Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time (58004 Views)

Nigeria Vs Netherlands: FIFA U17 World Cup (1 - 3) On 6th November 2019 / Nigeria Vs Hungary: FIFA U17 World Cup (4 - 2) Full Time / 2019 FIFA U17 World Cup: Meet All The Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Honor10: 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
VicM6:
[s][/s]go find life for street bro.... keep quite while we discuss football ok.[s][/s]

Thrash and balderdash.
Keep ur nonsense discussion to urself, stop polluting the cyber space with ur unreasonable discussion
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by VicM6: 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

How did PSG lose to bottom place Dijon, this is unbelievable, absurd and unacceptable

That being said, I make bold to say that 72% or more football matches are fixed, that's why boys hardly cash out big

Bubu's EFCC should be unleashed on the clubs, players and coaches for first degree crime and corruption

Spits
No vex, i see say ur game don cast grin
That's football 4 u..... how did man city lost to Norwich too..... na so football dey jare...... bubu dey saudi dey cool temper small b4 Atiku go finish him with court matter. grin
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Mazigabriel(m): 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
alibiguy:
Finally Australia beats Nigeria at an age group competition. Manu Garba now has that unenviable record of becoming the first Nigerian coach to so attain.
Imagine the same Australia that Nigeria thrashed 6-0 the last time the met. this shows that this quad of eaglets is not strong as the last set due to bad coach and corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Kbs468(m): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
Rocktation:
So na every kind of country go de win una? Australia again?

Hmmmmn

For the first time in 7 attempts though
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by VicM6: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mazigabriel:

Imagine the same Australia that Nigeria thrashed 6-0 the last time the met. this shows that this quad of eaglets is not strong as the last set due to bad coach and corruption.
corruption Nd bad coach don dey even b4 football start. grin.
2013 set wasn't u17, na u20 b dos ones o..... This ones na aje butter.. awon omo baba olowo.....
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Saintbusco1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mazigabriel:

Is seems that you are not enlightened, even premier league, la liga, serie a and champions league and world cup can be fixed. corruption is everywhere even in fifa, caf. Have you ever wonder why african players perform better at clubs than when the play for countries.
am not enlightened indeed! Well I won't insult you... Did you heard of Siasia case? If yes cool... Match can be fixed at the grassroot leagues, as in lowest/bottom leagues not advanced league not to talk of champions league or world cup... Did you know that Birmingham were given 9 points deduction for a mere financial issue, Aston villa faced probe too... Let alone match fixing

1 Like

Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by MKULTRA: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
VicM6:
i don't know why some mumu here are saying tribalism and Nepotism....
From day one, north aren't focus on football. instead they like joining militry forces... that's y northerners takes 70% of our country force. southerners on the other part love football as well as the west too...
So this doesn't mean there aren't good player's in the north.... what i do knw is dat hausa don't like football cus dey sees it as a watse of time but igbo dem dem believe in football, you can get rich.
And who told you the south doesn't like to be in the military. Or don't you know north prefer to be the majority in the military and govt parastatals so as to dominate the country, even when they know that they are not competent to run them. But as a deterrence against southerners dominating them.

1 Like

Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by promiseniqqa(m): 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
since i got the ov2.5i needed... am dope
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Mazigabriel(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
Whether anybody agrees with me or not many matches are fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Chimdi22(m): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
At least we have qualified
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by VicM6: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
MKULTRA:
And who told you the south doesn't like to be in the military. Or don't you know north prefer to be the majority in the military and govt parastatals so as to dominate the country, even when they know that they are not competent to run them. But as a deterrence against southerners dominating them.
that's what am saying na.... north have no time for football.
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Amiteye(m): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
I want Nigeria to be beated just like Liverpool beated Arsenal some days ago
BEATED?

1 Like

Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Ekaka1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
KosiGee:

I think you’ve all underestimated their group opponents. The Eaglets have played against well structured and tactically sound teams in Hungary, Ecuador and Australia.

Eaglets have been saved by their energy, high work rate and aggression. Their strengths just didn’t yield the required result today. If their shots had been a bit more accurate, they would’ve put a lots goals past the Aussie keeper.

I am more interested in the number of boys that will transition to the Flying Eagles and hopelly the Super Eagles rather than the trophy.
We are on the same page, I have never underestimated their opponents...I have been and will continue to be more concerned about their understanding of the basics of football , the aim of the team and by and large what the big picture looks like for Nigerian football, it's either nobody has cared enough to paint that picture in the canvass of their hearts or that they themselves don't care
..but see this as a "one chance" to "make it" in life so must play to the gallery and at every opportunity showcase themselves..it's a terrible way to learn football.
Listen, even if they had won tonight, I'd be happy for them but I'd still be very concerned about how they shape up against opponents and concede the way they have done tonight...and in this tourney conceding so early and coming from behind by shear energy and high workrate.
The reason they're soooo wasteful in front of goal is same reason they want to take on opponents individually when you have another eaglets waiting in the flanks to get a pass....their motives and mentality is wrong and such they cannot clinically execute most basic goal mouth football tactics.

