Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,607 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P (10198 Views)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P by Martinez39(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
phintohlar:
ain't God helping you, his not gonna come down to help everyone and that's why he helped you so you can help someone else
God doesn't exist. The people you think god helped actually worked hard for their money. You too can work hard for yours. No body owes anyone a thing. Even if someone was lucky to make it, it still doesn't mean anyone is entitled to their money. Beside, it's not the person's fault that he/she was lucky. Go and work hard.

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P by 2rez: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
lilmax:

nobody helped men

Why should men help women?

This equality?

Eskees Sir, infact ehn na women supoose dey help men because the good book says they are men's help mate abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P by nlPoster: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2019
lilmax:

nobody helped men

Incorrect
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P by WhoBeThisMan: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
phintohlar:
maybe if guys fit stop making mockery of the girls they've slept with and stop telling their friends all about it, then things can change
your mentality is messed up, you need to work on it
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P by Olorunnim: 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ariza:
Thou shall not call the name of God in vain. I do not put God in jokes.
Oh you too
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P by PastorConnect(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ewo ooooooo, masala don burst ooo

Meanwhile, Get Original Chargers/Adapter and Cables for laptop, POS, Printer and many more, check my signature for contact.
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P by nlPoster: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
Olorunnim:
God is a man so why must he help women grin

Luckily for you, God created women otherwise person like you wont allow other people to rest.
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P by Embito(m): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
She runs matters lol

Friends you can earn just by doing this easy task Join the campaign! cool cool
150 HUSD Giveaway!! The top winner gets 50 HUSD! grin grin grin

To enter:

Follow Telegram @huobiNGN and twitter @HuobiAfrica
Invite friends to join Huobi Nigeria telegram group @HuobiNGN
Share your referral link with friends and tag us on twitter @HuobiAfrica with hashtag #Huobi9ja
Submit your information, UID and wallet address on https://forms.gle/srgbWfGjUjtRJFZz5

The top active user gets 50HUSD wink wink, so start sharing with your community now! grin grin grin

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P by Sirmuel1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
phintohlar:
as una no fit help person without collecting something in return nko

Who be una? You no get family?
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P by phintohlar(f): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Who be una? You no get family?
hey mr, don't send me to my family bikonu
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P by phintohlar(f): 8:41am On Nov 02, 2019
WhoBeThisMan:
your mentality is messed up, you need to work on it
just like you need to work on ur's as well, stop quoting me mr man
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P by Sirmuel1(m): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2019
phintohlar:
hey mr, don't send me to my family bikonu

My apologies...
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2019
phintohlar:
as una no fit help person without collecting something in return nko
work for your needs
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P by phintohlar(f): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2019
Sirmuel1:

My apologies...
Accepted
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P by Olorunnim: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2019
nlPoster:

Luckily for you, God created women otherwise person like you wont allow other people to rest.
It seems you didn't get the joke.
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P by nlPoster: 10:06am On Nov 02, 2019
Olorunnim:
It seems you didn't get the joke.

No, I didn't.
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P by Olorunnim: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2019
nlPoster:

No, I didn't.
I was trying to put it to her that she has to work for her needs and not rely on men, hence the "God is a man so why should he help women"
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Phone, Forget There’s A Used C0nd0m Under Her. See Reactions (P by lereinter(m): 10:38am On Nov 02, 2019
See leg like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are The Most Beautiful But The Least Sexiest :( / I Slept With Her 6 Hours Ago, I Am Exposed. Help Me Fast / What Is The Most Under-rated Pleasure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.