Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Two Young Lovers Cause A Stir Online (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Young Lovers Cause A Stir Online (Video) (957 Views)

2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online / Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Young Lovers Cause A Stir Online (Video) by Samueltemi337(m): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2019
"Baby are you gonna stay with me? Do you think I'm gonna make it? Baby stay with me, I'm a smoker"
Two young lovers have caused a stir online after they shared a video of them talking about their future and their relationship. The boy asked the girl if she's going to stay with him since he hasn't made money yet and since he is a smoker.
The guy asked her if she will still love him and be with him because he smokes, the girl said yes that she smokes too and started kissing him.
This got celebrities like curvy actress, Destiny Etiko, Jn Pope and others to react as they wonder why such young lovers would be bold enough to show their love to the public.
Watch the video
https://www.instagram.com/thefamousnaija/?utm_source=ig_embed

Re: Two Young Lovers Cause A Stir Online (Video) by angelEmade: 7:23am On Nov 01, 2019
...five years from now...these shadows will hunt them
Re: Two Young Lovers Cause A Stir Online (Video) by Samueltemi337(m): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Two Young Lovers Cause A Stir Online (Video) by sweetonugbu: 7:24am On Nov 01, 2019
Oyibo de do am,lack of good parental upbringing
Re: Two Young Lovers Cause A Stir Online (Video) by sweetonugbu: 7:25am On Nov 01, 2019
The parents of both kids did a shoddy job.

Re: Two Young Lovers Cause A Stir Online (Video) by Uyiii: 7:26am On Nov 01, 2019
as I fess see the pichure, I be think say na wizkid. as I look am again, I con say okay e go be boluwatife, wizkid pikin.

this guy is obviously from the balogun family, no doubt my brothergrin! na their way.

9 Likes

Re: Two Young Lovers Cause A Stir Online (Video) by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2019
It seems like the guy's mouth is smelling

(1) (Reply)

Man Weds Two Women On Same Day In Delta (Photos) / Man Placed Magun On His Wife,catches Her With Another Man, Husband Shared Video / The Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.