Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Kanye West Repentance Is Fake. Check This Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kanye West Repentance Is Fake. Check This Out (755 Views)

Why Is Fake Designer Clothes So Popular? / Elon Musk Posts A Meme Showing Him, Trump And Kanye West As The 3 Musketeers / Did You Know That The Sound Of Cash Being Dispense At ATM Is Fake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Repentance Is Fake. Check This Out by divineappo(m): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
Kanye west repentance is fake. listen to his new song "Hands On" (Jesus is King album), see a part of the lyrics below

"Told the devil that I'm going on a strike, Told the devil when I see him on sight. I've been working for you my whole life. Told the devil that I'm going on a strike, I've been working for you my whole life"
(Google it to verify if this is the lyrics and see for yourself)

NB: When trade union go "on strike", its never permanent, but temporal. Kanye west's repentance is temporal. He is on strike from Freemasonry

There are other codes deeply hidden in his new songs, and other songs written by illuminati music stars

Also, the new song " Hands On" was Co-produced & Co-written by Timbaland. Timbaland is a deep member of the Freemasonry.

Also, Kanye West album is being solely distributed by Universal Music Group(UMG), UMG is one of the top Music companies in America. Also, the album Copyright goes to: Universal Music Group, G.O.O.D. Music & Def Jam Recordings.

Only a fool would believe these Top American record labels will have the copyright of a former illuminati artiste that's now Born Again and repented. (Haba)

Lastly, every musically inclined person knows that, Fred Hammond is a member of Freemasonry/illuminati (google Fred hammond and his connection with illuminati). Fred featured on this same song.

If others can be deceived, am not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Repentance Is Fake. Check This Out by JrSteven(m): 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
Oga by saying all this you're only judging and remember that no man can judge but God Almighty alone.

Salvation will prevail on Kanye's lifestyle if its genuine.
Re: Kanye West Repentance Is Fake. Check This Out by sweetonugbu: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
Op you have too much idle time I swear,there's nothing like born again, it's all about the money,it's business, get busy

Re: Kanye West Repentance Is Fake. Check This Out by divineappo(m): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
JrSteven:
Oga by saying all this you're only judging and remember that no man can judge but God Almighty alone.

Salvation will prevail on Kanye's lifestyle if its genuine.
u would av made more sense if u read and walk away bro
Re: Kanye West Repentance Is Fake. Check This Out by amp01(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
Don't join those,that see masonry as a devilish thing. I wish you well.
Re: Kanye West Repentance Is Fake. Check This Out by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 02, 2019
divineappo:
u would av made more sense if u read and walk away bro

You'd have made more sense if you didn't type all those rubbishes up there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Minister For Youths And Sports Development, Visits Prince Tayo Adiatu. / How To Extract Emails Directly From Google Business Pages For Free / Getfoods - A Food Ordering And Reservation System For Nigerian Food Vendors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.