Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Which Case Would You Attend To First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Case Would You Attend To First? (404 Views)

If You Attend A Nairaland End Of Year Party, Who Would You Be Eager To See? / If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... / Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Case Would You Attend To First? by YINKS89(m): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2019
Saw a post online and thought i should share with you guys.

Imagine you saw someone beating your mum, you rushed into your house to get a weapon to defend her but on getting to the bedroom you found someone in bed with your wife.
what would you do? which case would you attend to first?
Re: Which Case Would You Attend To First? by Carmit(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2019
I will stop this mumu reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Which Case Would You Attend To First? by benzene00: 10:39am On Nov 01, 2019
For you to even think of this question means you have no regard for your mother

useless human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Case Would You Attend To First? by internationalman(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2019
Definitely my mum..

If my mum dies from the beating shey you go give me another mother...

As for my wife I would wish she dies during the intercourse..

Even if she survives I will marry a better woman.. And yes there's always a better woman than your current wife..

But there can never be a better mum than the one God gave you
Re: Which Case Would You Attend To First? by YINKS89(m): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2019
benzene00:
For you to even think of this question means you have no regard for your mother

useless human
read carefully... it was gotten online.... i don't know why nairaland readers are so lazy this days
Re: Which Case Would You Attend To First? by YINKS89(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2019
internationalman:
Definitely my mum..

If my mum dies from the beating shey you go give me another mother...

As for my wife I would wish she dies during the intercourse..

Even if she survives I will marry a better woman.. And yes there's always a better woman than your current wife..

But there can never be a better mum than the one God gave you

thats a logical thing to do but some people will think otherwise.
Re: Which Case Would You Attend To First? by Martinez39(m): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2019
My mum first. This is easy.

(1) (Reply)

I Throw Up Two Separate Days When I Get Close To Where Ladies Urinate / Jigawa Local Govt Bans Men, Women From Meeting At Night / 31 Intimacy Mistakes Women Make In Marriage Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.