Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

The Most Wanted Criminal In Adamawa State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Most Wanted Criminal In Adamawa State. (655 Views)

Aondofa Kefas Azonto: JTF Arrest Benue Militia Leader And Most Wanted Criminal / Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Wanted Criminal In Adamawa State. by Gerald620: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Some people are really heartless. This guy really has no conscience, after the help he got from my brother, he still had to do this: https:///bd79C0CNX4

His name is Anayo Aloy Ogbonna.
My brother accommodated him for three good months. Feeding, shelter, pocket money and other bills were on my brother for the period he stayed in my brother's house. My brother even made suggestions of businesses to him and was even willing to assist in establishing a business.

Re: The Most Wanted Criminal In Adamawa State. by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
Op post the contents of the letter yourself, reading that writing is dizzying. Sorry about what happened.
Re: The Most Wanted Criminal In Adamawa State. by GMbuharii: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
Never trust a coneheaded structure in disguise

grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Wanted Criminal In Adamawa State. by Abdul05: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
GMbuharii:
Never trust a coneheaded structure in disguise

grin
grin grin any body from that side
Re: The Most Wanted Criminal In Adamawa State. by nifemi25(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
How on earth do you want us to read this nitori olorun.....
Re: The Most Wanted Criminal In Adamawa State. by Abboki: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Please push to the front page for the world to see

(1) (Reply)

Can She Treat Her Daughter Like This? JUSTICE DEMANDED (disturbing Video) / Man Arrested In 2017 For Snatching Phones Arrested Again For Same Crime (photo) / Coronavirus: See Police In Lagos Enforces 4 Passengers Per Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.