note that giving in to blackmail is not good, decision should be based on mutual discussion and agreement not blackmail.

Note that the lives of many ladies have been ruined by pregnancy outside of wedlock, be wise.

Why not fast track the marriage if he desperately want sex?

Have you both looked the issues that can make you not get married? Things like hiv status of both parties, genotype of both parties and your ability to cope with similar blackmail in future.

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2019
Atlanticfire:

The decision to get pregnant for a man before marriage should not be taken by you alone.

You don't owe any man sex if you are not comfortable with it.

Tell him that you will discuss his request for sex and pregnancy outside wedlock with your parents and decide based on your parents advice.

Discuss his request with your mum and see what she says.

Just note that giving in to blackmail is not good, decision should be based on mutual discussion and agreement not blackmail.

Note that the lives of many ladies have been ruined by pregnancy outside of wedlock, be wise.

Why not fast track the marriage if he desperately want sex?

Have you both looked the issues that can make you not get married? Things like hiv status of both parties, genotype of both parties and your ability to cope with similar blackmail in future.
Your advice is just the truth.

You said he should allow me discuss this issue with my family and see what recommendations or resolutions they will come up with.

A man that is obstinate,sturbborn and strong-headed will not listen to anyone except his own terms.
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2019
[quotea author=slimanyd post=83693752]

He remains one of the most gentle guy have ever seen . 2 years without no sex , and u dey smooch and kiss and u call that one wicked . Abegi . Call that relationship off straightway and wait for the next guy that would woo you and take you to the alter the next day . I pray you won't loose it to agberos and miscreants who will never meet up to the stance of ur ex . That will be your greatest regrets in life and u will always remember giving out you virginity to a deceiver who shown himself to you as angel but has an alterior motive behind . If these guy had evil intentions, Forget am these i am a Virgin stuff. He would have found his way around you and have a canal knowledge with you . last last ,he will beg you and u will forgive him because u wont wanna leave him again for another guy. But he was cool with you for 2 years. Kilode ke. Girl, Make your decision and leave with it. [/quote]Don't be too presumptions,hasty or too quick to conclude that I am selfish not to allow him taste my honeypot or cookies.

If you can take your time and go through my writeup and comments then you will understand that he doesn't have to force me to do something against my will if he claims he love.

As a man you should not be too quick or judgemental about women,you are not one so leave it for the ladies to judge.
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by slimanyd: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2019
NwaAmaikpe2nd:
Don't be too presumptions,hasty or too quick to conclude that I am selfish not to allow him taste my honeypot or cookies.

If you can take your time and go through my writeup and comments then you will understand that he doesn't have to force me to do something against my will if he claims he love.

As a man you should not be too quick or judgemental about women,you are not one so leave it for the ladies to judge.

You should have go to deeper life and get a guy , there is every probability the guy would even cheat on you after marriage cos from your comments. You are not the sexually inclined type of lady. He made the greatest mistake thinking you would change your law of no sex b4 marriage .

PS. Virginity doesn't translate to holiness. There is a lot on mind now to pour out but it might not have any meaning to you . so. Make I cut my crap
Re: He Wants To Break My Virginity Before Marriage-help??? by landnewf: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2019
Before cheesy grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy And Curvy Girls Displaying The Beauty Of Black / Having A Crush On A Nairaland Newbie-rahmas / Guys, Any Lady That Accepted You For Money, Is Bound To Leave You For Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.