Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here (40770 Views)

Those That Travel Abroad As Dependents, Come In And Share Your Abroad Stories / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? / Road Travel Security Experiences - Please Share Your Personal Stories Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by ultron12345: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
genq:

It's quite a shame you responded to KingCurtis21 in such a distasteful manner.

Your initial post made you sound like a upper middle class gentleman - But unfortunately, this comment of yours as exposed you to be some sort of local agbero who happened to make a lil change, so you go around insulting those who you perceive to be 'below' you. Of course being the money-miss-road that you are.

Disgusting.

You responded to my post in a very proper and polite manner like we all should normally do and I responded to yours with the same respect and courtesy. He however has shown that he had poor parental upbringing by accusing me of being a fraudster and a thief. You behaved like a proper human being and were treated as such. He however, behaves like an animal and must therefore be treated as such.

Your recent comments though have proved that the first impression I had of you was wrong and I will therefore no longer waste my time replying you. Feel free to think whatever you want of me. It has absolutely no effect on me in reality. Nigeria will continue to be a wonderful place for all those who are ready to work hard and diligently. I am in my country, you're free to go to wherever you want, whether North America, Europe, Asia or the Pit of Hell.
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by genq(m): 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
ultron12345:

You responded to my post in a very proper and polite manner like we all should normally do and I responded to yours with the same respect and courtesy. He however has shown that he had poor parental upbringing by accusing me of being a fraudster and a thief. You behaved like a proper human being and were treated as such. He however, behaves like an animal and must therefore be treated as such.

Your recent comments though have proved that the first impression I had of you was wrong and I will therefore no longer waste my time replying you. Feel free to think whatever you want of me. It has absolutely no effect on me in reality. Nigeria will continue to be a wonderful place. I am in my country, you're free to go to wherever you want, whether North America, Europe, Asia or the Pit of Hell.

Lol. You played yourself dude.

I only commented based on the impression you created of yourself in your latter comments when you decided to insult someone for opposing your views. You insulted the man's pockets without knowing who he is! Isn't that ridiculous?

At the end of the day, this is an anonymous forum and anyone can claim to be anybody - whatever you've portrayed yourself to be is unverified, and as thus, means nothing.

Good riddance!

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Bioles1187(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
ultron12345:
Well, my travels to abroad have never been to stay there, just mostly for vacations, so nothing much to say about that. From Vancouver to New York to London to Paris to Sydney. I love traveling. My favorite destination is Singapore though (you can spend an entire month at Changi Airport and not get bored). If not for language barriers, I'll have loved South Korea too, and maybe Japan and Scandinavia.

No matter what country I visit (even my favourite Singapore), the happiest and most joyous moment of my trip is always when I land at MMIA Lagos, and see the three words highlighted in yellow- WELCOME TO NIGERIA. My heart just swells uncontrollably with joy and tears of joy flow from my eyes.

After I finished university few years back, majority of my mates started making plans to move abroad. Some succeeded and moved, while some are still at it today. However, I decided to remain in Nigeria and contribute my quota to national development, and I have never regretted it. In fact, staying in Nigeria was the best decision I've ever made in my life. What I see of some Nigerians abroad whenever I visit, especially in the US, the Middle East and most especially Asia, is not encouraging at all.

Nigeria has been a blessing to my family and I. From the almost free university education I received (without debt on my neck like my counterparts abroad) to a very fruitful business environment. Business has been booming. If I'm to be return to this earth, I'll choose to return as a Nigerian. I will forever remain in Nigeria. I can frequently go for visits abroad, maybe for a week or two, after which I'm returning back to my wonderful country. I feel sad that my fellow Nigerian youth fail to see the numerous opportunities I'm this country. All they think about is moving abroad. Even the Lebanese, Indians and Chinese have seen that Nigeria is a goldmine and are all rushing here to snatch a share of the gold.

