Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits (50787 Views)

Cynthia Obi-Uchendu: Mercy is a Deserving Winner, I loved her from Day 1 / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Welcome Their Second Child / Ebuka Obi-uchendu And Cynthia Obianodo Expecting Their Second Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by TrendingGist: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
Perri, wife of Big Brother Naija housemate, Mike, has shared beautiful photos of her slaying in Ankara with Ebuka's wife, Cynthia.

Sharing photos on Instagram, Perri wrote "Stepping out in trad with @justcynthia_o who made this happen in a very short space of time "

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4VDe7Fj88z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Siberia01(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by TrendingGist: 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2019

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by mii4u(f): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nice
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Hintona(f): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
this beans I'm eating is boring

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
Strong hands

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Mokason28: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
All I see is bone ... shocked no atom of flesh shocked
No offense ment to all the bone lovers... I prefer dem fleshy cheesy

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by BanevsJoker(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
"Britney Spears has shoulders like a man, and I can say that and you laugh 'cos there's a puppet in my hand. Ha-ha-ha" - Eminem

10 Likes

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Onyi22(f): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mokason28:
Mumu way no know watin he want

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Mokason28: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
Onyi22:

I can’t trade words with foooolish children... calling someone old enough to be ur dad Mumu is just a ripple effect of ur poor upbringing

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Arthurity1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hintona:
Eat it with garri or bread.

6 Likes

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Maryclaire1(f): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
I was expecting the same style and all when you said twinning
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mokason28:

she also seems muscular. Mike na great man no doubt

12 Likes

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Mokason28: 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
GOOOGLE504:

she also seems muscular. Mike na great man no doubt
I don’t like her cuz of her lousy comment she made wen she got into Nigeria..”1st time in Nigeria my luggage and I are safe” with her skeleton strong body.... Mstheeeew Rada Rada

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Prymestrr(m): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hintona:
So undecided Do you want us to fry the beans for you

3 Likes

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Prymestrr(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mokason28:
All we bone lovers know you ment no offence grin

16 Likes

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Prymestrr(m): 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
Onyi22:

Mokason28:

I can’t trade words with foooolish children... calling someone old enough to be ur dad Mumu is just a ripple effect of ur poor upbringing
#shots fired shocked

15 Likes

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by GOOOGLE504(m): 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
Mokason28:

I don’t like her cuz of her lousy comment she made wen she got into Nigeria..”1st time in Nigeria my luggage and I are safe” with her skeleton strong body.... Mstheeeew Rada Rada

hahahaha my brother Nigeria is that scary o

7 Likes

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Mokason28: 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
GOOOGLE504:

hahahaha my brother Nigeria is that scary o
Honestly you are right... Buh some of us don’t like to be reminded

6 Likes

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by GistReport: 5:46am On Nov 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by partnerbizn5(m): 6:06am On Nov 02, 2019
2 responsible wives to responsible men.

6 Likes

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by egopersonified(f): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2019
I have come to the conclusion that ebuka knew mike before bbn and coached him on how to behave in the house, this closeness no be overnight friendship.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by zicoraads: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2019
egopersonified:
I have come to the conclusion that ebuka knew mike before bbn and coached him on how to behave in the house, this closeness no be overnight friendship.
Ebuka's wife had always been a Mike person. I don't know about prior knowing. A possibility though.

Still, with the way Ebuka carried himself in the house, this was always going to happen afterwards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Ginaz(f): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2019
Beautiful wives cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2019
This is a drag!

#youcantfoolusall

Women don't have a lean body mass!
Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Jh0wsef(m): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2019
Ok

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by AmazingELixir: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2019
lipsrsealed

Hmm Mike no wan go back UK again to run him cigar business na when Sars remember him matter naim em go know howfar

4 Likes

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by oshe11: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2019
Ugly Rich Women married to Poor Handsome Dudes

1 Like

Re: Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits by Freemanbobble: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2019
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija / Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM" / Adetutu Alabi: "Sex Work Should Be Legal" Tribal Mark Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.