Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Local / International Job. Recruiting now! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Local / International Job. Recruiting now! (1824 Views)

Banks Are Recruiting Now But..........read THIS! / Transcorp Recruiting Now / Nigeria Air Force Is Recruiting Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local / International Job. Recruiting now! by nextou(m): 2:00pm On May 22, 2007
This is an open invitation for university and HND Graduates to compete for existing vacancies in the following companies listed below amongst others at the JOB FAIR NIGERIA 2007:
OCEANIC BANK
SKYE BANK
ECOBANK
OANDO
LNG
CONOCO PHILIPS
GSK
M & B
UNILEVER
CADBURY
DUNLOP
VITAFOAM etc,
Check the website for more details www.qedjobfair.com
Re: Local / International Job. Recruiting now! by Matured26(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2007
Don't gorget to tell them they will have to pay money oooooooo
For the fair.
2500 freshers
5000 experienced hire.

Make ur decision. ok?
Re: Local / International Job. Recruiting now! by okhade: 3:33pm On May 22, 2007
Hi guys
please what do you people honestly feel?Is this job fair for real?Cos i am kinda scared of anything that has to do with money.
Re: Local / International Job. Recruiting now! by Matured26(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2007
Hi Okhade,

The whole thing is simple.
Am not going because I did not think it's right for anybody to ask me for money b4 giving me a job.
They call it processing fee but is the amt not too much for a fresh graduate?
I am not willing to gamble with my hard earned 2500 but if you have someone who would give you the money, pls give it a try. Maybe you will then be able to tell NAIRALAND ur experience.

Or is there anyone who knows much about QED? Help ur brothers and talk.
Re: Local / International Job. Recruiting now! by nextou(m): 5:54pm On May 22, 2007
The job fair is an avenue for jobseekers to come in contact with the companies they are interested in. It actually creates a level playing ground for jobseekers. You don’t have to know someone in a particular company before you are considered for employment, the jobfair breaks that jinx. Remember how many times you’ve submitted your CVs to some companies with no replies just because you don’t know anybody in there? It can be frustrating. QEDjobfair Ltd (Organizers of the jobfair) brings you, the jobseeker and the employer together without no hassles, and you are considered based on your skills and your level of competence.
You are not paying the companies to be recruited, but you pay to QED. The money is for processing and organizing the fair, like Matured26 rightly said but you pay only once. Once you get the job, QED dose not take any commission whatsoever from your salary. After registering and applying online, and eventually getting short listed (criteria of being short listed, make sure all your credentials are GENUINE, “inhouse info”) you are 100% sure of getting a job at the fair.
By the way, I’m a staff of QED, the jobfair is for real. The company has spent a lot to make it a reality and they intend organizing the jobfair annually.
I understand your fears Okhade, this age of fraudsters and swindlers on rampage, but that not withstanding, there are genuine businesses going on out there and it is my responsibility and yours to research and find out how genuine a business is. It would interest you to know that it is very easy and fast and even cheap to research these days. With information technology at our disposal we can scrutinize just about any deal. For this jobfair, it will only take you a phone call, to the HR or the Admin or the Personnel (depending on the company) of any of the companies listed above, and ask them if they are aware of the QEDjobfair2007. It is as simple as that.
Finally Matured26 is afraid of spending his hard earned 2500 but I ask you one simple question, if you are in Abuja, and Shell calls you for an interview in Lagos (trans to Lag from Abj is 3600 - to and fro =7,200) and you don’t know a soul in Shell, and you are not sure whether you’d be taken or not, will you go or not?
Remember, opportunities are meant to be grabbed and not cuddled because they seldom come our way. Be blessed in all your endeavors and may God, who has been providing for you till this moment, keep providing for you in your times of need ‘ad infinitum’
CHEERS and God bless.
For more info check www.qedjobfair.com
Re: Local / International Job. Recruiting now! by nextou(m): 6:43pm On May 22, 2007
you can check the advert

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Has Started Calling For Interview / Vacancies / Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.