Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

14 Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 14 Prayer (209 Views)

14 Prayer / 14 Prayer / RCCG 2018 Fast: Day 14 Prayer Points • RCCG 80 Days Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Prayer by 14prayerprophet: 1:32am On Nov 01, 2019
Give
www.paypal.me/toluilori

1, Let every spirit of Balaam hired to curse me fall after the order of Balaam, in the name of Jesus.

2, Let every spirit of Egypt fall after the order of Pharaoh, in the name of Jesus.

3, Let every spirit of Herod be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

4, Let every spirit of Goliath receive the stones of fire, in the name of Jesus.

5, Let every spirit of Pharaoh fall into the Red Sea of its own making, in the name of Jesus.

6, Let every stronghold of every spirit of Korah, Dathan and Abiram militating against me, be smashed, in the name of Jesus.

7, Let every spirit of Balaam hired to curse me fall after the order of Balaam, in the name of Jesus.

8, Let every spirit of Sanbalath and Tobiah planning evil against me receive the stones of fire, in the name of Jesus.

9, Let every spirit of Herod be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

10, Let the secret of any Judas in my camp be revealed, in the name of Jesus.

11, Every Red Sea before me, be parted, in the name of Jesus.

12, Every Spirit of Saul, be disgraced in my life, in the name of Jesus.

13, Every remotely controlled problem energized by household wickedness, be devoured by the Lion of Judah, in Jesus name.

14, I dismantle the head of all my Goliaths, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Question: "What Does The Bible Say About Angels?" / Mattew 23:8 It Is Biblically Wrong To Call Pastors Your Father Or Daddy / Jesus Die For Earth Sin And Not Our Own Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.