Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" (71517 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / See Fine Brea*sts With Stretch Mark / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by RockHard: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2019
Seems marriage is a very big achievement for her. I am happy for her o.

3 Likes

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by ednut1(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2019
To many African women. Marriage is an achievement . Smh

1 Like

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2019
Solomon8144:
Shut up dead suya seller
lol the Aboki offend you before??

1 Like

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Angelfrost(m): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2019
When exactly have these flaws mentioned stopped most people from getting married??!... Tastes vary, as do accepted qualities... She simply met someone with a taste for her qualities...

Why the need to spiritualize trivial things??!... How the fvck is this front page-worthy??!... It's too early for this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by canalily(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2019
whats.the.meaning.of.this
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2019
Married to herself? where is the picture of the unfortunate man.

7 Likes

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2019
canalily:
whats.the.meaning.of.this
I taya oo!
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by LadySarah: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2019
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2019
What kinda Rubbish is this? angry
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Erastuslove: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2019
To me that fat is not enough, I was expecting to see a SUPER DEE..... congrats its character that sells marriage not the body shape though..
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by canalily(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2019
gypsey:
I taya oo!
me,i.tuber..ooh!
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2019
post=83642549:
Having confidence in your self is all that matters.

What a beautiful woman.

Nah makeup work be that....
No be her real face o!

5 Likes

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Makuos19: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2019
queenblog:
MORE BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS> https://kupelove..com/2019/10/im-35-years-single-mother-fat-with.html
Are you a Harlot Am asking because if your dressing/appearance in your profile picture....
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Amarallllll(m): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2019
EkwensuAmosu1:
[s][/s]

U are always doing a great job to dat MANNABUHARI SHIT MONIKER

4 Likes

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Architectsly: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2019
post=83642549:
Having confidence in your self is all that matters.

What a beautiful woman.

Bro, who u go offend?
Wey dem dey always cancel ur comments

7 Likes

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by DameB(f): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2019
African women and marriage sha

1 Like

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by CuntBobby: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2019
Beautiful evening newspaper smiley
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by DameB(f): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2019
African women and marriage sha

I wish her the best of marriages

1 Like

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by midnighter(f): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2019
Ghanaian traditional wears are the bomb!

She looks like royalty from ancient times, congratulations dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Tinalex(f): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2019
adonismuller:
Inferiority complex, who told her fat single mother with stretch marks don’t get married?

Her husband will see this now and be thinking he did her a Favour .
You just took the word right out of my mouth!!! Very dumb woman!!! With this her mentality i hope the marriage doesn't crash!!!

2 Likes

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 01, 2019
canalily:
me,i.tuber..ooh!
grin grin
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by AntiWailer: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2019
You are also beautiful
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by hekkyboi: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2019
RedCreme21:
i've noticed that certain monikers love to cancel your post undecided
she shud tell us why they always cancel her comment

1 Like

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by hekkyboi: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2019
RedCreme21:
she shud tell us why they always cancel her comments

1 Like

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Mcreloaded(m): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2019
RedCreme21:

Maybe its because he has the highest number of SHARES compared to LIKES on nairaland.

Imagine nairaland should release the highest number of shares and likes i wonder who will win the shares as against the likes
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by 24kmagic: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2019
Well, I like her honesty, she knew that man did her a huge favour marrying her.

An evening newspaper and a baby mama? What more favour can a man do to a woman?
As a man, you don't know how big a favour you have done each time you marry a single mom.

Single mothers are just a complete turn off.

NB: By single, I mean those baby mamas.

Divorcees and widows are exempted, they deserve the best.

5 Likes

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by pocohantas(f): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2019
Tinalex:

You just took the word right out of my mouth!!! Very dumb woman!!! With this her mentality i hope the marriage doesn't crash!!!

Lol. Don't blame her. You can't be so sure if she is a Nlder- reading post of our Romance section alfa males. Evening newspaper this and that. Those things can take a toll on some people...

ednut1:
To many African women. Marriage is an achievement . Smh

Some people like the idea of being married as soon as possible. They are very family oriented and I actually see nothing wrong with that.

A good marriage is an achievement. If people can be proud of their careers and all, why not marriage? angry

5 Likes

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Judybash93(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2019
In Africa, i think it has become an achievement to be married. Am i right?

1 Like

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2019
Tinalex:

you do not know that without a ring, a woman is nothing? who knows what rubbish that woman will take in the marriage since she has made it clear that marriage is the hill she will die on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date. / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.