However, everyone has different destinies. Nigeria will favour some people, while it won't favour some. Abroad will favour some, and won't favour others too.

My advice is, if you want to live a modest life, working jobs, driving one car at most, owning one house after paying mortgage over decades, then abroad is for you (legally oo, and be ready to endure excruciating amounts of racism). But if you want to be rich, Nigeria is the place to be. My wife, kids and I have chosen the later over the former.

Nigeria is the land of opportunities.
be my sponsoral boss even if na Kazakhstan I go go.. I hv something to stand as collateral..my number Is down there boss

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by lebete3000: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
spiceadole:

It's not just about being better.
Its what is generally acceptable..
IELTS is.

But OET is d latest exam in town health professionals write to enter the UK now. Isn't it?
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Americanboy35: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Of all comments here, this is the most enlightening and expository. Thank you sir.

Please, what are the prospects of Suppy Chain Analytics in tue US? I am presently building a career in that niche.

Finally, who is Uncle Sam? Or did you mean Uncle Donald... grin
USA is sometimes refer to as uncle sam
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by WhyNa: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
Thank you all for derailing this thread.

1 Share

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by spiceadole: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2019
lebete3000:

But OET is d latest exam in town health professionals write to enter the UK now. Isn't it?

IELTS is acceptable for PLAB(registration with NHS) in UK.
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by themaestro08(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nigsrdumb:
Europe is a shit hole, it's designed to keep you alive and happy to a certain extent but not to be rich ...

On a doctor's salary of 100k pounds per annum, your disposable income is slightly over one thousand pounds per week after tax , and you have to pay your bills from that.
In Nigeria u can become rich if u use ur brain. Eg sell any product at a profit margin of 5760 to 60000 people , u don become millionaire be that.

U have to ask yourself why the Chinese r coming to Nigeria/Africa.

I regret coming to Europe, thankfully Ive re strategized for Nigeria,and I can tell you it's been positive despite all the screams about Nigeria being a horrible country.

[sub][/sub]
Your idiocy is legendary! Am pretty sure lot of guys would laughed off your comment and they will be like see "mumu"

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
themaestro08:
Your idiocy is legendary! Am pretty sure lot of guys would laughed off your comment and they will be like see "mumu"

You could at least explain why I'm wrong.

I know folks earning 500 pounds per day doing contract work , maybe on some coded council flat run , very comfortable but will never be millionaires.

You don't get it , don't know if you one of those jolly just come..hey hang in there.

U may need d attached

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by themaestro08(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nigsrdumb:

You could at least explain why I'm wrong.

I know folks earning 500 pounds per day doing contract work , maybe on some coded council flat run , very comfortable but will never be millionaires.

You don't get it , don't know if you one of those jolly just come..hey gang in there.

U may need d attached
still spewing nonsense. I challenge you to prove your claims.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the greatest liar in this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by lebete3000: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
spiceadole:

IELTS is acceptable for PLAB(registration with NHS) in UK.

What if OET, you mean it isn't acceptable?
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
themaestro08:
I challenge you to prove your claims.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the greatest liar in this thread.
Prove what claims, you seem very immature.

My point was clear.

1 u need papers , skills and credit worthiness to succeed in Europe

2 on a salary of 100k pounds , you are not guaranteed to become a millionaire.

3 don't travel via Libya or a visiting visa ,it could be challenging and u may end a slave in Libya

4 if you have capital, pr, connections u could make money faster in Nigeria.

5 populism is on the rise in Europe along with the possibility of a recession, it's only going to get tougher

6 self enlightenment means I prefer my own country.

What did I say that's so alarming
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by themaestro08(m): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
What sort of people are in this thread? I mean lies and misinformations right, left and center. And we complain of leaders when we ourselves lack integrity. The inept people at the helm of affairs in this country are products of our dysfunctional societies. For this country to change we must change our mentality.

