Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training (1175 Views)

Apple Farming Investment Nigeria. (How To Plant A Foreign Apple Tree In Nigeria) / Apples Grow In Nigeria (Unseen Opportunities In Apple Farming) / Strawberry Farming In Nigeria: The Story So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training by Onlinefarmstore: 1:55am On Nov 01, 2019
The dry seasons are here, ideally the best time to plant strawberries, because of the problem associated with the rainy season planting of strawberries. A lot has gone from us as regards strawberry farming in Nigeria, from the previous trainings.
Unlike every other crop, strawberries are not difficult if you know your way round it. The need for individuals to engage in this form of agriculture is important, as cultivation of strawberry in Nigeria is not very common. The harvest season is at the early stage in Nigeria.
Strawberries can be grown anytime of the year, and with few condition. The demand for strawberries and Apples is on the rise in Nigeria, with Kenya being one of the largest supplier in Africa.
We at CheapMarketDeal, with our vast experience in strawberry and Apple farming, together with our experience in foodstuff business, is organising a four days training on WhatsApp to put Nigerians through in the above listed areas.
The training is not just your regular excise, but a life changing opportunity to your financial status, through the cultivation of exotic crops, and sales of foodstuff.
At the end of the training we will be providing individuals with materials(seedlings), and mentorship opportunity start up.
Cost of training is two thousand hundred naira only.
Date is fourth to eight Nov.
Join us for an introductory class on third of Nov. On WhatsApp via:
Group One : bit(dot)ly/decstraw
Group two: bit(dot)ly/decagrostaw

Or pay through: bit(dot)ly/decagromasterclass
For more info about us: [url]g.page/cheapmarketdeal[/url]

Call/WhatsApp: zero eight one three four seven zero zero seven zero five
Re: 3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training by healthserve(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2019
Nice. Positioned to receive mentorship
Re: 3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2019
healthserve:
Nice. Positioned to receive mentorship

Professional "arrangee". Stop planning with people with unproven records who parade themselves as consultants, coaches, and trainers. You no dey listen ooo. You must stop this your fo.olish action. Stop arranging everything. Even, you are trying to make comments on innocent people's thread to cause confusion. This young man may not have much experience, but I have checked, and it seems he is not in your network. But stop making useless comments..cos I know your network will arrive to still operate here very soon. Go and wake up James550 from his sleep. You must log in that password ooo to wake sleeping James who was all over the place some weeks ago. I told my readers to leave the network alone that I will treat your "fvck up". You and I are in this thing. You will stop by fire by force. I assure you. And that kirikiri awaits you. And your parents and inlaws will kiss the soil of my house. Mark my words. You better go find legit job.
Re: 3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training by healthserve(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2019
Stop damaging peoples threads. Destroy my e-reputation fine. But leave peoples threads alone. Or they intimidate your envious soul too?
Re: 3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2019
healthserve:
Stop damaging peoples threads. Destroy my e-reputation fine. But leave peoples threads alone. Or they intimidate your envious soul too?

Get out of people's thread. Do not be a nuis.ance. Get out! Your comments are stu.pid and always meaningless. Stop it. Mr. General Merchandiser.
Re: 3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training by healthserve(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2019
Pistotita:

Get out of people's thread. Do not be a nuis.ance. Get out! Your comments are stu.pid and always meaningless. Stop it. Mr. General Merchandiser.

Attention denied. Yawns and walks away.

Permanently ignored. My e-decisons has nothing to do with your wretched soul. Omo ale. Om a so fo ni.
Re: 3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training by Onlinefarmstore: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2019
From knowing the right species for our Nigeria weather, to taking the right right step on how, and where start their food stuff business, these are some of the few problems faced by individuals who want to come into the Strawberry/Apple Farming, and the food stuff business world.
It is no longer a secret that strawberries could be grown grown all over Nigeria, together with its counterpart Apple, or food stuffs are cheaper in the north compared in the north, compared to other parts of the country. The question is how to partake of the national cake.
We "CheapMarketDeal" present *" three in Onw business MasterClass"*. An opportunity for you to have all your questions answered, and learn how to properly manage/start your own journey in the above topics.
*What Is Three in One Business MasterClass?*
This is an initiative of Cheapmarketdeal, to enlighten Nigerians on the wealth in exotic crop farming, an area which hasn't been fully exploited in Nigeria, or the food stuff line of business. Exotic crops like Apple, Strawberry could be grown all over Nigeria, with our years of experience.
*What Areas Are We Covering*
In this edition of Three in One Business MasterClass, we shall be focusing on,
-Strawberry Farming
-Apple Farming
-Food Stuff Business

Strawberry Business: Very little is known about this crop cultivation in Nigeria. With difference ranging from cultivation pattern, to species, management issues. We at cheapmarketdeal believe we don't need to pay much to get this crop, and can also leverage on the wealth hidden in this ranging from sales of seedlings, to sales of fruits, we shall be working you through the do and don'ts of Strawberry farming.

