Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,112 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) (37869 Views)

Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Xiaomi Redmi 7 Unboxing And Full Review.Default Camera vs GCAM + Price (photos) / Nokia 4.2 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by olatechnician(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2019
[quote author=henry007 post=83650119]Default vs GCAM[/quot
���
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by panpan(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
dayveed1:
Xiaomi MI 9T to this

Does this phone have Google Play Store installed?
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by Obas101(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
when redmi note 8 pro is there.>> i laugh
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by TheStarsAlign: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
So the default Cam floors GCam?
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by Tobitrueman(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
Obas101:
when redmi note 8 pro is there.>> i laugh

From Ram and processor, reviews and comparison. Redmi Note 8 Pro is a no no
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
bamac:
The gadget is available on Jumia.

BLACK FRIDAY is almost here, for best Jumia shopping experience please Call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.
Tell your village people
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
BotherMleeper:

Sorry to ask but why should people order for goods through agents when they can order directly from Jumia?

Help me ask the stupid scammer

1 Like

Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
bamac:

BLACK FRIDAY is almost here, for best Jumia shopping experience please Call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia now through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

Lazy and Jobless Nigerian youth
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by fabolouz1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mobile phone manufacturing companies are the most dishonest set of people.
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by alobright17(m): 12:20am On Nov 02, 2019
nonichuks:
The camera dey the same level with Phantom 9 but outdated fingerprint sha. Phantom 9 na still him boss.
All this Tecno fans boys ehh small time una go start Comparing that substandard phone to Iphone and Samgung phones .

2 Likes

Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by princesspinky(f): 2:04am On Nov 02, 2019
The price of that phone will just take me out from poverty sharp sharp, it's well.
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by faceland: 5:36am On Nov 02, 2019
over 100k naira is decent price. If not for naira value to dollar, it would have been less than 50k
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by Flintstone06(m): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2019
bamac:

While it is available at konga shops for 98,000.

10,000!!!
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by virago(f): 8:07am On Nov 02, 2019
moralistic:
yes he is ...my camon x secondary camera is far better than what is up there

No be only secondary camera na university camera

2 Likes

Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by Ayomarcel(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2019
The phone looks thick.. Like them phones extremely slim.
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by eluquenson(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2019
Nokia waxing stronger
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by Ola17: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2019
Stallion44:
Sorry, i will stick to my iPhone XS Max

Same here.
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by bamac(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Lazy and Jobless Nigerian youth
This is a faceless forum, but if your definition of laziness is being a solution to problems, then, it is well.

If I am bold enough to approach individuals to get them orders effortlessly and if i can approach companies and i win procurement contracts, I think I am not who you think I am.

1 Like

Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by bamac(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2019
Flintstone06:

While it is available at konga shops for 98,000.

10,000!!!
It is possible, vendor price differs.
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by Obas101(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
Tobitrueman:

I beg to differ... maybe you don't know much about phones. note 8 pro comes with a 6gig ram.
The processor the latest mediatek g90T is one of the most powerful processor, its able to hold high end games as well as application.
the only complain ppl made was that it overheats bt they released an update to fix it. so tell me again where this nokia phone beats the note 8 pro. not even in terms of camera. phone camera was compared to the iphone x maz and the note 8 pro was better from users review.
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by samueloyem19: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
Tobitrueman:

Really? Then I think you might got a fake review because the phone with Helio G90T is performing really well globally and is turning out to be the best launch from Redmi so far.
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by Bendent19: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Overpriced
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by Tobitrueman(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2019
Obas101:

I beg to differ... maybe you don't know much about phones. note 8 pro comes with a 6gig ram.
The processor the latest mediatek g90T is one of the most powerful processor, its able to hold high end games as well as application.
the only complain ppl made was that it overheats bt they released an update to fix it. so tell me again where this nokia phone beats the note 8 pro. not even in terms of camera. phone camera was compared to the iphone x maz and the note 8 pro was better from users review.

On the note 8 Pro, opened taps closes after some minutes, please check and confirm this. On the Nokia 7.2, taps opened even to the 7th is still opened and doesn't refresh. One most important features I love on the Nokia product though is the 4G lte and other higher bands support. My Redmi Note 7 is poor with network compared to even Nokia 6.2 plus
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by Tobitrueman(m): 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
samueloyem19:

Really? Then I think you might got a fake review because the phone with Helio G90T is performing really well globally and is turning out to be the best launch from Redmi so far.

Okay. I hope you are talking from real life usage experience. Helio G90T is good, I don't know why I don't just like it on the Redmi products. Faster operation but Internet connection is poor. 4G lte bands is poor. Nokia is top on Internet connection bandwidth. Please check, compare and confirm this also, I have done it. Thanks
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by Lekan6ix: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2019
bamac:

I need Samsung A6 during the black Friday deal, how much you go give me?
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by bamac(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
Lekan6ix:

I need Samsung A6 during the black Friday deal, how much you go give me?
Till then my boss. You can copy my number from signature, always available.
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by obidaddy: 4:51am On Nov 03, 2019
This phone is supposed to be and compete with the Samsung Galaxy A70, but its design is a bit outdated. Same applies to its fingerprint and lcd screen. The A70 outclass this particular Nokia.
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by Blastedholligan: 6:54am On Nov 10, 2019
The spec of this device no be here o. Nice
Re: Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) by Dizasparks(f): 11:14pm On May 17, 2020
Dpaulie:

Are u really serious? We are talking of Nokia, Samsung classes here, no be your chinko phones

LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Identify An Original Power Bank / Photos From Computer Village Carnival 2020 Edition / Airtel 4.5GB For N200 & 22.5GB For N1,000, Everyone Is Now Eligible- See Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.