Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,428 members, 7,800,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Tribulations Of The Campus Boy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tribulations Of The Campus Boy (738 Views)

Life In The Campus By Dikelove / LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / AZEME : A Campus Crime Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribulations Of The Campus Boy by Spontaneous007: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hello people!!
I'm Yomi Spontaneous.
I'd be writing on the above stated title to improve in my writing skills. I hope you all enjoy it. Please correct me with sense if you no want make sango olukoso fire your black yansh.

Grab a sit,
A partner,
And your popcorn!!!

Copyright.
Yomi Spontaneous
Re: Tribulations Of The Campus Boy by Spontaneous007: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
'... ok! I will be coming tomorrow' Cynthia said.

'Ehn?? You say what?? You'll be doing what?? hello! he..ll..oo.. he..
Chai! she don cut the call Sha!' I said, staring at my amputated Nokia tonosobe (torch light).

This must be a dream,
I couldn't believe what I just heard.
I was confused and also happy simultaneously.
Cynthia of all the girls on campus, agreed to come to my lodge tomorrow??
Hmmm my village people are trying to play pranks with me. I thought.
Or maybe they auto tuned her voice to sound like what I just heard.

I wasn't really sure I heard what she said right. 'Chai! see my life. And doctor talk say make I dey use this ear drop o. I for hear wetin she talk well'.
I decided to call her back to confirm what she had said.
After some seconds of dialing Cynthia's number. A sweet voice sonorously spoke to me;

'Your account is too low for the destination you're trying to call, plea...'

Mtchewww! I didn't even allow her finish her statement before I cut the call. 'Your voice just sweet, you no get sense! Foolish customer care attendant' I cursed angrily!

But she's just doing her job though.
Na myself I suppose swear for. Me and brokenness don become best friend. Na Airtel #100 naira I dey always recharge every week.
Infact I got broke to an extent my roommates named me 'stock brocker', 'Brooklyn' amongst many other derogatory names.
Re: Tribulations Of The Campus Boy by Spontaneous007: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
What will I do now? I thought aloud.
'Make I borrow credit jare'. I tried to borrow credit but I wasn't eligible to borrow credit. Infact I was still owing Airtel 50 Naira. So I went outside my lodge to buy CREDIT ON CREDIT ��.. Chai! Suffering no good o. Before Iya tawa give me credit sef, I know wetin my ear hear and wetin my eye see. But I had to take the insult just to call my crush - Cynthia.

I loaded the #100 Naira card and I saw #50.05 on my account balance. I no fit cry. Airtel no dey waste time.
So I dialed Cynthia's number again to confirm our last conversation.

*Hello Yomi..

**Hello Cynthia

*Yes, is there any problem? You called me some few minutes ago.

**No o. Problem ke? The problem that will come to you should come toe instead. There's no problem o.

*LoL, you're a funny guy!

** Yeah, I know. That's why I'm always here for you to make you happy. I just called to confirm if you agreed on coming to my lodge tomorrow.

* Han Han Yomi, I said I'll come now. Or shouldn't I come again?

** Ehn?? Am I mad? Wy will I tell you not to come again? Any man that says you shouldn't come to his place should be stoned to death!

* Hahahaha, Yomi! You're funny o. It's not up to that na. Well, I need to go now! See you tomorrow.

** Bye dear. See you!
Re: Tribulations Of The Campus Boy by Spontaneous007: 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
Yes! I shouted while jumping up for joy.
One would have thought I had won a jackpot worth millions of Naira.
Last stage don clear. The deal is done. I go use vex tear this girl hymen (that's if she's a virgin sef). I quickly score myself A in 'psyching babesology'. even after the F's in my school courses studying psychology. School NA Scam! I shouted.

That night I couldn't sleep. I had different dreams, seeing myself and Cynthia in different occasions. I had watched about 70 videos on xvideos that night to learn new styles. My soldier was active all night. He too had suffered a lot. 'calm down soldier, the war starts tomorrow not today' I said, patting it gently.

'....jo soapy, kirikiri jo soapy. jo soapy tobaniyawo nle jo soapy....'
My tecno f9 � rang, blasting out Naira Marley's hit single.
Slowly I opened my eyes, I tried to pick the call but I couldn't pick it on time. I saw 21 missed call on my phone. All from Cynthia.
Chai! It's morning already. I couldn't remember how I slept off without being able to sleep initially.
I called Cynthia back and she told me she was already five blocks close to my lodge.
Omo, come and see Swifty. I didn't believe I had so much speed in me all these years. In 5 minutes I arranged my room, took a quick shower and wore a nice top and a short that was tight enough to reveal my soldier's length.
I checked my fridge and found two bottle of Pepsi and a large nylon of cookie. Thank God this idiot never chop am. I said.
Tayo was fond of eating my food without my consent. There was a time he ate a full watermelon belonging to me and left the seed and the back for me to eat. �. I couldn't cry.
Then I drank a cup of the herbal mixture I had bought a long time ago without using it. After few seconds, my soldier started rising up for war. I smiled and said to myself 'today na today'.
Then my phone rang. I didn't look at the screen because I know it would be Cynthia.
*Hello Yomi

**Hello Cynthia dear. Where are you now?

* Yomi, I'm sorry I had to go back. My mum called. She came to school to take me home for the holiday. I'm sorry. I promise to see you next semester. Bye dear. Take care.
She hung the call.

Jessssssssssusssss!
Why hath thou forsaken me? . I cried.
This must be a joke.
I couldn't believe my ears.
I cried bitterly.
I also fell sick Sha.
Since then I saved her name as cynthiAmaka

I'm still in sifia pain right now.
My soldier has refused to step down. He wants to fight war by fire by force.
Re: Tribulations Of The Campus Boy by Deo7(m): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
@spontaneous007 Afa nah we Dey wait o
Re: Tribulations Of The Campus Boy by NavalPrince(m): 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
You never see something
Re: Tribulations Of The Campus Boy by silverlinen(m): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2019
U never see anything yet
Keep the ink flowing
Re: Tribulations Of The Campus Boy by Ann2012(f): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2019
God catch you cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Soldier / Nairaland Write Along Season 2 / Jambites! Jamb Is On Saturday Ooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.