Apple Farming: Here, we will be exposing the secret in Wambugu variety of Apple farming in details. From Planting to Management. The ignorance of the variety of Apple that could be grown in Nigeria, will be stopped.

Foodstuffs Business:
Here, we will be looking how best to start the sales of food stuffs, including how to visit the north, or without you visiting the north, with special emphasis to Benue and Taraba States. How best for you to leverage on the closed boarders to fill in the vacuum in supply, while still making profit. We will be teaching three foodstuff business you could start with less than hundred thousand naira

*After The Training What Next?*
We will be providing hundred and fifty days of online mentorship, to candidates, while also provide seedlings of apple, and strawberries at very reduced rates, including their seeds.

*How To Partake*
The training hold from the fourth-eight Nov. Twenty nineteen, and the venue is WhatsApp. Cost is two thousand one hundred naira.
You could join the interdictory classes on third Nov. through the following groups
Group one :https:///E8IdUb1S6dVKuGJtGesIWW
Group two:https:///LHVN3lO2fD26qOgKfFUsZK
Or pay for the masterclass via:[url]/decagromasterclass[/url]
Call or WhatsApp zero eight one three four seven zero zero seven zero five
Or to know more about us visit: [url]g.page/cheapmarketdeal[/url]

Re: 3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training by Atlanticfire: 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
What do you mean by cost is two thousand hundred naira?

Is there money back guarantee if I am not satisfied with the course?

What species of strawberry do you have to sell after the training?

If you don't have the right species then no need waiting for after the training to find out
Re: 3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training by Onlinefarmstore: 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Atlanticfire:
What do you mean by cost is two thousand hundred naira?

Is there money back guarantee if I am not satisfied with the course?

What species of strawberry do you have to sell after the training?

If you don't have the right species then no need waiting for after the training to find out

The cost of participation sir
There is no body that has never been satisfied with our trainings sir.
We will be supplying you ever bearers of the chandler type
Re: 3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training by greenmonk: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
Pistotita:

I like the way you are dealing with this guy. He is an unrepentant nuisance.
Re: 3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training by Onlinefarmstore: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2019
greenmonk:

Looking
Re: 3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training by letout: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2019
Re: 3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training by healthserve(m): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2019
greenmonk:

Na wetin I do you oga wet make you call me nuisance o?
Re: 3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training by Atlanticfire: 9:21am On Nov 03, 2019
Onlinefarmstore:

The cost of participation sir
There is no body that has never been satisfied with our trainings sir.
We will be supplying you ever bearers of the chandler type

You seem not to notice the error yet.

What is two thousand hundred naira?

Is it hundred naira in 2000 places which will be equivalent to two hundred thousand naira?
Re: 3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training by Onlinefarmstore: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
Atlanticfire:

You seem not to notice the error yet.

What is two thousand hundred naira?

Is it hundred naira in 2000 places which will be equivalent to two hundred thousand naira?
Corrected
Re: 3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training by Onlinefarmstore: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Attached is a screen shot from our previous class on WhatsApp

Re: 3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training by Onlinefarmstore: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
Attached is a screen shot from our support group to those that took steps after the class...

Re: 3in1: Strawberry Farming, Apple Farming And Foodstuff Business Training by Onlinefarmstore: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
THIS DECEMBER WE SHALL BE BRINGING THE STRAWBERRY SEEDLINGS CLOSE TO YOU.

WE SHALL BE MAKING DELIVERIES TO LAGOS AND SELECTED SOUTHWEST TOWNS
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT OR WHATSAPP US ON zero eight one three four seven zero zero seven zero five OR DM FOR YOUR ORDERS ABOVE ten SEEDLINGS.

EACH SEEDLING IS AT NGN one thousand (discounted).

(1) (Reply)

Urea Fertilizer Wanted! / What Is D Best Selective Herbicide For Maize / Snail Supply Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.