Imagine two crack heads up there. One telling us he made more than 30 m in the lat two years and the other on how engineers make 500 pounds per day.(its obvious he knew its a lie) And lots of silly lies up there. Imagine? Who are you gonna to impress with these nonsense? Certainly not me.

This disgusting lack of integrity most of our people posses has done a lot of damage to us collectively and if we continue this way am afraid it will take us nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
themaestro08:
What sort of people are in this thread? I mean lies and misinformations right, left and center. And we complain of leaders when we ourselves lack integrity. The inept people at the helm of affairs in this country are products of our dysfunctional societies. For this country to change we must change our mentality.

This disgusting lack of integrity most of our people posses has done a lot of damage to us collectively and if we continue this way am afraid it will take us nowhere.

You are a weed smoker .. lol making assumptions about people you don't know because you expect everyone to be like you.

Do you want people to post their pictures as prove.

Lunatic �
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by themaestro08(m): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nigsrdumb:

My point was clear.

1 u need papers , skills and credit worthiness to succeed in Europe

3 don't travel via Libya or a visiting visa ,it could be challenging and u may end a slave in Libya

4 if you have capital, pr, connections u could make money faster in Nigeria.

5 populism is on the rise in Europe along with the possibility of a recession, it's only going to get tougher

6 self enlightenment means I prefer my own country.

What did I say that's so alarming

I don't need your sermons! I am up to date with current events not only on things concerning Europe but the world at large. So keep your stuffs to yourself. You have no idea what plans people are devising to better their future. That you even mentioned the Libyan route says enough about you. And who told you the sole aim of people leaving this shit hole is to make money? You are wrong. Quality of life is something money can't get you. Polpulism is on the rise? So what? Ain't we battling with ethnic, religious and political tensions here.

You are sounding ridiculous!.

And your 4th point about making money in Nigeria. That again proves my presumptions that you are out of touch with reality. For the records Nigeria is ranked near-bottom on the ease of doing business. Its currently one of the hardest place on earth to do business.( frequent power cuts, insecurity, weak economy and so on ) what's your point sef? More than half of its population are living on less than (1.9$). extreme poverty. The country is on its knees and people like you seem to be down playing the reality.

Enough of this nonsense man!

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by themaestro08(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nigsrdumb:

You are a weed smoker .. lol making assumptions about people you don't know because you expect everyone to be like you.

Lunatic �
you have no self no respect man! I am not sure if I my hands have ever feel what weed is.

You are a disgusting pile of trash.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by themaestro08(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nigsrdumb:

Lunatic �
You are yet to prove the lies you made up there.

What astonished me wasn't even the lie itself but the manner in which you try to down play and try to spin it is beyond me.

A dishonourable lowlife is what you are.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
waynedc:

I currently live in DC and life here in the US comes with sanity, good roads, security, constant light and water, fast and solid WiFi, more available jobs to do to the extent that you'll get tired of working but you'll pay a price for these extra comforts you get to enjoy here.

After you arrive you'll need about 3 to 5 years to settle yourself or catch up with those born here/already here - get your papers (could take anywhere from 6 months to 2 or 3 years or even 5 years), go to school here again (msc, attend nursing school or do an IT certification for a couple of months) and build your credit history. You need 3 things to succeed here - papers, US education (our certificates are rarely recognized here) and good credit. Once you have these 3, you'll have a comfortable life, well-paying job and a nice car and house. The caveat though is that your house or car will most likely be bought on credit/loan and you'll spend a significant number of your years working away paying off these debts. If you're up to the task, you'll work your a$$ off like crazy and it's going to seem like an unending cycle. You're going to make money here but America is a well-planned system that has a way of ensuring that all that money you're making stays within the country aka the rat race (like Robert Kiyosaki would say). Sending money back home in huge numbers to achieve one or two projects might become tough except you decide to truly live well below your means (which would mean renting a cheap place instead of buying a house with expensive mortgage, driving a used and cheap car vs buying one with an auto loan etc). If you can sacrifice your comfort in order to achieve things, you'll be fine. There is a side of America you don't get to see in her movies and it gets clearer to you after you land.

