Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" (71526 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / See Fine Brea*sts With Stretch Mark / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by GGirll: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2019
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and every other thing shall be added unto you....this is my motto n its paramount....once your ways pleases God He can even make your enemies to be at peace with you....single ladies out there, it's not about beauty,brains,sex n make ups,it's about God's divine favour n timing.....love yourselve d way you are....pray n trust God then live righteously in n out n see what happens...happy November peeps!

1 Like

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Enemyofpeace: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2019
danny56:
Is that one stretch marks? Come to Nigeria and meet the real custodian of stretch marks.
seunmomoh, funkybabee and co
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2019
Solomon8144:

Shut up dead suya seller

Hahahhahahaaha abeg leave Mannababagoat alone ooooooo.
The guy na Ewu sha
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by EkwensuAmosu1: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2019
Amarallllll:

U are always doing a great job to dat MANNABUHARI SHIT MONIKER
na my pet
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 9:34am On Nov 01, 2019
Solomon8144:

Shut up dead suya seller

Hahahhahahaaha abeg leave Mannababagoat alone ooooooo.
The guy na Ewu sha.
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Wettoid123: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2019
Though fat she is beautiful, i trip for her..
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Modernist: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2019
Look at the person that married her too, the punishment fits the crime. grin

1 Like

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by lollybizzu(m): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2019
RedCreme21:
i've noticed that certain monikers love to cancel your post undecided

You forgot to ask him/her what he/she did to them grin
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2019
jeff1607:
Everyone deserves to be happy
Including murderers?
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by stanliwise(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

May God Bless U.
Most Men are afraid of MARRIAGE these Days because Most Ladies are Far from giving PEACE.
Dont forget we also have rotten men too!

1 Like

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Amarallllll(m): 9:42am On Nov 01, 2019
EkwensuAmosu1:
na my pet
grin
EkwensuAmosu1:
na my pet

lol

1 Like

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2019
So if your marriage fails now, you will say you are not worthy and end your life abi?

There is something about 'fat' and 'fair' females. They seem to have the lowest self esteem ever. I never get along with them. This one is even 'fat' and 'fair'.

When will African females start using their brains and recognise the value they have as humans? Even white great grand mothers value themselves. That's why they have negroes at their beck and call.

2 Likes

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by pocohantas(f): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2019
koyyes:
So if your marriage fails now, you will say you are not worthy and end your life abi?

There is something about 'fat' and 'fair' females. They seem to have the lowest self esteem ever. I never get along with them. This one is even 'fat' and 'fair'.

When will African females start using their brains and recognise the value they have as humans? Even white great grand mothers value themselves. That's why they have negroes at their beck and call

Oh Lord! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by chocolatelady(f): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2019
Congrats dear ! May I and all the single ladies out there receive theirs in Jesus Name, amen

1 Like

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Nedublinkz1(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=angelEmade post=83640026]In the end it's true... "We serve a miracle working God"[/quote

PLS .. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO RENEW DRIVING LICENCE...................??
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by adakoleagbenu: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2019
call me weird but stretch marks around the ass and boobs turn me on so much

1 Like

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Alexgeneration(m): 9:56am On Nov 01, 2019
adonismuller:
Inferiority complex, who told her fat single mother with stretch marks don’t get married?

Her husband will see this now and be thinking he did her a Favour .
And you think the man isn't doing her a favour?

When he left virgins and pretty single ladies without children to marry a second-hand fatty lady,that is a HUGE FAVOUR.

Because he can spend such money on better deserving ladies and not some single mother.

4 Likes

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Burgerlomo: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2019
Happy married life cool
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by adonismuller(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2019
Alexgeneration:

And you think the man isn't doing her a favour?

When he left virgins and pretty single ladies without children to marry a second-hand fatty lady,that is a HUGE FAVOUR.

Because he can spend such money on better deserving ladies and not some single mother.
and the pot bellied man who snores like a pig at night , who is doing him a favour?
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Omoslim26: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2019
RedCreme21:

you have? I have too
but it's good for him
dude's mouth drops shit than his ass

1 Like

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2019
But wait o! Is this what she calls herself fat or my eyes are just turning on their own angry undecided

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by LifeOfATroll: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2019
Okay
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by BRASH: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2019
RedCreme21:
. That's because he is a plague. Infact he is worse than ebola. His comments sometimes smells. I support the cancelling

1 Like

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2019
Omoslim26:

you have? I have too
but it's good for him
dude's mouth drops shit than his ass
Anytime I see his posts all i see is a buhari asslicker and a sai baba zombie he and his mumu brother called sarrki

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Alexgeneration(m): 10:10am On Nov 01, 2019
adonismuller:
and the pot bellied man who snores like a pig at night , who is doing him a favour?
You're really comparing snoring to having a bastard?

Please,I can't disparage myself by engaging in such baseless argument.

5 Likes

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by mechanics(m): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2019
She didn't yield to pressure to alter her stretch marks unlike some people who will do all sort of things to their body to remove what has been there when they were born thinking no man will like them that way but alas they are all wrong.

1 Like

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by BRASH: 10:16am On Nov 01, 2019
Architectsly:

Bro, who u go offend?
Wey dem dey always cancel ur comments
. The slowpoke has offended humanity by worshiping and asslicking a terrorist.
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by Omoslim26: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2019
wow at this is magical news We have been waiting for

it's time to make Nigeria our own heaven
let's join hands and share dis news
and make naija great

OP tanks and God bless you for these miracle working post

Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by BRASH: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2019
chocolatelady:
Congrats dear ! May I and all the single ladies out there receive theirs in Jesus Name, amen
. Can we hook up ?
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by abbenism001(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2019
I have product I can sell for you that will remove the stretch mark
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by omomummy13: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2019
Lemme see your husband fes!
Re: Akasi Andoh Wedding: "I’m 35 Years, A Single Mum, Fat With Stretch Marks" by kevotek1000(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2019
I could see any stretch mark.... I guess she might have filled it up with makeup. Meanwhile congrats, may God bless your union. Happy marriage life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / Bloody Fight Between Two Loves - Graphic / Reasons Why You Should Take Her Swimming Oj The First Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.