Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:56 PM

Lady Gets a Tatoo Of Her HIV Status - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gets a Tatoo Of Her HIV Status (1029 Views)

Video Of Lady Splashing Urine On Tattoo Drawer Face While Drawing Vagina Tatoo / The Digital Tatoo What The Mark Of Beast Looks Like / Dayo Amusa: Why I Made My HIV Status Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lady Gets a Tatoo Of Her HIV Status by universaltv: 6:16am On Nov 01, 2019
A lady on twitter Kate has come to open to make the world know that she already has HIV virus and she is positive, Praizenews report.

According to Kate ;
Fu*ck it might as well get a tattoo now since I have the shit... recently found out I’m hiv positive sorry to everyone affected by this https:///1ru665SbiD
https://twitter.com/KatieKleinxo/status/1189623784719958017?s=19

Kate got a Tattoo for her new Hiv status and as well apologise to those affected. This has got some Nigerians talking. Some people are jist brave.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/lady-gets-a-tatoo-of-her-hiv-status/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Lady Gets a Tatoo Of Her HIV Status by universaltv: 6:16am On Nov 01, 2019
See reactions;

See More Photos of Kate ==> HERE

Re: Lady Gets a Tatoo Of Her HIV Status by Rea16356: 6:18am On Nov 01, 2019
Read below

Re: Lady Gets a Tatoo Of Her HIV Status by Ahmed0336(m): 6:28am On Nov 01, 2019
When we don see am finish wetin Dat one use hand dey cover? Joor o.

Nigerian Ladies over una....

Imitate this lady but make sure yours is tattooed on your forehead to help save lifes undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets a Tatoo Of Her HIV Status by Timmy301(m): 6:30am On Nov 01, 2019
She write an beside her kpekus, so if any niqqa wan near, make e shift

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets a Tatoo Of Her HIV Status by Threebear(m): 6:37am On Nov 01, 2019
Honestly with the rate NIGERIANS are testing positive to HIV , this law should be implemented in Nigeria too.

Over three million people are now living with HIV in Nigeria , that's about 3 percent of our country .

Meaning that if you're in the gathering of hundred people , at least 2 or 3 people there are HIV positive .

Something needs to be done before it gets out of hand .
Re: Lady Gets a Tatoo Of Her HIV Status by Omihanifa: 6:37am On Nov 01, 2019
People go still worship for her Temple grin
Re: Lady Gets a Tatoo Of Her HIV Status by Uyiii: 6:53am On Nov 01, 2019
lmaoo! see another defensive mechanism/strategy activated! prolly she's staying in rape-prone area and has thought it wise to tattoo a std that will increase her chances of not been victimized. if this is true, then she's on a long thing because those guyz aren't gonna peruse what's written on top of a kpekus. even in a consenting scenario, which nigga wan see tattoo then say no, I won't do againgrin!

if you like tattoo all types of hepatitis, syphilis, gonorrhea, cmv and other wicked STDs, with that fresh punäni of yoursshocked! some niggaz are ready to die diaa and bury their head inside.

reverse psyche, only in rare cases does hiv positive people flaunt their status like a ripe mango, I seriously doubt the one we have here and having hiv doesn't mean you can't be fùcked seriously.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Gets a Tatoo Of Her HIV Status by Mynd44: 6:59am On Nov 01, 2019

(1)

Olosho Makes More Than Bankers Say's Erigga / 3 Crazy Things Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Have Done Together On Stage / Cristiano Ronaldo Teaches Tennis Champion Novak Djokovic How To Jump (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.