Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation (756 Views)

Am In Dire Need Of Accommodation In Lagos / Finally I'm In America / Please Help A Friend: In Need Of Accommodation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Antoniosmile: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
Please, I don't know if this is the right place to put this.

I stay in Benin and I just got a job on the island(Lekki) in Lagos. I don't have a place to stay until I get paid to get my own accomodation. If anyone can assist me, I will be mostly grateful till I'm financially bouyant to take my place. It's very very urgent as I need to resume work on monday.

Ps: I'm a female.

Mods do the needful please.
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Mood11: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
I have a place. If you can pay 50k I'll accommodate you for 4 months.
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Antoniosmile: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mood11:
I have a place. If you can pay 50k I'll accommodate you for 4 months.

Is the payment before or after I start staying, please message me
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Antoniosmile: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
Antoniosmile:

It's urgent
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Hacuttie: 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
Antoniosmile:

Is the payment before or after I start staying, please message me 08160071833

Becareful young lady, this is Lagos and here is a faceless forum. I hope you understand my message.

Call your classmates in school and your old friends some of them could be in Lagos. Narrate your challenges, you may get help.

When you resume, look for a like mind in your office who may probably accommodate you for a month or two by that time you would have known your way around.

3 Likes

Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Carbon2Oxide: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hacuttie:

Becareful young lady, this is Lagos and here is a faceless forum. I hope you understand my message.

Call your classmates in school and your old friends some of them could be in Lagos. Narrate your challenges, you may get help.

When you resume, look for a like mind in your office who may probably accommodate you for a month or two by that time you would have known your way around.
No need to advice her anymore..... See her dropping number without request undecided
Experience go teach am

Seems the job is more important than her safety

She go wise up after her first lesson
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Antoniosmile: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
Antoniosmile:

Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by KleiderNigeria: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
I will assist you, I live at CMS, beside the bookshop tower, you must be disciplined and trustworthy, I will accommodate you for as long you wish chat or call me 08148664643, 09055001121
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Antoniosmile: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
KleiderNigeria:
I will assist you, I live at CMS, beside the bookshop tower, you must be disciplined and trustworthy, I will accommodate you for as long you wish chat or call me 08148664643, 09055001121

Thanks, I'll do that
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by TissuePaper: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2019
KleiderNigeria:
sharp guy cool free pussy for u

8 Likes

Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by busayo2uk: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2019
If you dont find, you can contact me. Let it be a last resort as the place may not really be conducive but just manageable for one or two days.

[quaote author=Antoniosmile post=83661721]Please, I don't know if this is the right place to put this.

I stay in Benin and I just got a job on the island(Lekki) in Lagos. I don't have a place to stay until I get paid to get my own accomodation. If anyone can assist me, I will be mostly grateful till I'm financially bouyant to take my place. It's very very urgent as I need to resume work on monday.

Ps: I'm a female.

Mods do the needful please.[/quote]
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by chiboy1116: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2019
All these accounts wey de talk now , na 2019 dem create dem. , So yea , be careful sha wink

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Truck Burning On Third Mainland Bridge / Lockdown And Lagos Flights landing From Europe And USA / If These 2 Options Are Given To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.