Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

How To Recover From Failure - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Recover From Failure (289 Views)

NO ROOM FOR Failure:the Success Audio Book / How My Life Turned To Failure (real Life Experience) / Fear Of Failure, The Greatest Enemy Of Success-ikechi Chimanaya Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover From Failure by Dhelenb(f): 11:28am On Nov 01, 2019
Failure is an inevitable part of the human condition anyone who wants to accomplish great important things in life must fail several times. Michael Jordan says “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life” When you failed, the thought, research and experience learned from the past failure will help you to come up with different approaches to achieve success. Most times, despite time, preparation, experience, research, motivation and dedication failure will still come only what you need is to keep trying.... [img][/img]https://helenfresh.com/2019/11/01/how-to-recover-from-failure/

(1) (Reply)

The Web - Chapter 4 / Ferwel To Love (poem Written By Mr Cool) / Suggest A Book For My Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.