Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It (36152 Views)

Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) / 'Every Pastor Loves Big Ass' - Reverend Obofour / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by Ndlistic(m): 5:11am On Nov 01, 2019
This is very interesting, lol..

The man who was instructed to smoke weed in church during a church programme Rev Obofour preached in, has accused him of reneging on his promises after hiring him for the act.

You will recall that it was recently reported that Rev. Obofour told Razak to smoke some weed so he could deliver him from the habit of smoking in a church programme organised by one Ghanaian preacher, Abruku Abruka.

Razak said he was given the weed by Abruku who told him that Rev. Obofour will call him out. He told Thunder TV that he was further instructed to obey and carry out all he is asked to do in exchange for money and a shopping spree, but he is yet to get any.

Rev Obofour however denied the claim and also stated that he has never paid anyone to lie about anything or act for him to get praises. He accused one Nana Agradaa of trying so hard to tarnish his image because of his upcoming 31st Night crusade which last year pulled over 16,000 people.

The Ghanaian Pastor warned that henceforth he is not going to sit back and watch people tarnish his image publicly. He affirmed that he will fight back because overtaking is allowed in business.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4TvxMxJfYL/

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/video-man-who-smoked-weed-in-church.html?m=1

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by Ndlistic(m): 5:11am On Nov 01, 2019
This is funny, See How He Was Smoking The Weed Here, Watch The Videos HERE

1 Share

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by beewhy009(m): 5:16am On Nov 01, 2019
Pastor only trying to make some cool cash, but he couldn't pay the nigga cuz his Clients never drop yet grin. Everybody na hustler!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by alonzoiv(m): 5:54am On Nov 01, 2019
We know na. Na Church ministry na. Business venture things.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by Tapout(m): 6:16am On Nov 01, 2019
The Ghanaian Pastor warned that henceforth he is not going to sit back and watch people tarnish his image publicly. He affirmed that he will fight back because overtaking is allowed in business.

church! embarassed

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by donbachi(m): 6:40am On Nov 01, 2019
When i read thunder tv...i was happy.i thought thunder must have done wonders on both of them...so angry right now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by mrwonlasewonie: 6:48am On Nov 01, 2019
Charlatans have infiltrated and polluted the pulpit the moment pastors started entertaining politicians and rogues into the church and collecting money from thieves.no wonder the Bible said judgement will start from the church

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by Ndlistic(m): 7:33am On Nov 01, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by Bluezy13(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2019
Hehehe...

Overtaking is allowed in business

9 Likes

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by FactBoyz: 10:30am On Nov 01, 2019
If you expect the church to be perfect, you'll expect till eternity.. There are genuine churches around, and there are fake ones too. Your job is not to fault the church... Leave God to do that.. Your job is to ensure you live a life full of God's glory, preach to people and make heaven. God bless..

God will keep exposing fake pastors

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by Sirpaul(m): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2019
before nko we sabbii say na scam naaaa the pastor just dey learn work naaa
Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2019
It will shock many people to know how 'some' of these pastors fake all these their miracles.

God told us in the Holy Book to leave them alone for him,
their judgement is special in the last days.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by Thisis2raw(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2019
Endtime ministries
Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by healthserve(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2019
Obofour is a satanist that belongs to a Satanist occult group parading themselves as prophets but using the power of the marine kingdom called Mahanta which many prophets in Nigeria now use for prophecies and miracles. One that paraded himself as an oracle by the stage name called Ramsey Marshall whose real name is Emeka Ogbonnaiya Okoroafor was caught red handed using charms and padlocks to lock his members and using same diabolical powers to tie his male members businesses, break their marriages, sleep with female church members.

Before you submit to anyone as a spiritual father, please perform. Due dliligence

To know more about their operations and how they operate and use the power they get from the marine underworld for deliverance, search the word MAHANTA.

I have your time felloe marine agents. I get una time big time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by Asokoroaya: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2019
Normal...
Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by PureGoldh(m): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2019
Wolves in sheep's clothing....the last speech from the man that calls himself a pastor gat me speechless ...am not surprised Thoo cos some people that do parade themselves as pastors have turned churches into business centers.

Na only God know who be who undecided

Meanwhile..My people if yOu need Pure Original HOney.. Call or whatsapp 0_8_101_66_67_71 or check out my profile

1 Like

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by TopeQs: 10:32am On Nov 01, 2019
Tapout:

church! embarassed

gbas gbos...

damn!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by iammo(m): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2019
cool

Always pay your accomplice well, dont ever get greedy on you partners in crime

simple criminal 101 class the pastor failed

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by StrikeBack(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2019
Strikeback

Present SIR!!!

No matter how you overtake in this business
Your Camry 2.0 can't run faster than OYeDEpO numerous JETS

Summary of this is

All of them be HUSTLERS!
Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by UrbanExotica(f): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2019
Tapout:

church! embarassed

They would raise "holy" hands on sunday and continue sinning the minute church is over

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by PennywysCares(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2019
cheesy

desperate gold diggers on the pulpit doing everything to scam foolish elite
Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by jamace(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2019
Jesus wept cry

1 Like

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by nazablossom(f): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2019
The more you look, the less you see cool
Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by StupidNLmods: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2019
Later his kid will marry another scammer in the form of an assitant G.O from another scamming church and the gullible people will say "let this blessings come upon me too"
Dumb Africans..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by Biggty(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2019
All this fake pastors performing fake miracles
Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by semyman: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2019
What other proofs do the gullibles require to know that pastors out there are scammers?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by chelsea1116(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2019
BE A CHRISTIAN AND NOT A RELIGIOUS MAN.
Do this and you will feel God.
I pray directly to God and He answers me.
I help the poor the best and little ways i can..no pastor will see my kobo cos it feels just right to assist the poor.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by Solomon8144: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2019
post=83648942:
It will shock many people to know how 'some' of these pastors fake all these their miracles.

God told us in the Holy Book to leave them alone for him,
their judgement is special in the last days.
Dead suya seller shut up please

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It by superlanny(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2019
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Banishes 'Spirit Of Marlian' From Congregations' Children / Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) / Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.