There are well-paying jobs in IT and nursing and if you're willing to do any of these jobs regardless of your current differing career/occupation, you could be making between $75k to $150k or more at the peak of your career. Uncle Sam takes a significant portion away as taxes but you can achieve with what's left if you make smart financial decisions. You're going to be paying a lot of bills each month - light, water, gas, internet, rent/mortgage, car note, student loan payments (if any) etc. Every single amenity enjoyed here is fully accounted and paid for. Financially speaking, you will not be rich but you will be comfortable, possibly to the extent that it gets easy to become laid-back or engrossed in the rat race and forget to make smart financial decisions back home.

I've been here for some years now, I got my papers (citizenship very soon), my US education, good credit and a growing company of my own. It was not easy but it took several years of sacrificing my comfort and intense focus to get here.

Bombshell: If you are wealthy already in Nigeria or you earn at least N500,000 or higher per month, you'll probably enjoy life better than your peers here. There's no point coming here. If you are anywhere not even close to middle class in Nigeria (lower class and below) and are hardworking, by all means come here if you can.

In all, do I recommend that you come? Absolutely!

Good luck
please what do u mean by IT?
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Majesticniyi(m): 4:26am On Nov 10, 2019
Sometimes, to comment on NL dey tire person. All threads ultimately end in insults and draggings. Don't you people use Quora?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by BENARI: 7:02am On Nov 10, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
please what do u mean by IT?

Information Technology
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Trinity33(m): 8:32am On Nov 10, 2019
spiceadole:
I'm a medical doctor.

I left Nigeria for UK few months ago.

The dream took 4 years to come to pass.

I started by saving up money during my housemanship.

After NYSC,I was lucky to start residency programme. I still worked in private hospitals at my free time.
Meanwhile,I took the necessary exams..In Nigeria and UK.

Passed...Got an offer in Norwich,where I'm based now.
My hubby is making plans to join me next year.

Leaving Nigeria is the best decision I have ever taken in my life so far.

Goodmorning chief, chief am also a doctor with plans to take plab, pls mentor me, i have sent a mail ,thanks
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by KingCurtis21: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2019
ultron12345:

Lol grin grin grin grin you’re very funny.
I see you’re pained and your true color have shown. (Low life yahoo boy)

Carry on, how many hours have you worked this week? 300 hrs?

First of all; there’s 168 hours in a week not 300 hrs as you claim. assuming Someone work as a welder or plumber for 10 hours each day throughout the week that’ll be 70hrs at the rate of 25 dollars per hour.
70*25=$1750 before tax. Then tax deduction and overtime between 300-450$:: 1750-450=$1300per week!
4week 1300*4=$5200.
Monthly bills:..
1 bedroom apartment near downtown will cost $1000
Feeding will cost around 300-600$ (Monthly) if you wanna cook at home but will cost around 900$ For three square meal daily in 3 star restaurant monthly.
Transportation: if you don’t have a car, you can take bus or train pass around 100$ per month plus Uber 100$ but if you decide to buy a car, you can get loan or buy it as credit and spread your payment the way you like. You can be paying 300$ every month for the next 3-4 years to own a 2016 car gas 100$ monthly and car insurance 150$ monthly and after that you’ve overused it you then ship it to Nigeria and make some cool money grin grin grin.

Monthly expenses
Rent (included light water and gas) $1000+feeding $700 homemade food plus some outings + transportation (car, insurance, gas and maintenance 700) + clothing 300$ + road trip to Canada spend five days in an hotel, club, foods gas and sightseeing 500$= 3200$
Salary 5200-3200$= 2000$ As saving
2000*12=24k annually
M9ron you see how simple it’s to make money and live as a king and still have money to invest or buy shares.
You can also learn some IT stuff too or open YouTube and make legit money and invest...
Common welder or technical worker can live more better high standards life than majority of Nigeria graduates that’s working how many banker can live in the slum banana island with d bad road and flood? Or have enough to go on trip monthly?