6 Likes

Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
...Like most African countries...Nigeria have been found out that over aged players are used in under aged tournament...
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by VicM6: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
Amiteye:
BEATED?
My brother, this one weak me Allah... let me go and sleep jeje b4 i will be beated also.
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Mazigabriel(m): 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
Saintbusco1:
am not enlightened indeed! Well I won't insult you... Did you heard of Siasia case? If yes cool... Match can be fixed at the grassroot leagues, as in lowest/bottom leagues not advanced league not to talk of champions league or world cup... Did you know that Birmingham were given 9 points deduction for a mere financial issue, Aston villa faced probe too... Let alone match fixing
This is the truth, white men are not saints they are also human beings. i maintain my stand and bodly say that most match results both in football and other sports are fake due to fixing.

1 Like

Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Eseose9(f): 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
aribs:
really gutted for these lads. they were the better team but really poorly coached. i could not see anything from the bench today . the boys are really good but these "bread and beans" academy coaches smh. no tactical input, nada. crying shame
Many Graba is not a bread and beans coach
he gave us the u-17 class of 2015(kelechi,uzoho,wilfred Ndidi,Awoniyi etc)
blame it on whosoever came up with quota system selection.
this coach is a man that discovers talents from the grassroots

3 Likes

Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by blackmarket(m): 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
udeanaruaguagu:

Abeg enjoy your carton.....we dey here dey chop suya and very cold Heineken watching Nigeria's all time worst team.....Quota Eaglets
lik seriously, dats y the team will not go far.
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Kbs468(m): 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
Bonapart:
best loser ke. Thy just took second position

No.Its the 4 best loosers position that the Australians were fighting for should Ecuador defeat Hungary in the second group B match taking place simultaneously.

And indeed Ecuador actually won the game by 3 Goals to 2 against Hungary.

1 Share

Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by zealadjay(m): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Thank God na as I want am be this, Nigeria must be beated today

Thank God say i no read dis ur english...

Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Amiteye(m): 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
Innobee99:
My brother was dropped cuz we don't have anyone...Even after camping in Turkey
or maybe your brother wasnt good enough. Maybe he was vastly talented and an absolute baller but sometimes thats not enough sometimes you need hardwork, luck, tactically sound, favour of God and favour of the coach....for talented players not getting chances check Xerdan Shaqiri at Liverpool fc. Sorry bout your brother. goodluck next time. who knows he might make it to the next u17 squad, you know in nigeria we are all 17 till we play for the under seventeens. We do not 'really age' if you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Lampass(m): 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
udeanaruaguagu:
Hausa/Yoruba Eaglets....selfish players. Bunch of shits!!!
Bro make your point without dragging a person or group to mud. We are all Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by aribs(m): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Eseose9:

Many Graba is not a bread and beans coach
he gave us the u-17 class of 2015(kelechi,uzoho,wilfred Ndidi,Awoniyi etc)
blame it on whosoever came up with quota system selection.
this coach is a man that discovers talents from the grassroots
I know who he is. Discovering talents is one thing. Moulding them into a team is another. I have followed coach Garba for years. His teams have always played on superior fitness and individual talents to win matches and while that may work as it did in 2013, you will always come unstuck when playing well drilled teams. This Australian team was really poor but i did not see anything from the bench to address the lapses from.game 1 till now. Sorry but he is a poor coach. He may have other strengths but this is poor
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by oluwasegun007(m): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Thank God na as I want am be this, Nigeria must be beated today

JESU....

FUNKE!

1 Like

Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 02, 2019
A plot of Land for sell at Eleme Akpajo. River State
Contact me. 09025201420
Only serious minded person pls
Asap!
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by koolaid87: 12:20am On Nov 02, 2019
I remember when we were young and wouldn't eat after naija lose for football

Right now, even before referee blow, I don off TV go drink beer grin

1 Like

Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Amiteye(m): 12:23am On Nov 02, 2019
VicM6:
My brother, this one weak me Allah... let me go and sleep jeje b4 i will be beated also.
lol i nearly laff kill myself. infact i av been beated
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Virus99: 12:24am On Nov 02, 2019
yemmyolatunji27:
Checkout, we have never lost in a group stage and went ahead to win the tournament at U-17 level in the past 5 we have won so far. grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah. But hope you also remember that we have never won a U17 world cup until we win it for the first time back then wink

What I am saying is, there's always a first time smiley
Capici ?
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by lexy2014: 12:26am On Nov 02, 2019
iceberg54:
Full time. These eaglets are not golden at all.

Defensively, d team is weak

1 Like

Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by contol: 12:39am On Nov 02, 2019
Game over !
grin grin

blog:
my blog
Re: Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 02, 2019
If u are sincere with your selves and not blind by nepotism.. Base on past records of Under 17 players.. This presents squad reeks of nepotism.

I dont care if because igbos in the team are fewer but the idea in building the team to carry every tribe defeat any sense of passion and u can see it in the player's.

They are not playing as a result of passion they are playing to impress whoever sponsored them there.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram / Suarez Finally Agrees To Join Arsenal From Barcelona (see Details) / Serena Williams Dress At The Australian Open Clash, Causes A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.