Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA (53533 Views)

Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly / Is N400,000 A Bad Salary In Today's Nigeria? Is He Doing Something Wrong / From 35k To 180k Salary: The Story Of Joel Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA by healthserve(m): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2019
ikejo:
The only thing I can say to this is that after you all finish talking about Seyi Uba, remember that many of you have been repeating those shirts you bought 6 months ago to the office, they are old and worn out now. Get a new one today before it gets more expensive next year. Its the 4 in one shirt. The best quality you can get. click www.vasiti.com to order or whatsapp 07062934702 to order.

Lmao. Kuku kill me. O ja mi LA ra je
Re: Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA by toskilo: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
Increase your earnings. Start a plan B that can turn to a plan A.

We all have products that we consume daily and that can be turned into a gold mine.

Please click on the link below to find out more and get started.

https:///LbkC16GKgQDGXZ5s6TiyrH
Re: Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA by toskilo: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
Unique business PROPOSAL Link

https:///LbkC16GKgQDGXZ5s6TiyrH
Re: Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA by emperordachris(m): 11:55am On Nov 06, 2019
iammo:
a single bike 1500, or 11k per week ... i dont know if the bankers lives a better life my point is what they gross monthly, in fact if you can get your bike man to work for konga , or gig the bike earns 7k daily

best passive income ever is transport

How can I get in touch with you ..... I'm kinda interested in this
Re: Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA by DexterousOne(m): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
phillippians:

YOU LIE!!! Stop blowing things are out of proportion! The money made in USA is spent in USA. I have a cousin who's working there, earns over 1.5 million naira monthly when converted to Nigeria currency yet his mom is dying of hunger in Nigeria. Not that he doesn't send money home, but if he breaks down his monthly expenses for you with ridiculous taxes, you might just choose to remain a Nigerian based worker instead.

That cousin of yours is either an illegal immigrant
Or he is not telling the truth

1.5m monthly is over 3k dollars PER MONTH
Despite his expenses

He can still afford to send $150 every two months AT LEAST.

Life in America for those who have sense is always better than life in a glorified failed $hithole undecided
Re: Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA by DexterousOne(m): 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
stanliwise:
Most people instead of them to find a plan to leave low budget jobs.

They keep managing until they get old. And their only gain may be that they train their children and maybe buy a land build small house. Don't be like them, make plans to improve your worth and leave low budget job for those that fit it.

Truth
Re: Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA by DexterousOne(m): 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
ornicus:
For a fresh grad from a middle class home, 80k is manageable. Find a friend to squat with or share rent with.
Do not be in a hurry to get married, or if you get married ensure you use birth control. It’s once you have kids things get hard.

80k for a start
Is not bad

You use the job to gain experience

But after 5 years of work
If you are still making 80k or less

It's a problem
Re: Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA by Quorax: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
Omokiri1:
Whichever medium comfortable with you. Nairaland, WhatsApp, Telegram
I think Nairaland will be better. I will find time.

This topic is in the Career Section, right?
Re: Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA by Nathansmith: 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
eagleeye2:

What the guy is saying is true. I have a Keke on higher purchase, and apart from the first week the rider started.he has not defaulted. 6 months now and not even one weekly default.
What is uppermost in his mind is how to pay off and own the Keke.
Bro I am about acquiring one too. Please how much the guy dey pay weekly?
Re: Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA by Nathansmith: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
Quorax:
I think Nairaland will be better. I will find time.

This topic is in the Career Section, right?
Thanks for finally choosing to do that here on nairaland. I'll be keeping tabs Sir. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA by eagleeye2: 9:18am On Nov 07, 2019
Nathansmith:

Bro I am about acquiring one too. Please how much the guy dey pay weekly?
I gave my own to a new rider who has not ridden before. So I ask for 15k weekly. When he completes 1 million 50 he takes ownership. But most people ask for 18k or 20k. The most important thing is that he doesn't default in his weekly returns.

2 Likes

Re: Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA by Quorax: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Necksonnel:
Chai , I weep for Nigerian youths. Imagine saying 80k is enough for a month to survive in Nigeria and alot of people are saying it's more than enough with this kind of economic hardship in the country. Nigerian graduates haaaa. 80k than an uneducated man/woman will earn within a week in develop countries. Why do many Nigerians enjoy suffering . My God. Imagine working $10 per hour in USA. You will make x2 of that in a week.
What is wrong with this country

Its very obvious you have never left Nigeria but you fantasize over a clime you have never been to.

Yes, they make that money but what about house rent, taxes?

Also, majority of the people said in some states in Nigeria, that money is enough or more than enough, which I agree to.

Lagos is too expensive to handle such.

1 Like

Re: Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA by mamatwiny(f): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2019
80k is a very good start. Very few Nigerians are privileged to even get this start, some start with 30k. From there he can keep body and soul together and also garner experience for better jobs. There is dignity in labour.
I know some banking contract staff that get double of their salary b4 month end via tips. This depends on the location you are posted.if you work in locations where there is port, then you will surpass this budget. Also locations with high networth (rich) individuals.
You will be surprised that the person opening her bucal cavity to call him out survive by daily/ monthly contribution(akawo) from different men.
Re: Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA by Nathansmith: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2019
eagleeye2:

I gave my own to a new rider who has not ridden before. So I ask for 15k weekly. When he completes 1 million 50 he takes ownership. But most people ask for 18k or 20k. The most important thing is that he doesn't default in his weekly returns.
Alright. Highly appreciate your response. Thanks a lot.
Re: Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA by SaintUlot: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
iammo:
ok send me a pm

I sent you a pm, let's talk, am also in Ibadan, you can send in your WhatsApp number, to make it faster, my own contact is on my signature, please do get in touch, i need to connect with you. Thanks
Re: Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA by Buffalo2(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2019
DenreleDave:

Na packaging Bro
Na so my brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Godwill Dike Accused Of Torturing His Staff, Sheidu Ozovehe (Photos) / How I Was Assaulted By My Lebanese Boss Yesterday Morning / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.