(That country that is the capital of homelessness, where more than 70% of their people are just one paycheck away from living on the street. He's talking about saving $500 per month when confirmed statistics say almost 70% of Americans don't have enough money to deal with a $500- $1000 emergency need.)

I just proved that welder can make saving 2000$ Monthly and ball to the fullest.
And the same statistic say 80% of Nigeria can’t afford to use 1$ a day right? Even India transfer world poverty capital country give una! With all the crude oil and many business opportunities grin grin grin
And still yet Nigerian youths are shamefully scamming US ladies millions dollars each year.
You’re not educated or well informed.

He's talking about capital that I accumulated through intensive savings during my housemanship and National Service. Go f,,k yourself. You think everyone is lazy and stup1d like you. All they know is complaining of no money to start business but theres always money running into millions available to move abroad.
So you accumulated millions in your national service and houseman-ship. Thief. The 18,000 make govt de pay you abi? I talk am say u be yahoo boy.

Same country where tens of thousands are been killed daily like chickens due to gun violence. And instead of the government to bring in gun control laws, they're busy playing politics with the lives of their citizens. I visit the US for just less than a week and a shooting takes place at the same location I visited the previous day. Thank God for my life. Just one week in the US and I'm almost shot dead. Continue in your capital of homelessness and depression and crime.
Guy u never enter USA before shut up there.
All those cooked stories na e you de cited here because of ignorance. ( just the way Americans both the black are asking if we’ve building in Africa or we live on trees grin grin etc) na the same thing you de try to here.
Tens of thousands are been killed daily and people are still living there and still trying to get visa by all means to leave Nigeria? Lol gun violence? Bro not everywhere in the USA. The killing and shooting are mostly done in black neighborhoods and ghetto which I don’t wanna talking about before because it’s a great shame to see your own black brothers killing themselves in the name of gang (same in Nigeria cultism) get your fact right and stop fooling yourself here, some of those black don’t like to work all them do all day is to smoke pop pills and target someone that have money or anything valuable to rob due the process they might even shoot the person.
Homelessness grin grin grin you funny bro. Those homeless people you’ve been seeing on the roadside sleeping in movies or news are illegal immigrants that cross through Mexico to enter USA and addicted people! I nor wan talk too much on it but the funny is when snow starts falling you’ll not see any one on the street again that’s how much life is valuable in the USA. And still yet USA government are still giving aid lending money to Nigeria govt. giving Africa the chance to exceed through lottery visa with everything being paid fully (included housing)
wish you know how many people are billionaires in the US and how much they’re send to Africa including Nigeria just to help people I’m not sure you’re educated a lot.

But why’re you so pained? You’re worrisome about US but yet you’re not mentioning Nigeria problem (boko haram, fulani herdsmen, cultism, kidnapping, highway robber, thief, police killing Nigeria youth in southern region and the government isn’t saying sh1t, community disputes and their killing, people living on top of lagoon in lag and delta(almighty oil state)ijaw and some other tribe, and some sleep under bridges etc) and how the government are using people life to play politics and win elections!

It is your useless father that is a public fund looter and your whorish mother that is into yahoo. You think we don't know the so-called ballers in your abroad are into drugs and fraud.
I’m not gonna waste my time on you or insult your parents but with all your foolishness here shows you’re from a broken home and you’re getting used of insulting your parents daily. You’re the one that mentioned your parents are into looter which isn’t even true you’re just a lowlife Yahoo boy[/b]claiming to be rich. I never said I’m in the USA or being rich but I’m always more content with life and what comes with it that’s where true happiness is. Stay blessed and stop claiming what you’re not (houseman-ship ke) from medical school to owning a business.
The bad thing here’s that you can’t take critics! This’s how you run your business into billions.
[b]yahoo boy

SMH

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by KingCurtis21: 9:01am On Nov 10, 2019
genq:

Facts bro. Pure facts.

Dude is a money miss road. It's always people who suffered great lack before making money that always announce their pockets everywhere whether or not they are asked.

This thread is supposed to be for people to come and share their experiences moving abroad, rather, the man-child came here to spew trash bragging about a lifestyle that none of us here can verify grin

Nairaland is a very funny place.

Don’t mind that M9ron. Comparing world poverty country to almighty US.
Funny guy cheesy grin cheesy
He never leave his state from Nigeria na e cause am e de talk anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by KingCurtis21: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=Nigsrdumb post=83886344]

My point was clear.

So what you’re saying now is that there’re no legal immigrants billionaires in Uk? And someone can’t invest in other business from the £100k ?
Google (Adebayo Ogunlesi) and stop saying what you don’t know.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=KingCurtis21 post=83894993][/quote]

How many adebayo ogunlesis are there, Google dangote to see Nigerian billionaires.

We can continue dragging this argument.

I know what I'm saying because it's from experience.
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by KingCurtis21: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2019
G
Nigsrdumb:

How many adebayo ogunlesis are there, Google dangote to see Nigerian billionaires.

You’re very funny bro.
I just gave you one Nigerian that’s doing so well in the uk and have several airports and other investment In the uk even president trump announced he as his adviser. He’s not a monopolist like your dangote and don’t seek government favour to control the market

You’re so dumb grin cheesy
Are you saying there’re no billionaires/millionaires in the uk. Funny you.
You think uk is like Nigeria where few people control the market? My goodness undecided undecided
You know how much those clubs owner make each week?
How much player make yearly?
How much gamble companies each day?
Just a few example tho.

And little did you know that dangote isn’t even among the first 50 richest people in the world. And the next Nigerian can be found around 200s position in the list.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 10, 2019
KingCurtis21:
G

You’re very funny bro.
I just gave you one Nigerian that’s doing so well in the uk and have several airports and other investment In the uk even president trump announced he as his adviser. He’s not a monopolist like your dangote and don’t seek government favour to control the market

You think uk is like Nigeria where few people control the market? My goodness undecided undecided
Just a few example tho.

Which country are you based in? Or are u currently in Nigeria?
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Suspectzero(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2019
Nigsrdumb:

Lol "google Dangote". What a shallow retort. To be expected though.
You are right about one thing though. No need arguing any further.
Neither of you will budge on your stances.
Readers have seen enough points from both sides to make a decision or inform their own opinions.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 10, 2019
KingCurtis21:
G

You’re very funny bro.

Just a few example tho.

And little did you know that dangote isn’t even among the first 50 richest people in the world. And the next Nigerian can be found around 200s position in the list.

U guys can't argue properly without assuming things and making it part of the narrative like it's facts .

I never said there are no billionaires in the west , I said how many Nigerian billionaires are in the west.

In fact which Nigerian Diaspora is richer than dangote.

You see some of you guys think you're intelligent but obviously lacking in simple common sense...

You have leverage in Nigeria if you know how to play, in the west there's an invincible glass ceiling if you are foreign , not saying you can't break through but chances are slim, I'm talking real wealth now.

The numbers of Nigerian billionaires in the Diaspora should make that clear.
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by KingCurtis21: 11:01am On Nov 10, 2019
Nigsrdumb:

Which country are you based in? Or are u currently in Nigeria?

De ask mumu question there grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Nigeria To Abroad Stories Here by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2019
KingCurtis21:

De ask mumu question there grin grin grin grin

Lol here's my last reply to you. Low iq niggs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

14 Passengers Die In Accident On Lokoja-Obajana Road (Photos) / Soon To Wed Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) / Visa Interview Date With The American Embassy, Any Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.